Gold Star Main Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update:

Iím leaving the forum, because zero moderation by admins/mods. Not sure where I will continue, but definitely not here anymore. Not angry at anyone btw or any of the forex signals team, I just donít want to waste my time at a poorly run place which used to be cool for many years. Sorry, but I miss the old days.

o/
    Beta testing HansTrend v2 with 8 BetaTesters for 3 months!
    See:goo.gl/tEcEV6

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
      Update:

Iím leaving the forum, because zero moderation by admins/mods. Not sure where I will continue, but definitely not here anymore. Not angry at anyone btw or any of the forex signals team, I just donít want to waste my time at a poorly run place which used to be cool for many years. Sorry, but I miss the old days.

o/
      Run coward! I told you your day would come!

Comment

Update:

o/
        Hans Bowles
        It does not seems to be a good decision especially for your subscribers. Your updates are highly appreciated and you should continue your reports proofing that you are taking care of our account. I suggest you to continue your updates in a read-only thread.

Comment

Update:

o/
          Cant handle criticism thats why you are running away. Does anyone really trust this guy with their money? Just because he has been promoted by ForexSignals doesnt mean he is a good trader. His results spek for themselves. Just another guy pretending to be an expert.

Comment

• I trust him and I follow him many years and I still do low risk combined with other signals. If you do not like do not sub. I do not understand the macho cowboy comments. What is the problem with the results? What is your risk setting? He is in unrealized DD so what. He will come out of it and all of you will say he is a hero. Or he may get a loss so what if you risk setting is reasonable.

cheers peace love profits nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
              I trust him and I follow him many years and I still do low risk combined with other signals. If you do not like do not sub. I do not understand the macho cowboy comments. What is the problem with the results? What is your risk setting? He is in unrealized DD so what. He will come out of it and all of you will say he is a hero. Or he may get a loss so what if you risk setting is reasonable.

Totally agree!

Always the same here with that sort of comments. Xinvestor couldn't show me a profitable account, the only thing he showed was a Gmail adress I had to send an email to request more information about the performance. Xinvestor leave those threads please or come up with a valuable contribution, thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
                I trust him and I follow him many years and I still do low risk combined with other signals. If you do not like do not sub. I do not understand the macho cowboy comments. What is the problem with the results? What is your risk setting? He is in unrealized DD so what. He will come out of it and all of you will say he is a hero. Or he may get a loss so what if you risk setting is reasonable.

One account just blew all the profits it made in the last 4 years and has a 13% equity DD.... The other one is in a 20% DD. What exactly makes you so confindent in this trader? He has not made any profit in the last 4 years and people still hope to make money with him.

Oh, he also did a bullshit beta test of some new system which blew 50% in less than a month. Real smooth

Comment

• Goldstar, definitely a trader you can totally trust!

goldstar mam.PNG

Comment

• What is your problem my risk is low it has not and it will not blow -3% DD now. So worst case some loss account will recover more than one signals running in the account. It is how you combine run signals. It is the only and last grid I will ever use. Not a grid martingale fun. cheers nc!

Comment

Update:
                      Iím leaving the forum. Not sure where I will continue, but definitely not here anymore.
                      Thank you for the update Hans. As a side question, is there a place where subscribers / MAM participants can still receive updates from you? This could even be just a one-way-communication channel for sharing your updates on the strategy.

Comment

• How are you going to communicate with followers Hans?

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                          Antminer S9 cost is max. 2k from Bitmain...

You get your ROI under 1 year even now with low prices and with small risk... Trading Forex and to get 100% ROI it takes aggressive trading and huge risk and not many can do that...

So if you ask me I chose crypto mining any time... And if you have GPU rig it's even safer, because GPU's have 3 years warranty and you have a guarantee of at least 3 years of mining...
                          Wowwww!!
                          You were a bit wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by finanzaonline View Post

Wowwww!!
                            You were a bit wrong!
                            Really - you come into what is essentially a dead thread just to post a criticism of a post made here 11 months ago?
                            Mate, you either need to get a life or have a mental health checkup before Xmas really gets you down.

Comment

• Originally posted by petermatt View Post

Really - you come into what is essentially a dead thread just to post a criticism of a post made here 11 months ago?
                              Mate, you either need to get a life or have a mental health checkup before Xmas really gets you down.
                              Ahahaha, and you come
                              into what is essentially a dead thread just to post a criticism of a post that update a situation of 11 month ago in which you are not involvedÖ
                              Who do need to get a life??
                              hahahaahhah

Comment

• Originally posted by finanzaonline View Post

Wowwww!!
                                You were a bit wrong!
                                I was not wrong, I made my ROI in 3 months... But calculations I posted were real at that time. Even now if you have bought the right miner you are making nice profit in the bear market: https://www.asicminervalue.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X