250 usd to 10000 usd target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 usd to 10000 usd target

hello friends ,i am starting my journey with 250 to reach 10000,need all your suggestions and comments in my journey to learn more from foums

Good luck. Just be careful with the risk as accounts under 10.000 usd are most likely to get blown up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by garfieldaaa
      After losing some precious $$ I have finally met a genuine platform to trade, www.triangularfx.com have been very reliable.

cool,what type of genuine

Comment

Originally posted by hs2013 View Post
        Good luck. Just be careful with the risk as accounts under 10.000 usd are most likely to get blown up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        yes,so let me try to reach 10k

Comment

Since you started your way, tell us how you achieved your goal and what difficulties did you have to overcome?

Comment

How far have you got from 250 to 10000?

Comment

Comment

My advice would start with an honest question. How long are you prepared to grind it out to reach your target? And do you have the stamina for the long journey?

@10% monthly 3 years 4 months.
                @5% monthly 7 years 1 month.

To reach your target.

Getting 10 or even 5 per month consistantly and safely is difficult. The numbers will always tell you the true story.

So my advice is dont look at how much you want to gain. Are you prepared for struggle?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck with that ! Do you have any timeframes when and now to complete it ? How many hours per day do you plan to do that ? What are middle term goals, not just from $250 to $10k but more like something in between. Let us all know that. Share your thoughts.

Comment

Hi. If you are starting with only 250$ first deposit that is rather difficult to make your first thousand, especially if you don't have any experience in trading, I recommend you to learn a little bit at some forex trading website and listen to recommendations of your manager from the trading platform.

Comment

I assume this mission has already failed since we didn't hear any update.
                      But would be happy to mistake and see it didn't.
                      $250 to $10k is a hard target

Comment

Working...
                      X