Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is Hope!

Hello all,

My name is DRE and I came across this site about half a year ago. I followed through many forum posts and track records of traders and after three months of scrupulous investigating I decided to risk my own capital and create a VIP account with FinFx(I am a US client). I felt most comfortable with FxViper's track history and trading style, so I added only him at 3x risk.

My account was created and funded at the start of October 2014. I was very cautious and watched the charts as Viper did his thing. I got lucky, October turned out to be a record profit month - my account made more than 20% that month. Four months later, today, I am happy to say that my account has made enough to run a VIP just off of the profits. For this reason I withdrew my initial investment! I also withdrew the profit, until the VIP situation for US clients gets resolved - hopefully soon, so that I can follow Viper again with the money that he has made me, and not worry about losing it as much as I worried when my hard earned capital was initially invested.

This is a great site. This profit helped me recover the losses that my forex journey caused me in 2008 when EU went tanking down...

There is hope, great traders - low risk traders, are out there: FxViper is one of them.

I am very fortunate to walk away with my initial investment and then some! Waiting on Nick to figure out the VIP situation for US clients for now.
    Trader Death Match

Originally posted by klasniy5 View Post
    Hello all,

My name is DRE and I came across this site about half a year ago. I followed through many forum posts and track records of traders and after three months of scrupulous investigating I decided to risk my own capital and create a VIP account with FinFx(I am a US client). I felt most comfortable with FxViper's track history and trading style, so I added only him at 3x risk.

My account was created and funded at the start of October 2014. I was very cautious and watched the charts as Viper did his thing. I got lucky, October turned out to be a record profit month - my account made more than 20% that month. Four months later, today, I am happy to say that my account has made enough to run a VIP just off of the profits. For this reason I withdrew my initial investment! I also withdrew the profit, until the VIP situation for US clients gets resolved - hopefully soon, so that I can follow Viper again with the money that he has made me, and not worry about losing it as much as I worried when my hard earned capital was initially invested.

This is a great site. This profit helped me recover the losses that my forex journey caused me in 2008 when EU went tanking down...

There is hope, great traders - low risk traders, are out there: FxViper is one of them.

I am very fortunate to walk away with my initial investment and then some! Waiting on Nick to figure out the VIP situation for US clients for now.
    Thanks for your kind words of positivity Klasniy, I love hearing about members who are making money from this site.

It's also fantastic to hear that you've achieved the luxury of trading with house money! The only way is up
    Would you like free lifetime access to our forex trading room?

Open an account at Blueberry Markets and save the $97/monthly fee.

Click here to find out more.

Comment

Working...
    X