• Trading Room
  • Trusted Brokers
  • Blog
  • Forex Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're incubating 'Revolution' - formerly a Credit Suisse Quant!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by fiveninefish View Post

    Yes. This please.
    Xinvestor Cat got your tongue ????????????

    Comment


    • #77
      Stop it already, open a new thread if you want to keep your fight with xinvestor going. He already said that he won't respond to you anymore, so just stop. Its annoying.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
        Stop it already, open a new thread if you want to keep your fight with xinvestor going. He already said that he won't respond to you anymore, so just stop. Its annoying.
        Why do you bother so much , i already did that but you guys are running your mouth everywhere and when some1 else is asking about your credibility it is getting annoying

        No one is asking you about your opinion or your advice .If you are getting annoyed then leave the thread

        Comment


        • #79
          First of all, what do you mean by "you guys"... nobody ever asked me to show something, and neither did i say that i'm a forex millionaire or whatever.

          And it bothers me, because i was here before you, we got some honest answers from Nick, but then you came here with your stupid fight with xinvestor, and now we are again talking about nothing but useless stuff. Xinvestor atleast did what he promised and left, why are you still calling him out?! Leave him alone, or write him a love letter or whatever if you're so fixated on him.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
            First of all, what do you mean by "you guys"... nobody ever asked me to show something, and neither did i say that i'm a forex millionaire or whatever.

            And it bothers me, because i was here before you, we got some honest answers from Nick, but then you came here with your stupid fight with xinvestor, and now we are again talking about nothing but useless stuff. Xinvestor atleast did what he promised and left, why are you still calling him out?! Leave him alone, or write him a love letter or whatever if you're so fixated on him.
            are you hurt because i called out xinvestor for his bullshit ? There is nothing stupid abott my fight with xinvestor .The guy has been saying for weeks now how well his secret fund manager is making in the markets and i just asked for the proof .If this is stupid for you then you can always watch the "kardashians" And i dont get it why are you feeling so much pain for him????

            Are you the one ?????(secret fund manager)

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
              First of all, what do you mean by "you guys"... nobody ever asked me to show something, and neither did i say that i'm a forex millionaire or whatever.

              And it bothers me, because i was here before you, we got some honest answers from Nick, but then you came here with your stupid fight with xinvestor, and now we are again talking about nothing but useless stuff. Xinvestor atleast did what he promised and left, why are you still calling him out?! Leave him alone, or write him a love letter or whatever if you're so fixated on him.
              Pardon my intrusion but Xinvestor did not leave. He's just very good at avoiding questions he does not like answering.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post

                are you hurt because i called out xinvestor for his bullshit ? There is nothing stupid abott my fight with xinvestor .The guy has been saying for weeks now how well his secret fund manager is making in the markets and i just asked for the proof .If this is stupid for you then you can always watch the "kardashians" And i dont get it why are you feeling so much pain for him????

                Are you the one ?????(secret fund manager)
                It's annoying to read the same thing from xinvestor over and over again.
                It's annoying to read the same thing from you over and over again.

                Whats so hard to understand? After a hundred of times, didn't you realize until now that he will never show you anything? Maybe because he simply doesn't want to... maybe because there is nothing to show... who cares ... it's nothing but spam anymore, from both of you.


                Yes, you got me, i'm the every day equity high fund manager... fun fact.. i'm also a kardashian..


                primi
                He said he'll leave this thread, and he did (atleast for the moment) that's all i'm saying..

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Nick View Post

                  Personally I just want a strategy that makes money over the long term. The win rate means nothing to me, HOWEVER I'm not your usual retail client. We've offered strategies in the past that trade infrequently with lower win rates and nobody gets involved.

                  Clients say they don't care about activity and winning percentages, but as soon as money is on the table the vast majority seek the regular dopamine rush that comes from closing trades in profit.
                  Hi Nick, how are you? Hope you are doing well. Last 8 years I did lots of research in order to develop a very effective trading system in a life time period. I sent a private message to you over a week ago. Would u check it and reply?

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Hi Monira,

                    Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

                    A quick check of your strategy reveals it's only a backtest, and you're yet to trade it on a live account.

                    You'll need to put up some of your own captial and trade it profitably over an extended period of time before I'm willing to risk my own funds following you.

                    Good luck

                    Nick
                    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      I wish I could make money on my backtests......then all i would to have done is buy the Finch Robot and wham!! Oh wait that's what I did anyway and well sir the backtests don't mean nothing. That was a sad sad year and a waste of money. PS most certainly NOT an endorsement of he Finch robot. yukky.

                      7 months left in this year for Jay to get back to winning ways and to find another 1 or 2 steady traders. They must be out there somewhere.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Hi Monira,

                        Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

                        A quick check of your strategy reveals it's only a backtest, and you're yet to trade it on a live account.

                        You'll need to put up some of your own captial and trade it profitably over an extended period of time before I'm willing to risk my own funds following you.

                        Good luck

                        Nick
                        Thanks for your response Nick.

                        I am going to start Live with $10K fund from next week. I will get back you as soon as some meaningful performance on live account.
                        But whatever my backTest performance, demo/live account performance, it would be similar. Just keep me in touch.

                        Good Day!
                        Faruque

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Hi,

                          Finally, we've moved to Fix (so we will no longer be trading using MT4). Thanks so much for your ear and interest in Revolution.

                          We'd love to keep the conversation going, so please feel free to reach out if you have any feedback.

                          Andrew

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Hi Andrew,

                            Is there anyway to follow your progress now that you have connect with FIX? I see your myfxbook link has been removed, and was enjoying watching the trading journey!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              when I click on the link in first post it says , error system is no available? am I missing some thing here?

                              Pip Machine click to know more

                              https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/375471/trading
                              http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/kiss-profits/35847

                              My thread : https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...y-first-client

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Bob2018 View Post
                                when I click on the link in first post it says , error system is no available? am I missing some thing here?
                                Guys, can't you see what's happening?
                                This guy calls himself a "quant" and then messes up his track record so he has to begin again with a new account.
                                I saw his video about a year ago, but heard nothing since then.
                                Maybe they have gone private, but it's more likely that they either ruined their track record in some bad way or they blew up all together.
                                “Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!”

                                Outside the Box - Myfxbook
                                Outside the Box - SimpleTrader Trade Copying
                                Outside the Box - MQL5 Trade Copying

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X