Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
    Update:
    I’m leaving the forum. Not sure where I will continue, but definitely not here anymore.
    Thank you for the update Hans. As a side question, is there a place where subscribers / MAM participants can still receive updates from you? This could even be just a one-way-communication channel for sharing your updates on the strategy.

Comment

• How are you going to communicate with followers Hans?

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
        Antminer S9 cost is max. 2k from Bitmain...

You get your ROI under 1 year even now with low prices and with small risk... Trading Forex and to get 100% ROI it takes aggressive trading and huge risk and not many can do that...

So if you ask me I chose crypto mining any time... And if you have GPU rig it's even safer, because GPU's have 3 years warranty and you have a guarantee of at least 3 years of mining...
        Wowwww!!
        You were a bit wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by finanzaonline View Post

Wowwww!!
          You were a bit wrong!
          Really - you come into what is essentially a dead thread just to post a criticism of a post made here 11 months ago?
          Mate, you either need to get a life or have a mental health checkup before Xmas really gets you down.

Comment

• Originally posted by petermatt View Post

Really - you come into what is essentially a dead thread just to post a criticism of a post made here 11 months ago?
            Mate, you either need to get a life or have a mental health checkup before Xmas really gets you down.
            Ahahaha, and you come
            into what is essentially a dead thread just to post a criticism of a post that update a situation of 11 month ago in which you are not involved…
            Who do need to get a life??
            hahahaahhah

Comment

Wowwww!!
              You were a bit wrong!
              I was not wrong, I made my ROI in 3 months... But calculations I posted were real at that time. Even now if you have bought the right miner you are making nice profit in the bear market: https://www.asicminervalue.com/

Comment

I was not wrong, I made my ROI in 3 months... But calculations I posted were real at that time. Even now if you have bought the right miner you are making nice profit in the bear market: https://www.asicminervalue.com/
                I had poor consideration of you last year when you wrote those nonsense, and now I know that you write only nonsense. There is not an hardware that will never be profitable and you can see this from that site and from many other that predict profitability.
                Writing such nonsense could bring someone else to make investiments in chriptos, this is not responsible.
                Everybody HAS to know that mining is not profitable, not now and not one year ago and it will be only worse due to the global incrise of "difficulty" taht is a parameter of every block chain that make mining harder and harder every time a new string is added.
                Make your calculation yourselfe befor starting such a business.

Comment

• This is the mathematical prof of what I wrote before, no illusion.And if you want to replay, bring some prove that I'm wrong and you are right or shut up. I've lost money following your sh..it advice. So admit your fail and don't wrote nonsense
                  This data are taken from the site you suggested and this are many other:
                  https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison...ifficulty.html
                  http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/ZCashMiningCalculator
                  https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining...iningPoolFee=1

And remember that when you are mining, you get paid in crypto, not in $, so if crypto value goes down, also your income goes down.

Maybe you should buy a new calculator!

MATH.png
                  Last edited by finanzaonline; 12-01-2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

I had poor consideration of you last year when you wrote those nonsense, and now I know that you write only nonsense. There is not an hardware that will never be profitable and you can see this from that site and from many other that predict profitability.
                    Writing such nonsense could bring someone else to make investiments in chriptos, this is not responsible.
                    Everybody HAS to know that mining is not profitable, not now and not one year ago and it will be only worse due to the global incrise of "difficulty" taht is a parameter of every block chain that make mining harder and harder every time a new string is added.
                    Make your calculation yourselfe befor starting such a business.
                    This is not true!!!

I get about 200$ every 3rd day with 8 GTX 1080ti and this is now at current market, so stop complaining and do your research and if you want to know you can get paid in USD also. Try winminer.... If you don't know what you are doing you should never invest in it... If mining would be unprofitable nobody would do it... Also who told you to sell at current prices, accumulate and wait till market recovers and sell at profit.

Also saying that mining 1 year ago, when I started posting, was not profitable is a BIG LIE. In 2017 you got your ROI back from 15-45 days depending on when you sold... If you bought 6 rx 570 in June and mined for a month than you got your initial investment back in 1 month!!! If you kept the ETH and sold in December you got it back in even less...
                    Last edited by oportunis; 12-03-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• And not only that but also all cloud services were profitable and you paid premium or overpaid by 2x the price of hashrate. If price of BTC goes back to 20k what will you say than? You get about same amount the only difference is BTC dropped from 20k to 4k, This was the same in 2014 and it recovered only in 2017. I can't predict market will recover anytime soon but I expect that ICE and daily futures contract will push the price higher and they start in January. Once Starbucks can hedge against volatility we can see demand for BTC raising and in 2020 the mining rewards will be halving so more pressure... If you want to talk about crypto you should go to https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...c/155-bitcoins and leave this goldstar thread to gold trading...

Comment

• Stop saying NONSENSE or someone else could follow your advice and lose money without any reason! If you want to lose your money do what you want but don't say false things.
                        I bring proves here, you just words...

I can bet that you didn't mine anytime. All the world lose money with GTX 1080i wit power cost 0.10$ while you get 200$ every 3rd day. BRAVO!!!!

Please, to all other with a brain, please don't listen to this guy. Just follow a couple of link to understand where the truth is

https://www.nicehash.com/profitabili...33=15;a34=0.72
                        gpu profitability lol.png

Comment

• Lol, I mine AE and I get 470 AE per block, one AE is about 0.5 USD it takes about 1 week to get it done with 1 GTX1080ti. If you don't know what you are doing stop complaining... Also I don't pay 10 cents per kwh...
                          Last edited by oportunis; 12-04-2018, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Lol, I mine AE and I get 470 AE per block, one AE is about 0.5 USD it takes about 1 week to get it done with 1 GTX1080ti. If you don't know what you are doing stop complaining... Also I don't pay 10 cents per kwh...
                            Yes, aeternity is a relly good choice!!!

For all the rest of the world:
                            STAY AWAY FROM MINING AND CRYPTOS!!
                            Thes are facts, everything else is illusion!!
                            This is for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21VbKgOM0gg
                            aeternity.png

Comment

• Why would they stay away from crypto? You buy when it's low and sell when it's high... Now is a good time to accumulate if you want to just hold the assets. If you want to trade it doesn't matter because you can go long or short and make money. In fact, you can make more money trading crypto than forex because it's more volatile. You can see movements of 5-30% a day, while with forex only big news push price for 1-2%. If you don't know how to trade I suggest dollar cost averaging, that way you don't need to know the lows and hights.

Comment

Working...
                              X