strategy or tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strategy or tips

Hi, I am a new trader I usually trade in intraday please let me know if there are any strategy or tips I can follow.

Hello Biglivetrade and Salord Learn
    I would like to share my strategies and tips which I learned with my experience in stock market and intraday trading.
    • Trading is not gambling. It is years of hardwork, learning, and discipline. If you are looking for a place to make money easily, look elsewhere.
    • Trading is purely a game of psychology and discipline. Numbers data etc are secondary.
    • Never trade with a profit target in mind. Trade because a trade is the right thing to do at that point of time. Read More
    • Capital preservation is the only job you have as a trader. You need to preserve your capital for great trades with high probability of high profit. If you lose money on poor trades, you will not have any money to take the great ones.
    • There is a life outside of trading. It is easy to lose sight of that and get addicted to gambling.
    I hope you will find these tips helpful. Thank you!
    If you want to learn more, contact me at 9988137985 or email your inquiry to info@bullishindia.com

Comment

Get to know about what are the strategies of all Expert Forex Traders. What are basic tips for become successful trader. Yes it's true don't follow the strategy of other but learn what are golden rules to make a strong Forex Trading Approach. Once you are able to develop best trading proposal then keep it updated.

Comment

There's no better strategy than the one you made based on your own experience

Comment

It seems to me that the main advice that can be given to a trader is one phrase. You can deal with the market and trade as long as you like it. You can't enter the trading platform if you're tired, in a bad mood or just can't gather your thoughts. Of course, the market is a business and it can rarely wait. But I am a supporter of the fact that you can skip one profitable day for the sake of ten profitable days in the future. Not to get a big problem with capital just because you're tired or gave up your emotions.

Comment

I think you need to decide at once how you will trade, how much time per day, by what strategy, how much capital you need for this, etc. And in the future, I would keep clear statistics in your place so that you could assess the situation at any time, find your weaknesses and work on them. Try not to trade day and night if you are exhausted and it will not do you any good. Also, try not to turn trading into a game, the excitement here may be, but only for knowledge, not money.

Comment

Frankly speaking, it would be too brave of me to advise on a specific strategy. I believe that many of the people on the Internet can really help. But everybody has nuances that you allocate to yourself in the process of trading, so it seems to me that you have to decide for yourself. You can test any of them on a demo at the end. But I can give you my advice. Take your time. And in everything that concerns trading. Making a decision, choosing an asset, buying - all these actions you should do calmly and thoughtfully. And although the market is very dynamic, you will appreciate this rule when you try it. Then there will be confidence and profit, which you want.

Comment

Here are some tips that really helped me in the beginning:
                1. Choosing a licensed broker is probably the most important point. Carefully choose a broker who'll execute your orders. Take this process very seriously. Examine the feedback from other traders, read the recommendations, check the availability of licenses, because the broker must be reliable. There are a lot of fraudulent brokers in the market, so, to avoid getting on their fishing rod, take enough time to check their reputation.
                2. Less means more - one of the most important tips, especially for beginners - start small. You don't have to invest a lot of money. Even a small investment can bring you a good return. So I recommend you to invest a small amount and increase your trading balance at the expense of earned income. Also, follow the 2% rule - don't invest more than 2% of your capital in one transaction. In this way you'll reduce the risks and learn how to get a stable income.
                3 Avoid unnecessary stress - this advice may seem silly to you. But take it seriously. Trade in a way that'll keep you calm. Worry only prevents you from trading. If you doubt the decision you've made, you shouldn't make it happen. Or you can dig a little deeper, find some arguments to understand that the decision was correct, and then calmly implement it. In this way, you'll be able to trade calmly, keeping your sober mind.
                I hope my advice will help you get a good start and be a good broker.

Comment

You came to the right address. I can give you some advice, too, based on my personal experience:
                  -Everyone advises to check your trading strategy and start trading on a demo. I think that you should only learn to push buttons on a demo, and everything else you need to learn from the real trading. Of course, it should be a cent account. Yes, trading on Forex requires investment. But let it be 10-20 dollars, which will not bring you significant financial inconvenience in case of loss. Again, many brokers provide free real estate for trading with the ability to withdraw profits. Such accounts can be up to 500 dollars. For a beginner, this is a great opportunity.
                  -From my own experience, I can say that beginners can most often make a mistake with the entry point, the size of take\stop. Of course, in time everyone will learn to define these points more clearly. But first, I advise you to close deals with profit 20-30 points with your own hands.
                  -If your trade has been in a drawdown for a long time, and you've finally reached zero or profit, close it immediately, don't wait for profit. Most likely, there will be no profit, because there was an error with the initial entry.
                  -In advance of important news and speeches, I advise you to close a profit trade.
                  -Read the analytics, but don't trust it 100%. -Listen to your gut feeling and make a deal only if you are 100% sure of it.
                  I hope that you will listen to me and will not make all these mistakes that we all make sometimes.

Comment

Today, there is a huge number of active and passive approaches to working in the market. Accordingly, this means that every trader can find something effective for himself, but a lot depends on how you will look for these ways and what you will be able to implement in practice. In my opinion, the first thing you can start with is theory, you need to understand what the market is and how it really works, plus you need to have a good understanding of the terms to understand the meaning of articles and reviews. After that, you can choose a simple strategy and work with it on a demo. This will allow you to master the level strategy, which is a good start. Then, you can try something more complex and move forward to increase your profit potential.

Comment

Looking for a good scalping strategy with take profit and take loss. Any recommendations?

Comment

If you are new to trading, I suggest trading with a demo account till you have gained enough experience and made consistent profits.

Comment

Working...
                        X