Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GoldStar - Automated Grid Signal (archived)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I was trigger happy, no worries.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

- H
    Beta testing HansTrend v2 with 8 BetaTesters for 3 months!
    See:goo.gl/tEcEV6

Comment

• Great trading as always. Thank you for the profit

Comment

• Thanks so much Hans. Awesome trading

Comment

• Originally posted by klass

Nick I like the idea of you offering the availability to be able to copy Goldstar through VIP, but it will be near to impossible with the 5k required for the VIP access. What I mean by that is to have same risk as Hans(1x) you need to a lot more money than 5k in the account. He trades 0.01 lots / 5k account balance, and since Tallinex minimum lot size for US clients is 0.10 lots means that a follower will need at least 50k in order to copy goldstar at 1x risk on Tallinex. Just thought I'd point that out. Nevertheless I like the idea - hope it is available asap.
          I have Tallinex and am able to trade .01 lots.

Comment

• Originally posted by aznboi319

I have Tallinex and am able to trade .01 lots.
            You have a micro acct which has a larger spread

Comment

• Originally posted by chooch View Post

You have a micro acct which has a larger spread
              For managed pro accounts, Tallinex can be flexible and allow .01 min lots. Just have to ask. If Hans/Nick has not done it, ask Aleks there, he will do it so that it is possible to start with 5K accounts and .01 lots. They are great to work with.

Comment

• I've closed off this thread due to forum upgrade changes. Please move all future discussion to the new thread located here: https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...cussion-thread

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                X