Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're incubating 'Revolution' - formerly a Credit Suisse Quant!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're incubating 'Revolution' - formerly a Credit Suisse Quant!

I'm pleased to introduce to everyone Andrew Gillibrand (aka alias GilliTheKid), the founder and trader of Revolution trading strategy.

Andrew was formerly a Credit Suisse Quant. and has since been involved in everything financial markets related; in particular, Forex!

Right now we're 'incubating' his trading which simply means we're backing him with our money before we allow public access to his trading (for those who might be interested).

You can see his progress on institutional capital here: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/oXa...KgAb9z0sPn8k4K

In terms of the funds we're incubating him on, you can see that here: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nic...lution/2027949

At the moment it's private (I'll have a word with Nick about this and see if we can get it public) but it's running at x2.5 risk to that of the institutional account.

For the time being, please use this thread as an opportunity to get to know Andrew. He'll be chiming in now and again to share his views on the market and his trading in general.

More about Revolution:

Using a proprietary support and resistance indicator, Revolution trades a weighted basket of derivatives across multiple timeframes.

This quantitative methodology seeks to access the market with a low to moderate frequency in an attempt to achieve high-riskk reward outcomes. The primary objective is to deliver consistent, long term returns by taking measured and quantified risk.

Podcast: Jason also interviewed Andrew that you can listen to here: https://soundcloud.com/forexsignalsc...t-suisse-quant

• Roughead1
    replied
    Hello everyone, i want to share a mind blowing strategy and 100% signal strength that will encourage you to do more in terms of crypto currency investment and binary option breaking codes to earn 98% of your investment without losing dime. I earn $ 29,850 within 4_5 days with just only minimum investment of $2,500. I can as well help you go for your lost investment and recover them all back if you have lost your investment ( HARD EARN MONEY ) from $6000 and above to any trader or brokers company and you feel you have been ripped off and you don't know how to go for the recovery. Kindly contact me on my Whatsapp ( +12675713978 ), Email: ( braschadolf2014@gmail.com ) Skype: ( brasch.adolf2 ) Be serious cause i will make you successful .

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

Yea. It was me.
    But you also need a refined "professional" banker look.
    That was not me. So basically I'm a good trader, but don't fit the stereotype.
    As usual in this life, most corporations don't want to work with those types of people who have a strong will.
    They want those who will obey and do as they're told.
    That's the exact reason I got out of the corporate world and formed my own self employment opportunities: make my own schedule, make income derived from my own actions, and to have freedom to work where I want to work and embody certain values without selling my soul on the altar of corporatism, materialism, or secularism.
    similar story as mine, I was working with a binary broker and I have seen how they have been cheating people, also I never managed to stick to one job like others for various reason, thanks to GOD that there is some thing like trading which can be done by home, I am trading since last 10 years now.

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

Guys, can't you see what's happening?
    This guy calls himself a "quant" and then messes up his track record so he has to begin again with a new account.
    I saw his video about a year ago, but heard nothing since then.
    Maybe they have gone private, but it's more likely that they either ruined their track record in some bad way or they blew up all together.
    the way they have introduced him in first post, I was shy to ask direct question that how did he blew it up.

Thank you for your reply and clearing up this for me.

Leave a comment:

• OutsideTheBoxHK
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    I wish I could make money on my backtests......then all i would to have done is buy the Finch Robot and wham!! Oh wait that's what I did anyway and well sir the backtests don't mean nothing. That was a sad sad year and a waste of money. PS most certainly NOT an endorsement of he Finch robot. yukky.

7 months left in this year for Jay to get back to winning ways and to find another 1 or 2 steady traders. They must be out there somewhere.
    Yea. It was me.
    But you also need a refined "professional" banker look.
    That was not me. So basically I'm a good trader, but don't fit the stereotype.
    As usual in this life, most corporations don't want to work with those types of people who have a strong will.
    They want those who will obey and do as they're told.
    That's the exact reason I got out of the corporate world and formed my own self employment opportunities: make my own schedule, make income derived from my own actions, and to have freedom to work where I want to work and embody certain values without selling my soul on the altar of corporatism, materialism, or secularism.

Leave a comment:

• OutsideTheBoxHK
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob2018 View Post
    when I click on the link in first post it says , error system is no available? am I missing some thing here?
    Guys, can't you see what's happening?
    This guy calls himself a "quant" and then messes up his track record so he has to begin again with a new account.
    I saw his video about a year ago, but heard nothing since then.
    Maybe they have gone private, but it's more likely that they either ruined their track record in some bad way or they blew up all together.

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    when I click on the link in first post it says , error system is no available? am I missing some thing here?

Leave a comment:

• cpninvestments
    replied
    Hi Andrew,

Is there anyway to follow your progress now that you have connect with FIX? I see your myfxbook link has been removed, and was enjoying watching the trading journey!

Leave a comment:

• GilliTheKid
    replied
    Hi,

Finally, we've moved to Fix (so we will no longer be trading using MT4). Thanks so much for your ear and interest in Revolution.

We'd love to keep the conversation going, so please feel free to reach out if you have any feedback.

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    I wish I could make money on my backtests......then all i would to have done is buy the Finch Robot and wham!! Oh wait that's what I did anyway and well sir the backtests don't mean nothing. That was a sad sad year and a waste of money. PS most certainly NOT an endorsement of he Finch robot. yukky.

7 months left in this year for Jay to get back to winning ways and to find another 1 or 2 steady traders. They must be out there somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Hi Monira,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

A quick check of your strategy reveals it's only a backtest, and you're yet to trade it on a live account.

You'll need to put up some of your own captial and trade it profitably over an extended period of time before I'm willing to risk my own funds following you.

Good luck

Nick

Leave a comment:

• Amadorian
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post

are you hurt because i called out xinvestor for his bullshit ? There is nothing stupid abott my fight with xinvestor .The guy has been saying for weeks now how well his secret fund manager is making in the markets and i just asked for the proof .If this is stupid for you then you can always watch the "kardashians" And i dont get it why are you feeling so much pain for him????

Are you the one ?????(secret fund manager)
    It's annoying to read the same thing from xinvestor over and over again.
    It's annoying to read the same thing from you over and over again.

Whats so hard to understand? After a hundred of times, didn't you realize until now that he will never show you anything? Maybe because he simply doesn't want to... maybe because there is nothing to show... who cares ... it's nothing but spam anymore, from both of you.

Yes, you got me, i'm the every day equity high fund manager... fun fact.. i'm also a kardashian..

primi
    He said he'll leave this thread, and he did (atleast for the moment) that's all i'm saying..

Leave a comment:

• primi
    replied
    Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
    First of all, what do you mean by "you guys"... nobody ever asked me to show something, and neither did i say that i'm a forex millionaire or whatever.

And it bothers me, because i was here before you, we got some honest answers from Nick, but then you came here with your stupid fight with xinvestor, and now we are again talking about nothing but useless stuff. Xinvestor atleast did what he promised and left, why are you still calling him out?! Leave him alone, or write him a love letter or whatever if you're so fixated on him.
    Pardon my intrusion but Xinvestor did not leave. He's just very good at avoiding questions he does not like answering.

Leave a comment:

• MrMcmahon
    replied
    Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
    First of all, what do you mean by "you guys"... nobody ever asked me to show something, and neither did i say that i'm a forex millionaire or whatever.

And it bothers me, because i was here before you, we got some honest answers from Nick, but then you came here with your stupid fight with xinvestor, and now we are again talking about nothing but useless stuff. Xinvestor atleast did what he promised and left, why are you still calling him out?! Leave him alone, or write him a love letter or whatever if you're so fixated on him.
    are you hurt because i called out xinvestor for his bullshit ? There is nothing stupid abott my fight with xinvestor .The guy has been saying for weeks now how well his secret fund manager is making in the markets and i just asked for the proof .If this is stupid for you then you can always watch the "kardashians" And i dont get it why are you feeling so much pain for him????

Are you the one ?????(secret fund manager)

Leave a comment:

• Amadorian
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X