Close trades yourself?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close trades yourself?

Viper won't start trading for another 5 hours but one of his trades is showing positive $30 (previously negative $50) and I want to cash it out. I have a trade copier with ICMarkets, can I close the trade myself or does it cause issues?

Originally posted by 12padams View Post
    Viper won't start trading for another 5 hours but one of his trades is showing positive $30 (previously negative $50) and I want to cash it out. I have a trade copier with ICMarkets, can I close the trade myself or does it cause issues?
    You can close it yourself if you want to with no issues.
    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/revp...artpips/969323

Comment

Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
      You can close it yourself if you want to with no issues.
      Thank you, it's great to know that I still have control over the trades even though its linked to viper. My mother has an account (after seeing me being so profitable) with 4x the amount I have put in there so it will be fun to see if viper closes it at a higher or lower rate than me

Comment

Originally posted by 12padams View Post
        Thank you, it's great to know that I still have control over the trades even though its linked to viper. My mother has an account (after seeing me being so profitable) with 4x the amount I have put in there so it will be fun to see if viper closes it at a higher or lower rate than me
        Viper said on the other thread that Trusted Fx, his friend, keeps an eye on his trades during the London session while he sleeps. So hopefully our trades are in good hands all the time. Sometimes if Viper is going to be unavailable he will add a tp to the trades.

Comment

but i guess the spike that appeared an hour ago was not monitored by anyone, cause it reach +23 pips which is way over the average target of pips for Viper or Trusted

anyway we are now at nearly 11 pips and hopefully the price is still going up

Comment

trade of the mam closed though.

Comment

really ?!!!!!!!!!

EDIT; yes it shows that it closed at 15 pip profit but on Viper's main account it is still open !!!
              Last edited by Okda; 06-09-2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

think trusted only closed the mam and not the master account.. So think he closed it on wrong account.

Comment

Well I beat my mum with this... I closed the trade slightly earlier than the MAM so she missed out on $10 extra profit. She made $140 on the trade though so she wasn't exactly complaining. It's good to know that it's monitored while Viper sleeps though

Still a little freaked out about those open EURUSD trades though... I hope Viper can dig us out of that hole.

Comment

Strange. only close in 3x Mam, 2 X mam is still on as well.

Comment

Guys Trusted did not close the MAMM he does not have the log in for the MAMM. I am investigating the MAMM now I don't know why it closed. Trusted can close my Viper but he did not close it as he personally is long the Pound at a higher price and fees the Pound is going higher than 1.6831.

Cheers

Viper

Comment

Why I can not close trades by myself?

Comment

Working...
                        X