• Managed Accounts
  • Trusted Brokers
  • Blog
  • Forex Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FX Viper Trade Discussion (Archived Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX Viper Trade Discussion (Archived Thread)

This thread has been started so we can talk about the trades that viper is doing without distracting him. He is having a hard time with all the posts in his main thread as he keeps a close eye on that and gets distracted from the markets so if we chat about his trades in here then this will be better all round

Thanks guys.

Omg
    Eu will hit 1.9 and viper will reach margin call

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
      Omg
      Eu will hit 1.9 and viper will reach margin call

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
      lol, he better not come in here, we're off to a great start

I'm short EU now as well if for some reason that makes anybody feel any better. Which it shouldn't. As I'm classed as a retail trader currently and those know nothing.

Comment

Haha, LOL, you made me laugh Okda! xD

Wanna read a good report about the current EURO situation?
        http://www.orderflowtrading.com/Fore...rong-more.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by VictorTous View Post
          Haha, LOL, you made me laugh Okda! xD

Wanna read a good report about the current EURO situation?
          http://www.orderflowtrading.com/Fore...rong-more.aspx
          One needs to subscribe to see this, I know it's free but I'll pass.

Regarding current EURUSD situation, we're hitting some important higher TF supply now but unfortunately we're also above a nice flip zone at the same time. There should be a lot on offer just above 1.39 but I don't think we've quite touched the meat of it yet, just skimmed the edge. It was good for a trade or two short but not for a runner.

Comment

euro is going to 1.50

Comment

This has already become such a useless thread

Comment

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                This has already become such a useless thread
                As is any other thread around here and on similar sites. People who know how to trade are not interested to get involved for many reasons and in fact they are not even present on this forum. From the rest (99.9% of people) you're not going to get any insightful comments or at least nothing you should be taking very seriously. That leaves you with 3 vendors that are actually present here and 1 that can't be bothered and doesn't even speak english very well.

And maybe one or two individuals that are bored to death because trading is like that. So to fill in the time they chose to make a comment here and there from time to time.

Looking at price action, it seems longs have not lost interest completely yet. Will not post a chart. Thread can be deleted. Will also refrain myself from posting anything in the other thread. Because frankly, how many times can you say or read "Viper, you're the best!" before it gets just as boring as trading itself. It did months ago for me at least.

Cheers!

Comment

honestly from my humble point of view, a discussion about Viper trades without him commenting is useless

we can create a thread in the general section to discuss the movement of major pairs which will be more helpful than this one

we are not panicking or doubting Viper trades , we just want to understand like every newbie who wants to learn from a master, i don't think after the awesome history of Viper's trade only an insane person will panic from now on

if the master will not be available to explain or refuse to do so ( i fully honor his decision ) then the discussion is imho a useless one

Again to be clear for members who read the first sentence and start blaming and attacking ==> I totally agree that Jeff has the right to set his own rules and we MUST obey, my thoughts are only regarding this discussion which will lack the main factor which is the knowledge

Comment

honestly from my humble point of view, a discussion about Viper trades without him commenting is useless
                    I mostly agree with that.

Comment

Well said Okda agreed.

Comment

Wow the Euro has tanked back up. No news that I can see. Someone did say they want it to retouch the gap..expected?

Comment

i am trying to decrypt the current up move of the EU and last night's GU up move

Comment

i am trying to decrypt the current up move of the EU and last night's GU up move
                            Oversimplified I see it slightly bullish to be honest. This is weekly.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
                              Oversimplified I see it slightly bullish to be honest. This is weekly.
                              Then there is daily, couldn't close below weekly SR which was also what you'd expect to hold on retest so up it goes. Nothing to do with gaps that need to be closed.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X