Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• http://www.tradecomplaint.com/tradin...EbqB&gsc.tab=0

Is our money safe with icmarkets? ??? Just came across this article 😨😨😨

Comment

• http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public....icmarkets.com
        I am really freaking out regarding icmarkets now ?????😵😵😵
        Another article at fpa .. says to be cautious with icmarkets and that they have an open guilty case against them

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
          http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public....icmarkets.com
          I am really freaking out regarding icmarkets now ?????😵😵😵
          Another article at fpa .. says to be cautious with icmarkets and that they have an open guilty case against them

Believe me, Nick would not have millions in IC Markets vanish in a split second, money is safe. If IC Markets run with the money Nick's image here is tarnished believe me. That won't happen to us or the MAMM.

Few bad reviews doesn't scare me.

Comment

• Why would a STP, ECN like ICM worry about latency arbitrage? I have never understood there stance on trading on non existence prices? How can that be? As long as orders are being executed at a given price, orders must be valid, how can that be shady?

Attached Files

Comment

• I've never even heard of latency arbitratge. But if they were TrueECN it wouldn't matter to them - this shows that they are a market-maker not TrueECN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isochronous View Post
                I've never even heard of latency arbitratge. But if they were TrueECN it wouldn't matter to them - this shows that they are a market-maker not TrueECN.
                Can someone Senior in Forex Signals comment on this as we are involved in a MAMM here.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                  Can someone Senior in Forex Signals comment on this as we are involved in a MAMM here.

Thanks.
                  This is not a mistery.
                  Most of ECN brokers, puts small customers into a market maker Platform.
                  For example:
                  - customers with deposit from 0 to 1.000$ are on mm Platform with 0% cover in real market
                  - customers with deposit from 1.000 to 5.000$ are on mm Platform with 30% cover in real market
                  - customers with deposit from 5.000 to 10.000$ are on mm Platform with 50% cover in real market
                  - customers with deposit from 10.000 over are 100% cover in real market

Comment

• Every broker has complaints. Traders expect 0 slippage, spread on majors below 1 pip... And durring news they worry if spread goest to 5 or even 10 pips. This is for accounts that scalp for 2-3 pips and open a lot of orders in seconds, not for us who take at least 5 pips and we are in a trade for a while. If someone expects to have spread bellow 1 pip all the time and his trades to be executed in 1 ms, than this person lives in fantasy. No broker has perfect trading conditions, no matter what they say. Just be realistic and don't complain if some EA that is doing arbitrage won't work.

Comment

• "Absolutely no restriction."
                      But "don't allow arbitrage."

Never used arbitrage my self. Just find it peculiar that it is forbidden at ECN.

LIVE CHAT:

Jessica
                      11:04 pm
                      Hello b. How may I help you?
                      Hi
                      b

Is there any restriction on what type of forex trading we can do?
                      Jessica

No Sir
                      b

Does IC market takes other side of the trade some times?
                      Jessica

No, IC Markets does not apply any trading restrictions at all at any time. There are no limits as to how close your stop-loss or take-profit order can be placed to the market nor is there any limit on the size of the orders you can place. Our True ECN environment allows you to trade in any way you wish with absolutely no restrictions.
                      b

Does IC market have b-book (different books for different traders) or all traders are offered exactly same conditions?
                      Jessica

No Sir we do not
                      b

is there any restriction on latency arbitrage type of trading
                      Jessica

No we do not allow arbitrage.
                      Our average execution speed is around 150 milliseconds. Our True ECN trade servers are in the Equinix NY4 data centres in New York, as we are close to our core liquidity providers we have some of the best execution speeds out of any broker globally. Latency can be further reduced by connecting to our trade server from a CNS or Beeks VPS, both VPS provides have in place direct cross connects to our trading server. CNS latency is 1 m/s and Beeks latency is 0.5 m/s.
                      b

thanks you.
                      take care.
                      Jessica

Most welcome
                      Last edited by breaststroke; 04-12-2016, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by breaststroke View Post
                        "Absolutely no restriction."

Never used arbitrage my self. Just find it peculiar that it is forbidden at ECN.

LIVE CHAT:

Jessica
                        Hi
                        b

Jessica

No Sir
                        b

Jessica

No, IC Markets does not apply any trading restrictions at all at any time. There are no limits as to how close your stop-loss or take-profit order can be placed to the market nor is there any limit on the size of the orders you can place. Our True ECN environment allows you to trade in any way you wish with absolutely no restrictions.
                        b

Does IC market have b-book (different books for different traders) or all traders are offered exactly same conditions?
                        Jessica

No Sir we do not
                        b

Jessica

Our average execution speed is around 150 milliseconds. Our True ECN trade servers are in the Equinix NY4 data centres in New York, as we are close to our core liquidity providers we have some of the best execution speeds out of any broker globally. Latency can be further reduced by connecting to our trade server from a CNS or Beeks VPS, both VPS provides have in place direct cross connects to our trading server. CNS latency is 1 m/s and Beeks latency is 0.5 m/s.
                        b

thanks you.
                        take care.
                        Jessica

Most welcome
                        Thanks for posting this for us, so its a bit strange they don't allow... Anyway dont know much about these things or this way of trading.

Comment

• I have no qualm about ICM. It is just interesting to see how trading conditions differ between brokers. It has become my hobby.
                          Hell! the broker I use has even worse reviews on internet than ICM, but my experience with them have been exceptional.
                          Recently, I became aware that LMAX which pitches it self as most self righteous of all has limitation on news trading. Again, no worries, if that's how it is then that's how it is. It's just interesting to note.

As this thread is not about brokers, this would be my last post on the subject.

You all have fun.
                          Last edited by breaststroke; 04-12-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by breaststroke View Post
                            "Absolutely no restriction."

LIVE CHAT:

Jessica
                            Hi
                            b

Jessica

No Sir
                            b

Jessica

b

Jessica

No Sir we do not
                            b

Jessica

b

thanks you.
                            take care.
                            Jessica

Most welcome
                            To play devils advocate, business is business surely if you pass the orders through? What would be the reason for turning business away, when that's what you're in business for, to broker trades?

A trade is a trade.

You cant tell me they are doing it from a moral standpoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                              Thanks for posting this for us, so its a bit strange they don't allow... Anyway dont know much about these things or this way of trading.
                              What is arbitrage ?? I googled but never actuallu understood it .. any help ??

Comment

• There is no broker that will allow arbitrage on MT4 or any other retail trading platform.

You guys need to understand that this kind of activity on such accounts is very costly for broker in terms of technology cost / traffic data / execution costs. Profit margin would be too low in such case. Arbitrage trading could simply use too much of computing power / network traffic @ Broker's MT4 servers just for one guy.

If you want to do arbitrage you need to do that on special protocol, such as FIX or others.

and btw. we went way off-topic here - it's FX Viper section guys.

If you want to talk about brokers please keep your discussion here:

https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...-Forex-Brokers

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X