Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're incubating 'Revolution' - formerly a Credit Suisse Quant!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

Yea. It was me.
    But you also need a refined "professional" banker look.
    That was not me. So basically I'm a good trader, but don't fit the stereotype.
    As usual in this life, most corporations don't want to work with those types of people who have a strong will.
    They want those who will obey and do as they're told.
    That's the exact reason I got out of the corporate world and formed my own self employment opportunities: make my own schedule, make income derived from my own actions, and to have freedom to work where I want to work and embody certain values without selling my soul on the altar of corporatism, materialism, or secularism.
    similar story as mine, I was working with a binary broker and I have seen how they have been cheating people, also I never managed to stick to one job like others for various reason, thanks to GOD that there is some thing like trading which can be done by home, I am trading since last 10 years now.

Comment

Hello everyone, i want to share a mind blowing strategy and 100% signal strength that will encourage you to do more in terms of crypto currency investment and binary option breaking codes to earn 98% of your investment without losing dime. I earn $ 29,850 within 4_5 days with just only minimum investment of $2,500. I can as well help you go for your lost investment and recover them all back if you have lost your investment ( HARD EARN MONEY ) from $6000 and above to any trader or brokers company and you feel you have been ripped off and you don't know how to go for the recovery. Kindly contact me on my Whatsapp ( +12675713978 ), Email: ( braschadolf2014@gmail.com ) Skype: ( brasch.adolf2 ) Be serious cause i will make you successful .

Comment

Working...
      X