How much do traders make a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do traders make a day?

The answer is not simple, because there are several factors to determine this. Keep reading..

I am also in the trading marketing business but I am not getting so much in this business and that's why I am thinking of starting a side business for making more money.
    Last edited by Sity1970; 01-30-2024, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Trading is very good choice to have some extra income side by side. $5 trillion trade happens every single day in market, right skill set and deep knowledge for market can help to earn huge profit, depends on your investment. If you are looking for broker services and hi-tech platform for make your trade, then 70trades can help you in fulfill trading needs and makes you eligible for trade.
      70Trades today stands as one of best reviewed trading platforms especially for its impeccable assistance to novices and professionals alike.

Comment

To complement your foam mattress checkoff list, we even added a few things that you might want to get with it.We hope you find this the most comprehensive guide about memory foam mattresses and that it helps you acquire the best memory foam mattress.
        There are many memory foams manufacturers out there and it’s easy to get overwhelmed with all the available options. That’s why we made this guide to..

Comment

I guess there's not a certain number to describe the revenue of a trader. It depends on the time you put in and by the risk that you're taking.

Comment

after a couple of months educatin yourself and practicing is $100 a week a reasonable expactation? yeah i know the answer is not that simple but some body out there has a clue as to the positive expactations of a begginer trader

Comment

Number of trades depends on Trading strategy. In simple words number how to decide total trades per days depends on trading market status.

Comment

I think that it would be wrong to voice some specific amounts in this situation, because each trader has his own capital and his own understanding. In the percentage ratio I have also heard absolutely different indicators from 0.2% when a person has a large capital and buys transactions for small amounts up to 3-5% when a trader trades quite risky and the market gives excellent opportunities on this day. Everything is of course relative. I don't think it is possible to make any specific statistics in this direction. Although it would be interesting to see how a few traders who use different strategies will be given the same amount of money and time to see what approach provides a faster return on investment.

Comment

Day isn't consider in terms of profit, as one day you can earn $500 and next day lose $300. It's much more better to check monthly income. I know that average trader can make 10-15% additional profit on deposit. As you see, the exact amount depends on your deposit size. But there is also exceptions, like Black Wednesday, when in one day George Soros made around $1 billion buy short selling British pound.

Comment

Really strange question. It all depends. Traders don't receive a salary, so there are too many factors to say even approximately

Comment

The answer is not simple, because there are several factors to determine this. Keep reading...

Comment

Comment

If you want to make big money, you should be sure about your brokers. Out of personal experience, I would recommend you use as it is one of the simplest and most user-friendly investment platforms in 2020. They multiplicate your investments easily and know the best options for investments. Also, they have a strong team that will help you to become a millionaire.

Comment

Indeed, I also think that it is a bit strange question to ask a trader how much he or she is earning on a daily basis. What if someone is trading long term? You might give answer as average of monthly or yearly earnings, but what is point to have daily overview?

Comment

I also like traders.
                              Last edited by Sity1970; 01-30-2024, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X