No announcement yet.

GoldStar Main Discussion Thread

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoldStar Main Discussion Thread

(carried over from the first post on the archived thread, original post by Hans)

by Hans Bowles .com

This semi-automated grid system uses a complex blend of proprietary indicators to identify key levels of supply
    and demand in the gold market. Risk management is paramount with this strategy. This is managed through
    the use 1 or more large baskets of 15 small trades of identical size (no doubling or martingale unlike other grid strategies).

As a result the strategy can absorb significant moves against the initial position.
    The goal is to always exit the basket profitably or at break even.
    There simply has never been a single grid/basket style system actually working as good as this one out there,
    which is something I'm very proud of!

Note: This system I started as a project to turn 1K into 1M just to prove the world that holygrails are non-fiction.

There are 4 plans of action;
    • Plan A1: Basket #1 with max 15 small trades (* automatically using GoldStar EA)
    • Plan A2: Basket #1 with max 15 small trades (* Semi-automatically using my own skills as well as GoldStar EA being used like a kind of indicator)
    • Plan B: Basket #2 with max 15 additional small trades bringing a total of max 30 trades
    • Plan C: Manually trading in the same direction with quick and fast executed orders back to break-even or minor loss (max loss of 1 profitable month)
    • Plan D: Hedging back to break-even or minor loss (max loss of 1 profitable month)
    * The choice of whether I choose to start with A1 or A2 depends of various things related to the market, news,etc.
    and is hard to see the difference of for a client. This is why I will not let post each single time whether it's done
    manually or automatically as end-result is what should matter in my opinion.

Risk Management;

The MAX drawdown is when the master account reaches a drawdown of 15%.
    I call this a soft drawdown because if I see a chance to recover from it using
    plan C or D. whereas a HARD drawdown would be basically a stoploss and no matter
    I think or want to do, I just close it. This is to make sure that I will be able to recover
    from it after the taken loss manually (plan A1) within a few months. Also I not want
    to see my accounts as well as those from my clients blown up.

In the case it has reached 15% drawdown and I think it will either take a long time to
    recover back to break-even due being completely against the trend, I have made some tough
    calls before to take my loss and get back at high watermark within 2-3 months.
    Last time it took only 2 months.

I trade myself using a risk of 1.0x, this means for each $5,000 USD in an account I trade using lots of 0.01.
    Example would be a balance of $123,456 USD being traded with orders of lotsize (123456/5000*0.01) 0.24
    This can sometimes be 0.23 or 0.25 as the master mam account is also changing in funds from time to time.

GoldStar ias been making money consistently for over 3 years and has over 200 active clients
    with a total sum of over 25+ million USD.

New clients are invited to follow me and my strategy by joining our MAM.

Nick and his team from ForexSignals will be the ONLY partner I will work with. I strongly advise
    business related emails from fund managers, brokers, high capital investors to contact Nick directly.

More information and historical results regarding GoldStar at:

More will be added in the future of 2016

Follow GoldStar through our Managed Account at Mt Cook.

In the spirit of everything we do here at, the GoldStar managed account is designed to make money for our clients, we're so confident in it's ability to generate a consistent returns, we have designed the fee structure to be purely performance based. So when you make money, we make money. There are no management/entry/exit fees and no pip markups.

What you need to know:

- Denominations available in USD & Euro.
    - Minimum investment of $5,000.
    - No software to install.
    - Investors get read only access to their account so they can track performance in real time.
    - No entry/exit or management fee and no spread markup.
    - 30% performance fee on a high watermark basis charged at the end of each month.
    - You can withdraw your capital at any time. No need to wait for trades to be closed.

How to get started:

- Open an Account at Mt Cook through this link.
    - Complete the online LPOA through this link. (USD only, Euro available by request)

The whole process only takes a few minutes to complete. If you have any questions please feel free post them below or contact Gavin Gray from Mt Cook

Follow GoldStar Now! 700%+ Returns Since 2013

GoldStar has made more money for clients this year than any other trader, follow him now from only $2,500

Click here to find out more

Great trading. Another basket of trades closed in profit. Thank you Hans

Good job Hans.

Thank you Hans...Another profitable basket of trades closed

when is this going to be available in vip?

Thanks Hans. Great trading. Keep it up...

Thanks Hans, nice job!

Thanks Hans for another basket of trades closed in profit

You are welcome
         holy grails DO exist

Thank you, have a nice weekend!

Another win for us. Thank you Hans

Another basket of trades closed in profit..Thanks Hans

Again a nice basket. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 with Tapatalk

Bart - MyfxBook

Originally posted by Nick
                            Hey guys,

Just confirming that GoldStar subscriptions are now closed. All new clients are invited to join our managed account at Mt Cook.

This is with the exception of our US clients who are investing with Tallinex. Klass, we're still in the process of building this into the VIP integration (it's hard to discriminate between US and non-US). It should be there for you by the end of the month
                            Originally posted by oandagut View Post
                            when is this going to be available in vip?
                            My Stats:
                            FX Blue

Signals / EAs and risk settings:
                            SFE Night Scalper - 0.95x AUD
                            SFE Price Action - 1x AUD
                            SteadyCapture - 2.28x USD (3x AUD)
                            Kilimanjaro - 3.18x NZD (3x AUD)
                            FxViper - 2.28x USD (3x AUD)
                            GoldStar - 3.04x USD (4x AUD)
                            ...and some manual trades

Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post

Sorry for the delay. I posted a couple of pages back, but the min trade size at Tallnex makes Goldstar basically impossible to trade there, so unfortunately we're not going to be offering it under VIP at Tallnex or any other broker.
                              Follow GoldStar Now! 700%+ Returns Since 2013

GoldStar has made more money for clients this year than any other trader, follow him now from only $2,500

Click here to find out more