Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tacos Forex Story

Removed
    Last edited by tacos; 04-18-2017, 07:54 AM. Reason: No longer active in forex.

Good luck Tacos! Look forward to reading your journey. I did a thread something similar last year but them went on holiday and fell behind and it all got too hard!!!
    Just get prepared for an inevitable loss as if you're a newbie it'll be hard to sustain those gains without some form of drawdown so just try to be emotionally ready and don't load up your account with heaos of savings until you have suffered that loss and know how it affects you mentally.
    Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
      Good luck Tacos! Look forward to reading your journey. I did a thread something similar last year but them went on holiday and fell behind and it all got too hard!!!
      Just get prepared for an inevitable loss as if you're a newbie it'll be hard to sustain those gains without some form of drawdown so just try to be emotionally ready and don't load up your account with heaos of savings until you have suffered that loss and know how it affects you mentally.
      Good luck!
      Yeah, I definitely expect the inevitable draw down and loss. I'm using an amount I can afford to lose. Not about making X amount of dollars, but more so detailing what I learn and mistakes I make along the way.

Comment

Hey Tacos,

Thanks for sharing your journey. I just ready your page: http://boostly.xyz/how-to-make-six-figures-online/

I've been on a similar journey and a few things you've pointed out really rang home. The point about customer service, doing stuff yourself and the time required to get up and running couldn't be more accurate.

Well done on your success so far and I look forward to reading the next installment "How I made 7 figures trading the forex market"

US Clients - We recommend LMFX for all your trading needs.
        • 1:1000 leverage
        • Hedging allowed
        • 0.2 pip spread on EURUSD
        • 24hr VIP support
        • Fund via credit card from only $100
        Click here to get started

Comment

Good read, Tacos.

Sam with his Atlas is doing a great job. Titan kinda lagging but running them both. Guess Safe Haven is a good pick.
          Risk diversification is the key.

Comment

Working...
          X