X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX Viper Main Discussion Thread

Hey Guys,

With recent updates to the forum we've had to create a new thread so that updated posts appear in the "Latest Activity" feed. Sorry for the inconvenience, however this is a limitation on the latest version of the forum, it just doesn't pick up old threads.

So, please continue the discussion here from now on

Here's the first post from the original forum thread.

FX Viper is a 100% manual trader who controls over $12mil of personal funds and I have the pleasure of including his signals inside our forex trading room from today!

He trades a short term breakout strategy predominantly on EURUSD, GPBUSD and AUDUSD.

I don't want to get you too excited... But I have high hopes for this signal!

I asked him to post a live account so that followers can feel comfortable that he has his own funds at risk. You can view his $100k live account here:

I have a personal account following him on 2x risk:

Edit:

Over years I've filmed 3 video's with FX Viper for your enjoyment, This gives you an insight into the trader and his approach to trading the market.

Audio Interview with Jay from SteadyCapture Now Available
    Click Here To Listen

Euro approaching major support now (me believes), another leg up before hopefully a leg down !!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick
      Hey Guys,

With recent updates to the forum we've had to create a new thread so that updated posts appear in the "Latest Activity" feed. Sorry for the inconvenience, however this is a limitation on the latest version of the forum, it just doesn't pick up old threads.

So, please continue the discussion here from now on
      Nick .. can u pls post the myfxbook links on here on the first post for easy access .. also the signal quick briefing.. and thats for all signals if u dont mind
      Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
        Euro approaching major support now (me believes), another leg up before hopefully a leg down !!
        Yep. Another good place for a possible scalp long... at potential supports.. Just set normal trade perimeters with decent low risk lots with a SLs just below that support to keep you out of trouble and capture some pips up when we can. No pair travels in a straight line up or down and currently I don't see any earth shaking events to drive this pair in either direction so might just take advantage of some chart technicals! If it does prove to be a support, you get to bank some profits and if it doesn't the SL will take you out of the trade without being hurt.

Eyes like a hawk!

Comment

Originally posted by DonL View Post

Yep. Another good place fo...........I don't see any earth shaking events to drive this pair in either direction so might just take advantage of some chart technicals! If it does prove to be a support, you get to bank some profits and if it doesn't the SL will take you out of the trade without being hurt.

Eyes like a hawk!
          The US Non Farm payrolls and Unemployment , Biggest news release of the month tonight which wiil move all pairs with USD (EURUSD). Take care !

Comment

the last "biggest news" in fact had no impact on eurusd, but who knows

Comment

Seems like FX Viper Thread (for Viper updates) is now closed? I'm assuming Viper doesn't intend to ever post on his thread again? That's a shame

Comment

Originally posted by genki7 View Post

The US Non Farm payrolls and Unemployment , Biggest news release of the month tonight which wiil move all pairs with USD (EURUSD). Take care !

That's why SLs are in place for this type of trade. Don't think of this as a hedge it's just a scalp for those that have account that are non US without FIFO. My chart showed major support at 1.1390s and resistance at 1.1430s and that trade is now over, but there will be more. If NFP is good, it will drive price past support in the 90s and a SL would take out anyone that hasn't closed already but even that event will precipitate another buy opportunity afterward when it reaches the next level of support.

Comment

Originally posted by DonL View Post

That's why SLs are in place for this type of trade. Don't think of this as a hedge it's just a scalp for those that have account that are non US without FIFO. My chart showed major support at 1.1390s and resistance at 1.1430s and that trade is now over, but there will be more. If NFP is good, it will drive price past support in the 90s and a SL would take out anyone that hasn't closed already but even that event will precipitate another buy opportunity afterward when it reaches the next level of support.

70pip closure of that Buy scalp if you kept it after the news, I already had a strong prediction of some failed reports and bad news from US to have kept a long going in the news.

Anyway all talk as I'm not trading the account.

Comment

That is one heck of a withdrawal from someone on the mamm account.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, looks like someone got fed up with this DD and decide to invest their money elsewhere.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

From what I am looking at in the charts. I would expect a pull back to around 113 then a climb up to 116 on the Eur/Usd unless there's any news to intervene

Comment

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                          Seems like FX Viper Thread (for Viper updates) is now closed? I'm assuming Viper doesn't intend to ever post on his thread again? That's a shame

It's been closed for the past 9 months, however he and I can still post on it.

He'll post again, but probably not until he gets out of this drawdown.

It's exhausting reading through all the posts, many of them emotional, and while you guys prefer to hear from him than me, I'd rather he leave the forum alone and just focus on getting us out of this drawdown.

Audio Interview with Jay from SteadyCapture Now Available
                          Click Here To Listen

Comment

Originally posted by hardyli View Post
                            Yep, looks like someone got fed up with this DD and decide to invest their money elsewhere.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

There's no surprise probably alot of people will withdraw their funds when we get out of this DD

Comment

If Jeff makes a profit of 20% this year on the 2x Mams noone will pull out .
                              It would still be a good investment for those who dont trade theselves I guess
                              Last edited by plasma; 05-09-2016, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X