Learn to trade like FX Viper ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn to trade like FX Viper ?

I have been analyzing vipers trades since last couple of weeks and i realized that he has extra ordinary skills specially when it comes to managing and exiting positions. Many of the times vipers enter his trades at the middle of support and resistance key levels which is completely understandable for me, Nick mentioned in the documentary that he uses some propriety indicators for technical analysis but we know that he has very good understanding of fundamental analysis as well for long term perspective of the market conditions.

I am trading on a small account and copying Viper's trades myself. Are you guys learning something from Viper's trading or you gave-up ?

Nick's blog on on FX Viper was interesting too.

Hi Ahmer,

I think news analysis/'trading the news' is a pretty important component of his method. So unless you know are following the same announcements he is...it makes it pretty tricky to follow along.

That said, after months of observing him I have found I am getting quite good at predicting where he will exit trades!

We can only pray one day he will open up the Viper's School for Forex Traders
    If you want to get rich, just find someone making lots of money and do what hes doing.

Billionaire J. Paul Getty

Comment

Viper has got an edge to Analyze long term view of the market, His trading is based on fundamentals but he has thousands hours experience of monitoring charts.

Comment

Until recently I saw he had open positions 200 300 pips of side but he does have a mental stop so we are told... , Thank fully for him the euro fell off a cliff, had it gone the other way he would have followed dayfox me thinks. He does not like cutting a loss.... I don't think i would want to be a student

Comment

Originally posted by alockfly View Post
          Until recently I saw he had open positions 200 300 pips of side but he does have a mental stop so we are told... , Thank fully for him the euro fell off a cliff, had it gone the other way he would have followed dayfox me thinks. He does not like cutting a loss.... I don't think i would want to be a student
          Let me just tell you that you wouldn't be the first one to say this and be proven wrong 2 times already..

Comment

Actually he trade with very low margin on his personal account. Even if he closed that trade in loss then you are still in profit for the month.
            I am learning from his trading.
            Last edited by Ahmer; 12-05-2014, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I am sorry to say you have no clue what you are talking about. My track record and performance speaks for itself. I was taught only by the best. I wish you lots of luck in your own trading.

Cheers

Viper
              Last edited by FX Viper; 12-04-2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FX Viper View Post
                I am sorry to say you have no clue what you are talking about. My track record and performance speaks for itself. I was taught only by the best. I wish you lots of luck in your own trading.

Cheers

Viper
                Are you implying your mentor or did you have mentor/s? Fantastic day for you today Jeff, great returns for you and your subs/clients. Fabulous - you are changing people's lifes for sure...gradually.

Comment

How To Trade Like FX Viper

I've spent a lot of time with Viper (Jeff) over the past couple of years and feel like I know him pretty well. I'm happy to share my observations about what I believe makes him such a successful trader.

Passion

Jeff LOVES forex. When I speak to him about the markets his excitement is palpable. Every day is a new puzzle to solve, game to play and battle to win. His dedication to personal improvement and thirst for knowledge on everything FX related is unquestionable. He loves the daily challenge and satisfaction associated with working his way in and out of positions.

Coach/Mentor

You may have noticed that Jeff credits his mentor in a number of posts. He has been taught through thousands of hours of skype conversations with an institutional trader who was keen to pass on some of his wisdom. No great athlete wins without coaching and Jeff was fortunate enough to get unfettered access to a trader controlling tens of millions of dollars of client money that wanted to help him succeed.

It's not just about the money

This expands on the previous point about passion. Many of us are drawn to forex because of the possibility of above market returns and the idea that we can make a healthy living trading 30mins per day using a strategy developed by a guru with a fake tan. The reality is obviously very different and if you're only motivation for watching candles moving up and down while placing bets on which direction you think they'll head next is to make some extra cash you are guaranteed to fail over the long term.

Let me impart some of my own wisdom on this point - You won't excel at anything in life if your key motivation is money.

Don't get me wrong - Jeff has obviously done very well for himself, but it's not because he's focused on making as much money as possible. It's because he's dedicated to becoming the best trader he can be. The wealth associated with that is a by product of his success, not the measure of it.

So if you can put your love of money aside, get yourself a mentor (that can show you evidence that they can actually trade) and put the majority of your focus each and every day into improving your understanding of the forex market you might stand a chance.

Alternatively you can just use the trade copier!
                  Would you like free lifetime access to our forex trading room?

Open an account at Blueberry Markets and save the $97/monthly fee.

Click here to find out more.

Comment

"Alternatively you can use the trade copier" HAHA! Nice one. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                      "Alternatively you can use the trade copier" HAHA! Nice one. :-)

Day Fox is waiting to play with your money

Comment

are you for real ?

Comment

You're gonna have to get used to that.
                          If you want to get rich, just find someone making lots of money and do what hes doing.

Billionaire J. Paul Getty

Comment

I was a local on the London futures exchange for 21 years, I now trade for a small fund of about 3m quid... i follow these sites to see what others are doing. It helps me with my edge..with respect your track record is great over an 18 month period... trading with out stops, or mental stops and running 300 pips off side will result it account blow out , maybe not today, or tomorrow but it will... I am sorry to say....Anyway thanks agin and best of luck to you to

Comment

I was a local on the London futures exchange for 21 years, I now trade for a small fund of about 3m quid... i follow these sites to see what others are doing. It helps me with my edge..with respect your track record is great over an 18 month period... trading with out stops, or mental stops and running 300 pips off side will result it account blow out , maybe not today, or tomorrow but it will... I am sorry to say....Anyway thanks agin and best of luck to you to
                              LOL,

Comment

Working...
                              X