In Profit at last

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Profit at last

Hi Nick, Just wanted to say that when I joined I caught the Smart Scalper plunge, followed by Dayfox and then the SNB crisis, I was beginning to think getting into profit was impossible, I am pleased to say i am now ahead, thank goodness, and keep up the great work!

Originally posted by fabx View Post
    Hi Nick, Just wanted to say that when I joined I caught the Smart Scalper plunge, followed by Dayfox and then the SNB crisis, I was beginning to think getting into profit was impossible, I am pleased to say i am now ahead, thank goodness, and keep up the great work!
    Thank you Fabx. It's great to hear that you've got your head back above water after what was a fairly difficult period late last year.

Long may it continue
    Would you like free lifetime access to our forex trading room?

Open an account at Blueberry Markets and save the $97/monthly fee.

Click here to find out more.

Comment

Originally posted by fabx View Post
      Well done mate. I hope to follow in your footsteps next year.

Sent from Uranus

Comment

I do have a second account which is not in profit yet but will keep you posted when I get there!
        Thanks again, this forex investing is a struggle but I do believe with the model that Nick has put together that we have a fighting chance.
        Last edited by fabx; 06-18-2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X