Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Viper Signal Signup ABC's

Hello Nick(and everyone else),

My name is Dre and I have been reviewing this site for the past couple of months. I have dealt with forex before - had my account personally managed, but never through a signal copier. Can I get a step by step guide on how I can sign up for Vipers signal? I am from the USA, and I want to know if it is even possible for me to copy the signal. What are my limitations? I heard something about a 50:1 leverage rule for USA and FIFO rule? How will that affect me in following Vipers signal? I was thinking of getting the VIP club(20k deposit) and some sort of server service(VPS?). I also want to have the least possible risk. I was reading the main Viper thread and it seemed that there are settings that I need to turn on specifically for this signal, i.e. Disable USD/CAD pair? Seems like there is a little more to the signal copier service than just sit back and enjoy the ride. I am new to this, and don't have much experience with trading platforms, so if you could please be patient with me and answer my questions I would appreciate it.

-DRE
    Trader Death Match

Get an account with FinFX, better leverage, you can hedge and no FIFO. Otherwise you will be handcuffed and make no money with US restrictions.

Comment

There is a setup guide on Simpletrader.net once you open an account you can browse the Guide, its real easy and simple once you tag away a signal onto your account

Comment

Originally posted by klasniy5 View Post
        Hello Nick(and everyone else),

My name is Dre and I have been reviewing this site for the past couple of months. I have dealt with forex before - had my account personally managed, but never through a signal copier. Can I get a step by step guide on how I can sign up for Vipers signal? I am from the USA, and I want to know if it is even possible for me to copy the signal. What are my limitations? I heard something about a 50:1 leverage rule for USA and FIFO rule? How will that affect me in following Vipers signal? I was thinking of getting the VIP club(20k deposit) and some sort of server service(VPS?). I also want to have the least possible risk. I was reading the main Viper thread and it seemed that there are settings that I need to turn on specifically for this signal, i.e. Disable USD/CAD pair? Seems like there is a little more to the signal copier service than just sit back and enjoy the ride. I am new to this, and don't have much experience with trading platforms, so if you could please be patient with me and answer my questions I would appreciate it.

-DRE
        Thanks for the enquiry Dre,

Unfortunately your government doesn't allow citizens to take responsibility for their own actions when it comes to trading forex. So they have handcuffed you to a point where there is little point in participating unless you go with an offshore broker like Finfx.

We do have quite a number of US clients with FinFx and my experience with them has been extremely positive.

If you have $20k to invest then the VIP club makes the most sense since you won't need to pay the monthly subscription fees.

The process of getting set up is:

- Open a broker account
        - Subscribe to a signal (or if a VIP member, contact us to connect your account to the program)
        - Hire a VPS from www.STVPS.net (click here for more info on why it's important)
        - Follow the instructions and connect your account.
        - Then you can sit back, cross your fingers and (hopefully!) watch the account accumulate.

The reason it might seem confusing is because a lot of members like to actively manage their signals, however it's not required. I personally don't touch my accounts once they're connected and let the trader do the job for me.

If you have any other questions please let me know

Regards

Nick
        Would you like free lifetime access to our forex trading room?

Open an account at Blueberry Markets and save the $97/monthly fee.

Click here to find out more.

Comment

Thank you for the replies. What about risk management and multipliers, leverage settings. Can I get some advice on that? As well as the whole CAD disabling for Vipers signal - is that necessary?(he says in his thread that it is?) Also, is it possible to connect to more than one singal with finfx? Is it not recommended - will my account have enough funds? What avout stVPS, what kind do you seggest to get - basic(35$/month)?
          -DRE
          Trader Death Match

Comment

Originally posted by klasniy5 View Post
            Thank you for the replies. What about risk management and multipliers, leverage settings. Can I get some advice on that? As well as the whole CAD disabling for Vipers signal - is that necessary?(he says in his thread that it is?) Also, is it possible to connect to more than one singal with finfx? Is it not recommended - will my account have enough funds? What avout stVPS, what kind do you seggest to get - basic(35$/month)?
            -DRE
            To answer your queries:

- The risk multiplier can be set based on your risk tolerance. On default setting of 1 you'll get a mirrored return and drawdown. If you increase this then it will magnify both the risk and the DD. We don't generally recommend people turn it up higher than 3x.

- FinFx offer leverage of 1:200 which is fine

- Don't worry about disabling the CAD, just leave the account alone and let him trade it. He was talking specifically to people that had intervened manually in this instance.

- Yes, you can connect as many signals as you wish to your account.

- The basic package at STVPS.net is perfect for your requirements. It will also allow you to trade up to 4 separate accounts should you desire.

If you need anything else please let me know.

Regards

Nick

Comment

Thank you fir the reply. Which signals are availabke for the VIP members? Lets say I want to have teo signals, can I set them each at .5 risk factor as to diversify my risk? Am I able to somehow split my account into two in order for me to track which trade belongs yo which signal? Appreciate your help.

-DRE
              Trader Death Match

Comment

Hi,

Once you have an account registered (a "standard" account if you only want to copy other's signals) you can login to simpletrader.net Control Panel and go to this link to see > https://www.simpletrader.net/vip-club.html

Currently its:

Day Fox
                FX Amplified
                FX Viper
                Golden Key
                Scientific Gridder
                Smart Scalper
                Smart Trader
                TradeAlerter

Yes its advisable to split your RISK when trading multiple signals like you have described. We have a comment field tag in the settings page of each signal so you can enter a string of your choice that will show up in the comment field of each trade to help distinguish what trade belongs to what signal.

If you haven't checked out our manual yet it is here > https://www.simpletrader.net/downloa...ser_Manual.pdf and we also have a setup video linked in the simpletrader.net Control Panel.

Comment

Max lot size question for FXViper signak:

Viper states that we need to stick to a max 3 lot size setting.

Is this assuming we are running our accounts at 1x risk? Would we put max lot size to 6 at 2x and 9 at 3x, or it is 3 lots max regardless of what risk multiplier we chose to run your signal on?

Thanks for the replies

DRE
                  Trader Death Match

Comment

Hello Nick,

I just opened account with Tallinex, I live in the USA and want to subscribe to your services. Tallinex, are you familiar with this broker? I don't have $20k at the moment, but I want to jump on board with you!

Thanks,
                    Juhl

Comment

Hello,
                      I was wondering if these steps still work?

Comment

Originally posted by Kukailimoku View Post
                        Hello,
                        I was wondering if these steps still work?
                        Hello,

Unfortunately Viper signal service is no longer availbale to new subscribers. You can still join the MAMM though.

DRE
                        Trader Death Match

Comment

I'm from the US and interested in joining Viper's managed account. However, it doesn't seem like either of the broker accepts US clients. Is there any way for US clients to join Viper managed account? Or is that not possible at all?

Comment

Originally posted by )EIB( View Post
                            I'm from the US and interested in joining Viper's managed account. However, it doesn't seem like either of the broker accepts US clients. Is there any way for US clients to join Viper managed account? Or is that not possible at all?
                            Hey there EIB,

Right now there isn't any way for US clients to join the MAM. However we are close to launching a product specifically for US clients that will allow them to participate. We hope to have something to show you by the end of January.

Stay tuned

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Hey there EIB,

Right now there isn't any way for US clients to join the MAM. However we are close to launching a product specifically for US clients that will allow them to participate. We hope to have something to show you by the end of January.

Stay tuned
                              Thanks, Nick. That is great news! I will look out for the new product.

Comment

Working...
                              X