Open to advice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open to advice.

Hi All, I've been very interested in Goldstar and have been following it for over a year now. I am about to take the plunge. I've been reading all of Goldstar's thread and trying to filter out the emotion from what is really happening. On paper (read: myfxbook), it all looks really good, but when I read the forums, there seems to be some wavering here and there. So I am just going to come out and ask, how IS everyone doing in relation to Goldstar? I would love to hear your experience, is this something you would advice me to join? Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

My account just went live today with FX Choice, starting amount $5k....lets see how it goes.

Comment

In a month of trading I lost more than I won with FxViper. For me the change has been negative. Although only 1 month since November. I hope it's just my bad luck to get in bad times from the traders, their track record is fantastic but the results for me are not being so spectacular for now.
      I hope you find advice from someone who has spent a lot of time with him. For now I only hope that replicates its work of 800% in just three years, would be spectacular for everyone.

Comment

I had almost the same situation. I started 1 week before we hit max. loss in February 2016 and I was following him with 3x risk. So about 40% gone in just few days and I didn't know what to do, but I waited. I read all the info on forum and decided to trust the trader and Hans made it all back within 1-2 months. Till now no major DD ocurred so results were great, but you will not receive 800% in 3 years, because the account is more conservative now and if you follow at 1x risk you will get about 15-30% per year.

Comment

Originally posted by VitoRamire View Post
          In a month of trading I lost more than I won with FxViper. For me the change has been negative. Although only 1 month since November. I hope it's just my bad luck to get in bad times from the traders, their track record is fantastic but the results for me are not being so spectacular for now.
          I hope you find advice from someone who has spent a lot of time with him. For now I only hope that replicates its work of 800% in just three years, would be spectacular for everyone.

Hi Vito,

Unfortunately SteadyCapture and GoldStar both hit a drawdown in the weeks after the change over, however it's nothing more than bad timing. Both traders have proven their ability to dig out of drawdown and work back to equity high's many times and I don't expect this to be any different.

Keep in mind that I'm in the same boat as you with my large account dropping from $230k down to $182k a couple of weeks ago (It's now recovered to $205k).

Over the next 6 months you should do well.
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
          X