Try new terminal Mobius Trader for free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try new terminal Mobius Trader for free

1. On a free basis for a period of 30 days, we offer a full package of services:
    • Mobius Soft terminal for Windows, iOS, Linux
    • Mobile terminals for Android, Iphone
    • Web terminal
    • fully functional trader cabinet and partner cabinet, which is integrated into the terminal
    • administrator account
    • fast integration of the system into the web site using iFrame.

2) The existence of tick chart (you can watch the history of transactions, watch the market depth, set it in large size and trade with it)

3) You will have an opportunity to use trailing stop with execution on the server

4) You can fully see the history of the ask price and the bid price.

5) The possibility of direct delivery of currencies (the transformation of trade transactions in the balance transactions) - that shows your level in front of customers

6) You will receive the highest quality quotes and servers (over 120 instruments) - stocks, metals, currencies and cryptocurrency.

7) You will be provided with cryptocurrency quotes 24/7

8) You can open and close deals in one click

9) You can move take profits, stop loss and pending orders on the chart

10) All your accounts will be in one user account, authorization by e-mail

11) You can easily switch between your accounts

12) You will have an ability to choose trading between cent / dollar accounts and to change the account type on your own in the settings.

13) Advisors and indicators are programmed in Javascript - the most popular world programming language.

14) You do not need to rent a server - all servers are in our cloud.

15) You will be satisfied with user-friendly interface of downloading history (clear indication of the date from which you need to download the chart)

We are customer-centric company, so it is very important for us to know your suggestions and wishes.

Using platform Mobius Trader 7, you will be delighted with its functionality and will be convinced that this is the platform of the future trading.

Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

You can also connect with owner of terminal Mobius Trader 7 - support@mobius-soft.org )

Respectfully yours,

Mobius Soft Ltd

I registered a year ago with EXT Capital and a phony binary option website lately. I lost a lot and made much more a month later. I withdrew it and then started to deposit more and more money until I had lost everything.i now have lost about $71000 in total and am in debt with my credit card maxed, my overdraft maxed and a loan to pay.
    However, I have been able to recover all the money I lost to the scammers with the help of a recovery professional and I am pleased to inform you that there is hope for everyone that has lost money to scam. you can find out more about them on quora blog and youtube agentmark.investigativerecovery at g mall

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Interesting news about MetaQuotes, I concur : http://mobius-soft.org/#/news

Comment

Originally posted by Olesya6783 View Post
          1. On a free basis for a period of 30 days, we offer a full package of services:
          • Mobius Soft terminal for Windows, iOS, Linux
          • Mobile terminals for Android, Iphone
          • Web terminal
          • fully functional trader cabinet and partner cabinet, which is integrated into the terminal
          • administrator account
          • fast integration of the system into the web site using iFrame.

2) The existence of tick chart (you can watch the history of transactions, watch the market depth, set it in large size and trade with it)

3) You will have an opportunity to use trailing stop with execution on the server

4) You can fully see the history of the ask price and the bid price.

5) The possibility of direct delivery of currencies (the transformation of trade transactions in the balance transactions) - that shows your level in front of customers

6) You will receive the highest quality quotes and servers (over 120 instruments) - stocks, metals, currencies and cryptocurrency.

7) You will be provided with cryptocurrency quotes 24/7

8) You can open and close deals in one click

9) You can move take profits, stop loss and pending orders on the chart

10) All your accounts will be in one user account, authorization by e-mail

11) You can easily switch between your accounts

12) You will have an ability to choose trading between cent / dollar accounts and to change the account type on your own in the settings.

13) Advisors and indicators are programmed in Javascript - the most popular world programming language.

14) You do not need to rent a server - all servers are in our cloud.

15) You will be satisfied with user-friendly interface of downloading history (clear indication of the date from which you need to download the chart)

We are customer-centric company, so it is very important for us to know your suggestions and wishes.

Using platform Mobius Trader 7, you will be delighted with its functionality and will be convinced that this is the platform of the future trading.

Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

You can also connect with owner of terminal Mobius Trader 7 - support@mobius-soft.org )

Respectfully yours,

Mobius Soft Ltd
          what brokerage offers your software?

Comment

Great, after reading this post I think I should try it. Because it is good and you are sharing all the details about it. But I want to ask, can you suggest me a review of the best software translation services. Because I'm researching this, by the way, I've met a https://isaccurate.com/software-localization-services site. But once I want to take a suggestion from you about this. Thanks for paying attention to this.
            Last edited by Sity1970; 05-18-2021, 03:31 AM. Reason: I don't even know.

Comment

Working...
            X