Become an FX Viper Partner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Become an FX Viper Partner

FX Viper now has over $1mil under management at IC Markets!

This is expected to grow substantially over the next 12 months, and we would like to invite you guys to get involved.

Help us secure investment and in return we will pay you all rebates earned, each and every month!

How does it work?
    • Secure $250k+ investment from friends, family or associates
    • Deposit it into a regular ECN account ($7/lot commission), accounts can be in any base currency
    • Execute an LPOA with us confirming the 30% monthly performance fee
    • You earn $2 from every lot traded!

An investment of circa $300k (or equivalent) should earn a steady income of approximately $1,000 per month based on 3x risk. Not only will you be referring people onto a long term, successful and profitable strategy, but you'll also be securing a passive income for yourself.

If you would like to investigate this further please contact me via private message.
    Would you like free lifetime access to our forex trading room?

Open an account at Blueberry Markets and save the $97/monthly fee.

Click here to find out more.

As a matter of transparency, can we know in these 30% what goes to Viper, what goes to ThinkHuge? I would understand if this is private info.

Comment

return

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      FX Viper now has over $1mil under management at IC Markets!

This is expected to grow substantially over the next 12 months, and we would like to invite you guys to get involved.

Help us secure investment and in return we will pay you all rebates earned, each and every month!

How does it work?
      • Secure $250k+ investment from friends, family or associates
      • Deposit it into a regular ECN account ($7/lot commission), accounts can be in any base currency
      • Execute an LPOA with us confirming the 30% monthly performance fee
      • You earn $2 from every lot traded!

An investment of circa $300k (or equivalent) should earn a steady income of approximately $1,000 per month based on 3x risk. Not only will you be referring people onto a long term, successful and profitable strategy, but you'll also be securing a passive income for yourself.

If you would like to investigate this further please contact me via private message.
      Nick is that 1k pm just for the lots? Would be bout 30k total pm with compounding at 3x

Comment

Yeah, it's $1k per month for the rebates. The performance fee obviously depends on profitability of the month, however that won't effect the rebate earned.

Comment

I would be very interested in joining this!

Comment

if i could take a loan on 2-3 millions i would for sure invest but yeah lol right now it is just all a dream for me but i do plan on going with FxViper as of Januari 2015.

Comment

Who will pay us rebates and how ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmer View Post
                Who will pay us rebates and how ?
                The broker will pay you rebates to a dedicated MT4 account that you can then withdraw as you would from a normal trading account.

Comment

This offer is in my opinion highly unfavorable, at least for those who want to take part in such a "partnership". Maybe if you offered to share 10% of that 30% to referrers then it would be easier to find interested people than offering 0.33% monthly interest. I know that 30% is trader commission, but I think it's better for him to earn 20% from foreign funds than nothing. The worst thing is that you are expecting people to put money on 3x risk account. I got disappointed on forex many time, and recommending to anyone opening an account with such a high risk, which generally means they can lose whole capital, is simple crazy. What do you think, how the recommending person will look like in family's, friends' or associates' eyes? I had never received clear answer from viper about how high is the worst case scenario. The only WCS we can base on is the WCS published by trustedfx (they both were trading the same way, and tfx is a mentor of viper). For risk 1:1 it was about 27% wcs (wcs is maximum loss which trader sets, the point when he thinks that the strategy is not going to work anymore and he is breaking trading). So on accounts with 3 times the risk we must take into account the possibility of losing 81% of account + money lost on slippage. In my opinion it is not fair that you are telling people to base on drawdown data from myfxbook, because they show only history from past couple of months, and they don't really tell anything about how far the trader is willing to go with his drawdown. In my opinion the game is not worth the candle, finding people in your near environment to invest in viper in total value of 300k$ just to get 0.33% monthly from that capital (in fact, those 2$ is just higher commission, that is going to referrer account, so nobody is sharing anything with referrer, just the commission is higher and going to referrer pocket, it's great business only for you, because you will get more followers and you won't pay a single penny for this). For quite a long time i was following TrustedFX signal, but unfortunately, he closed his business, the only way to go was to jump to FXViper. Personally, if I wanted to recommend anyone investing in such a way, then it would be maybe 0.5 the risk = max 15% loss (0.5 * 27 plus eventual slippage), so it generally means that from 300k$ i would earn approx. 166$ monthly. From practical point of view, this is completely not worth it, 300k in my country is a lot of money, it's generally a salary from about 41 years of work, so I would need to recommend 40 people, who would like to invest their yearly salary, and as a result i would earn 166$ monthly from this. With all due respect I wouldn't recommend anyone joining forex with risk of losing almost whole of their invested capital, especially that joining forex is itself a very big risk way to go. I know that on this forum is a lot of people that adore Viper, but he's not a God and we must remember that it is still the same forex that previously hit most of us hardly with big losses (except those that doesn't have previous experience). I am not writing this because I want to ciritize Viper, I want just to warn you and remind what kind of a risk forex is carrying, and that recommending to anyone following signal with such a high risk is just not the good idea, especially with such a high amount of money and association (closer or not) with the people you will recommend this. Of course i guess there will be at least one person, who believes in Viper soo much, that he will recommend others this signals with risk 3x and he will accumulate 300k$ of funds. But the question is: Is it worth it? I really can't imagine what would happen when the trader eventually failed, and we can't be 100% sure that it will never happen...

That's my "2" cents...

Comment

What is the point actually ?

Comment

Not a bad deal really. If you came to me you would only receive 5% of the management fee. So 5% of the 25% - 30% profit share. Other managers I have worked with offload that cost to the customer investing the funds.

Comment

Do we need to refer a single 250k account? Or multiple smaller are fine?

Comment

Alpari PAMM has agent commission where the agent receives a percentage of the profits. It is only fair for the agent who raises capital for an investment fund to earn on the profits for the length of the investment. Receiving a small rebate for agent sales and relationship building isn't a large enough slice of the pie.

Can you offer another bone with more meat?

Comment

Agreed, referral compensation should absolutely be a % of profits made on referred capital.

I would also like an ultra low risk version of ViperFX at 50-75% of base risk that I can pitch; this would be indispensable for attracting serious money from serious and large investors who want to know what the worst case scenario is, would be _very_ much happy with ~15-30%+ returns annually (which is what this works out to, post compounding), and rarely have the staggering tolerances for loss that some of us do.
                            Last edited by Surrealistik; 02-04-2015, 03:45 AM.

Comment

^Agreed! At least 5% referral commission on a high water mark basis is reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                              X