Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of life - FX Viper

Hi Guys,

Let me introduce my self, My name is Mohamed. I live in UK with my wife and an angel coming into our lives very soon in December. First baby for us so much looking forward to it. However my financial side is not as fairy tale as my personal side of things.

I work as a warehouse administrator with the earning just above minimum wage. With the grace of god i manage to meet my ends with what i earn. I unfortunately have not able to do any savings in my life due to family commitments. By end of month i can hardly save 100. However for past couple of years i have tried saving what ever i can and i managed to save approx 2000. In July 2014 i thought of putting the money in a savings account for my baby , so i can purchase the essentials for he or she. Whilst looking around i saw an add of Plus500 and that's when i came into the world of Forex.

It was not all honkey dorey, as i had to go through pretty much rough time initially. like all newbie with out any money management skills or lack of overall understanding of Forex market, i lost approx 500 with Plus500. I was stressed and thought i made a wrong decision by investing into forex. Than one of my friend told me about the Forex signals services provided by many different companies.

I eventually landed on the fxmarketleaders website and started using their services and that's where i learnt little bit about strategies, signals, PAMM and money management. I started searching PAMM account and started understanding the insight and that's when i came across forexsignals.com.

FX-Viper sub forum was the first thing i came across and saw the mention of simpletrader.net, i thought initially that it is another signal services, and whilst looking around i saw the thread for MAMM accounts. I researched as i did not wanted to burn my self again, and after numerous positive about FX-Viper i decided to invest the minimum of $500. I thought to myself that it's well worth trying if it works than great if not then at least i would not have known what it is all about.

I joined MAMM on 26th August 2014 and by 26th Sept i saw a gradual growth and earning of $104.00, which to me was great to see. i know it's not a lot but growth is growth. I further invested $1000 by end of September and that's when i saw a significant changes into my account. from 1 Oct till now the account has made $330 odd which is a significant growth for me.

My life has now started changing and have seen many positives thanks to FX-Viper MAMM. I have decided not touch this money unless i am desperate and let it grow so that i can give my child a better childhood and decent upbringing. The MAMM up until now has made $450 odd which to me is a lot. Here i am hoping FX-Viper to continue this great work and make me enough to eventually put money towards future of my little angel.

Total amount deposit: $1500
    Total Earnings : $ 456.92
    Current Balance : $ 2052.19
    Current Floating : $ -145.61
    Current trades open : 3 EURUSD trades.

This is just one way to say thanks to Jeff for all his hard work, and from my fellow members here at forexsignals forum, i would like your help sincerely to expand my knowledge and to make every penny of my money count. please tell me how you deal with things and how can i expand further with the amount that i have.

Originally posted by srk121 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Let me introduce my self, My name is Mohamed. I live in UK with my wife and an angel coming into our lives very soon in December. First baby for us so much looking forward to it. However my financial side is not as fairy tale as my personal side of things.

I work as a warehouse administrator with the earning just above minimum wage. With the grace of god i manage to meet my ends with what i earn. I unfortunately have not able to do any savings in my life due to family commitments. By end of month i can hardly save 100. However for past couple of years i have tried saving what ever i can and i managed to save approx 2000. In July 2014 i thought of putting the money in a savings account for my baby , so i can purchase the essentials for he or she. Whilst looking around i saw an add of Plus500 and that's when i came into the world of Forex.

It was not all honkey dorey, as i had to go through pretty much rough time initially. like all newbie with out any money management skills or lack of overall understanding of Forex market, i lost approx 500 with Plus500. I was stressed and thought i made a wrong decision by investing into forex. Than one of my friend told me about the Forex signals services provided by many different companies.

I eventually landed on the fxmarketleaders website and started using their services and that's where i learnt little bit about strategies, signals, PAMM and money management. I started searching PAMM account and started understanding the insight and that's when i came across forexsignals.com.

FX-Viper sub forum was the first thing i came across and saw the mention of simpletrader.net, i thought initially that it is another signal services, and whilst looking around i saw the thread for MAMM accounts. I researched as i did not wanted to burn my self again, and after numerous positive about FX-Viper i decided to invest the minimum of $500. I thought to myself that it's well worth trying if it works than great if not then at least i would not have known what it is all about.

I joined MAMM on 26th August 2014 and by 26th Sept i saw a gradual growth and earning of $104.00, which to me was great to see. i know it's not a lot but growth is growth. I further invested $1000 by end of September and that's when i saw a significant changes into my account. from 1 Oct till now the account has made $330 odd which is a significant growth for me.

My life has now started changing and have seen many positives thanks to FX-Viper MAMM. I have decided not touch this money unless i am desperate and let it grow so that i can give my child a better childhood and decent upbringing. The MAMM up until now has made $450 odd which to me is a lot. Here i am hoping FX-Viper to continue this great work and make me enough to eventually put money towards future of my little angel.

Total Earnings : $ 456.92
    Current Balance : $ 2052.19
    Current Floating : $ -145.61
    Current trades open : 3 EURUSD trades.

This is just one way to say thanks to Jeff for all his hard work, and from my fellow members here at forexsignals forum, i would like your help sincerely to expand my knowledge and to make every penny of my money count. please tell me how you deal with things and how can i expand further with the amount that i have.
    Hi Mohamad, thanks for being part of the community here and supporting FX Viper.

I would perhaps encourage you to look at withdrawing your initial stake once you double your account. Once you're trading with house money it's a lot less stressful riding the waves of volatility.

You'll miss out on a little bit of compounding, but if I was in your shoes, that's what I'd do.
    Would you like free lifetime access to our forex trading room?

Open an account at Blueberry Markets and save the $97/monthly fee.

Click here to find out more.

Comment

Welcome to Forex Signals Mohamed,

Nick has done a brilliant job at finding trustworthy and consistent traders to provide the excellent service available on this site. As you know Forex is risky business and it's not always a success story but Viper is a very stable trader who manages our accounts in a less risky manor than most. Drawdown can come at any time and can cause you to feel like you are on an emotional rollercoaster. Know however that you are in good hands with Viper and he always comes out of large draw downs with little or no loss.

The good thing about being on the MAMM is that you are restricted from tampering with his trades yourself. Often large drawdowns can cause our emotions to get in the way and make us attempt to close the trades ourselves to cut our losses. This is something however you don't need to worry about as with Viper you can go off for months at a time and not be worried about your account. With him in control there is no worry. I've been in drawdown of thousands of dollars with viper and he has come out of it just fine. You are sure to find cases of this in my thread here: http://www.forexsignals.com/forum/sh...-Vipers-Trades.

I wish you all the best with your baby hoping that she brings much joy into your life as will Viper as you partake in this life changing journey of not only becoming a parent but also get to be a part of this amazing community which could greatly improve the financial side of your life.

Good Luck Mohamed!

Comment

Hi Adam,

Actually i have never been worried with the drawdowns on my account. I am sure Viper knows what he is doing. First rule i have learnt in Forex is, keep you business and emotions separate. I understand no one wants to lose money, but at times best of best people make general errors. So losing money here and there is part of Forex. However with the capabilities of these traders i have no doubt that i will only see my account grow further.

My first target is to reach $4000 and than create another account at IC market which will run SmartTraders signals or may well go towards Tradealerters MAMM. not yet decided. I will make a decision once i have the funds.

Viper has been a great asset and its been great watching him carry out these trades and generating profit consistently.

Comment

Just a quick update on my account. Started the day pretty much flat from Monday, as viper did only 1 trade. However here's i am hoping for a decent day today from the market. The account summary below.

Total Earnings : $ 476.95
          Current Balance : $ 2072.22
          Current Floating : $ -161.69
          Current trades open : 4 EURUSD trades.

Comment

I thought i will update you guys on the progress so far. Viper account has been creeping up slowly and the drawdown is currently less than 2% as people will be aware. The great thing is when i started with the whole Forex environment, my wife was skeptical that it can every make money at all. she always thought that it was a bad idea. Eventually the confidence has built up and she has been more intrigued than myself. As you all are aware Viper has been slow and there were less trades done compare to the previous weeks. Right now the account is sitting pretty.

Do you guys think i should start an MAMM with TA as well now by moving some money from Viper's account? or should i wait a little before i make the move?

Total Earnings : $ 512.29
            Current Balance : $ 2107.56
            Current Floating : $ -41.06
            Current trades open : 2 EURUSD trades.

Comment

the reality is Fx Viper MAMM is doing better than TradeAlerter MAMM

Comment

I think i will leave it as it is then for now

Comment

Hi. Where can I view the traders latest stats please?

Comment

I have for now kept my fxbook on private and will put it on public soon. However you can find data of FX Viper on his master account. Please visit his aide of sub forum for further info.

Comment

Hi Guys,

It has been another great midweek with viper. Few more pips and profit has been increasing ever so slowly. I understand that there may be times where losses will be seen, but right now for me Forex has been a great revelation. I am overwhelmed and extremely happy with the way it is moving forward.

This has given me significant amount to put towards my baby equipment which i may not be able to afford initially. So to me every little pence counts a lot. My account has been doing great and as you all know Viper has passed over 1000pips for the month. Lets get to the figures.

Total amount deposit: $1633.34
                      Total Earnings : $ 564.51
                      Current Balance : $ 2159.78
                      Current Floating : $ -37.47
                      Current trades open : 2 EURUSD trades

Comment

Glad to see viper make most of the news and volatility today seeing nearly 75 pips on my MAMM account. the account has fared well and has made $109.00 for the week. Although viper has made the withdrawal of his performance fee, he has already made approx same amount back in just 1 week. Great to see that. I have loving the way he has been trading specially when he closed the euro short in small loss, you can see he has clear plans and sticking to it. Now lets get to the number crunch:

Total amount deposit: $1633.34
                        Total Earnings : $ 693.96
                        Current Balance : $ 2151.73
                        Current Floating : $ -88.38
                        Current trades open : 2 EURUSD trades
                        Performance fee for october: $137.43

Comment

Right guys the weekly update for you all on my account and further info. First and foremost my little angel can arrive anytime from now, i am so much looking forward to that. The home is now pretty much settled and with all the necessities elements. Although i have taken a bit of a step back financially by not withdrawing any funds from my account, i think it was a better decision as i will let my account grow further and then only will withdraw my invested money.

Until now overall the account has made $747.96, my journey started on 26th of August. This is a significant amount of growth and hopefully by of this month it should to approx $1000.00. That is a great little gift for my kid.

The other thing that i have started doing is, i have created a micro account with xm.com and have started learning the forex curves and trying to understand. hopefully i can make something out of that too. Trying to copy what basically viper does.

I would like ask you guys that i am looking into 2 EA www.forex21.com and www.Forexgridmaster.com, do you guys think it is something i should invest my money into or should i just carry on as it is?

Ok lets get to the number for the week:

Total amount deposit: $1773.53
                          Total Earnings : $ 747.96
                          Current Balance : $ 2345.92
                          Current Floating : $ -374.92
                          Current trades open : 4 EURUSD trades and 1 GBP trade open.
                          Performance withdrawal till date: $137.43

Comment

I personally wouldn't advise to risk your money with robots. They can work for a short period, but eventually they all fail. Good luck.

DRE
                            Trader Death Match

Comment

Originally posted by srk121 View Post
                              Until now overall the account has made $747.96, my journey started on 26th of August. This is a significant amount of growth and hopefully by of this month it should to approx $1000.00. That is a great little gift for my kid.

I would like ask you guys that i am looking into 2 EA www.forex21.com and www.Forexgridmaster.com, do you guys think it is something i should invest my money into or should i just carry on as it is?
                              As I understand your situation you do not have a lot of disposable funds to risk. And you are on a very worthy path to try to get some extra money for your children.

Thus far you have had very good success with Viper as have many of us. Many of us have tried a lot of EA's and although some are profitable for awhile there are hardly any that will be long term, especially without some expert human intervention. Most of us have lost money with EA's. I believe that no matter how good the EA is it will never replace the human brain or be as adaptable to changing market conditions of a really good manual trader.

And you have been successful at finding and using that most rare of breeds, a really good manual trader. There are very few of them available to us retail traders. We are so fortunate to have Viper available to us!!!

If you had a large account(s) it might be educational for you to experiment with some EA's. But with your account size and available funds I would strongly recommend you just stick with what is already working so well for you, Viper!

Cheers,
                              Rod

Comment

Working...
                              X