Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my story

Hello dear people

i thought i would bring up my story of why i am here and how the service has worked for me and what motives me too continue.
    as some might now i am a small really tiny investor but i seems too be on the right on finding the correct people too collaborate with but it has not been an easy path for me i have lost alot money in the past mainly in fullish investments and that is long time before i got my eyes on forexsignals.com.
    Lets go back in time in the coaster we go back too 2003 were i got introduced too website called studiotraffic a known scam site were invested some money and later on the website disappeared and i lost the money well i blame myself because it was too good too be true.
    Anyway continue i got introduced into another site that worked smilier like studiotraffic and got ripped of once again so i thought of finding another way too make some money my brother had heard about a game with real currency in game and i thought wow yes your right i did indeed invest there too... my idea was too become good enough too make alot money on daily basis witch was mainly impossible because there was too many other people at that time that was 10 or maybe 100 times better then myself.
    So for once i did not get ripped but i failed instead i still have an apartment that i own in the game but i rarely play now days because i realize its just impossible to make a change there you need to be in the game a lot earlier then i was.
    So keep on 2007 i do an better investment i take my drive license i get to show my license too my best friend who have helped me unfortunately he dies on hospital later that same year and this got too be probably biggest loss of my life anyway 1 year later i also loss my jobb due too fact there is no more work to be done company goes bankruptcy basicly.
    I had absolut no savings so i had to found a work pretty fast which i managed to do so i started working as developer and network engineer mainly setup new network infrastructure at company both large and small the size did not mater.
    Anyway this must have been 2009 i think i made a last investment and got ripped of once again and i thought to myself am i really this stupid that i can't make money jesus so i quit everything i was soo done with everything the only thing that i know that was working was stock market and my dad had setup a fund to me in early age so i know at that point its time to go back to basic and go from there.
    So i research and search and search and i found about nothing until one day i was on youtube watching some videos and i thought why not search stocks on tube might find something fun or interesting witch i did but most of the stuff was nonsense.
    Not sure exactly what i did search but i came by mr FxViper interview and i got really interested i remember i thought for a minute that Nick might not be real and all that old stuff got to my mind there is no way in **** they make any money.
    Later on i do research and look at all information provided by Nick on this website and go trow a lot of information try too understand but it just too good to be true so i just close it and continues my life, but still fxviper pops up in my head and i wanna see the video again and i get inspired by the fact how viper is going too work just too walk downstairs im like wow.
    I get in contact with Nick for the first time asking couple questions and i remember the mail i sent was middle in the night couple hours later i got an reply but i do not notice until i get up in the morning pretty impressed that someone took time middle in the night just too answer my ridicules mail.
    Later on i do try out FxViper MAM and i picked MAM because i do not wanna setup a server and monitor it daily even thought i do have knowledge todo it i just don't feel like doing it i rather go with an account were the trader set the parameters too fit his trading style with the amount invested.

The couple months i get pretty nice numbers very good return for sure and my portfolio continue to grow and i hope too become really good in investing in future.
    My focus is too become 100% independent would love too work as my own boss.
    [IMG]www.neisep.com/img/2xRiskMAM.png[/IMG]

Thank you Nick and everyone else that i got in contact with during the time here.
    Attached Files

Thanks for sharing NeiSep, and thanks for being a great member of our community.

What are you hoping to achieve with your managed account? How does it fit into the grand plan of things?
    Would you like free lifetime access to our forex trading room?

Open an account at Blueberry Markets and save the $97/monthly fee.

Click here to find out more.

Comment

thanks

well my goal for the managed account was too try it out if it works out well my intention is too invest more money there but i never thought it would work so i did not have a plan for it so now i m kind of in another problem here
      So my next step is probably too setup a new goal which is too find a new better source of income.
      I do have some goals why i wanna invest and keep on looking forward is as follow

1. Pay off a loan for my mother who is sick.
      2. pay off a loan for my friend who also happened to be sick.
      3. Become full time investor or developer too be able to work on project i care about what a lovely feeling that must be.

This goals are what drives me else i could just packed my bags and say bye bye.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your story Nei

I would definitely recommend that you stay on the course of being a developer. I don't know about you but I simply like 'creating' things. This is one of the skills that will be very valuable in the long term future as well. And as for being investor, you can always do that - learn about economics, macro etc on your free time.

Comment

your welcome.

that part is the hardest because i do not work as developer currently i have been working as developer but i only know old code and i am not updated with new technology, thought thats my own fault i made poor judgment on picking work.
          I am currently teaching myself php + MVC with codeigniter and React i think thats the right way to go.
          Well it gone takes time to be independent right now it wont work because i have too little money invested in the market for me too survive.

But thanks for the tips its highly appreciated ed.

Comment

Good story neisep. All the best.
            Nothing related to this. Anyone remembers 12padams?

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post

Yeah, missing his updates...

Comment

yea i remember 12padams some jackass destroyed for him
                but yea i do miss it too.

Comment

Originally posted by NeiSep View Post
                  your welcome.

that part is the hardest because i do not work as developer currently i have been working as developer but i only know old code and i am not updated with new technology, thought thats my own fault i made poor judgment on picking work.
                  I am currently teaching myself php + MVC with codeigniter and React i think thats the right way to go.
                  Well it gone takes time to be independent right now it wont work because i have too little money invested in the market for me too survive.

But thanks for the tips its highly appreciated ed.
                  Nei - If you know how to program then I am sure you will be able to quickly pick up on the 'new' way of developing web applications/sites. Yes, currently React and other JS platforms like Angular etc is very hot stuff those days - I am trying to learn it myself. There is a lot of free stuff on the internet and YouTube - because I prefer video tutorials.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post

He is under the name of Neptune, still here

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                      Nei - If you know how to program then I am sure you will be able to quickly pick up on the 'new' way of developing web applications/sites. Yes, currently React and other JS platforms like Angular etc is very hot stuff those days - I am trying to learn it myself. There is a lot of free stuff on the internet and YouTube - because I prefer video tutorials.

yes i know how todo that but i need to learn to stick too 1 language and not be all around all kinds of langauge, i did try to learn Assembler once but that one i did actually give up because its pretty useless unless you wanna write something that is of a lower level like communicate with some hardware that needs, but now days there is libaries for that stuff so its not really needed either.
                      But yes php i do love and C# i like alot so i will try focus on php and c# thats it i think, yes there is alot of tutorials on the net for this but unfortantly there is no way too show this when you going to search for a job later on so everything i might have read is just throw in the garbage anyway
                      Last edited by NeiSep; 02-18-2016, 12:48 PM. Reason: i forgot the qouted text

Comment

Originally posted by NeiSep View Post
                        yes i know how todo that but i need to learn to stick too 1 language and not be all around all kinds of langauge, i did try to learn Assembler once but that one i did actually give up because its pretty useless unless you wanna write something that is of a lower level like communicate with some hardware that needs, but now days there is libaries for that stuff so its not really needed either.
                        But yes php i do love and C# i like alot so i will try focus on php and c# thats it i think, yes there is alot of tutorials on the net for this but unfortantly there is no way too show this when you going to search for a job later on so everything i might have read is just throw in the garbage anyway
                        Nei, you could set up your personal website / blog and put your work there - anything you would do just put on that website so when/if you apply for a job you will be able to show everything. It doesn't have to by fully functional applications but small parts of web apps - like nice login form with validations, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          Nei, you could set up your personal website / blog and put your work there - anything you would do just put on that website so when/if you apply for a job you will be able to show everything. It doesn't have to by fully functional applications but small parts of web apps - like nice login form with validations, etc.
                          yes i do have that already i have a warehouse website too mange stocks and track packaged, and some webbased invoice tool, and i have done another website for a client that keeps track on important information regarding fryers in supermarkets.

Comment

Well done NeiSep, nice story.

I hope you succeed !

Comment

what happen to 12padams???

Comment

Working...
                              X