July 2014 Profit Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2014 Profit Report

July Profit ReportAll statistics verified by Myfxbook. Past returns may not be replicated in the future.
    DayFox +3.52%
    +336
    Welcome to the top of the profit report DayFox!

This trader has topped the list of signals by producing one of his worst monthly returns of the past year. What does that tell you?

I'm expecting some profitable times ahead for those of us following this signal.

I have funded a personal $6,000 live account to follow DayFox. View my statement here.

Remember to lock in the current price of $79/mnth for life - subscribe now!
    TradeAlerter +2.42%
    +$1,852(my account is set to 2x risk)
    A fantastic month in difficult trading conditions. TradeAlerter was at one with the market during July collecting 46/52 winners with a drawdown of only 1.5%. He's also started to hit a few larger winners of 40+ pips which is fantastic to see.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - TradeAlerter is one of the most consistent traders you will find in the entire industry.
    FX Amplified +0.32% (5% open drawdown)
    +$9,529 (my account is set to 4x risk)
    This trader has traditionally struggled through the summer months and 2014 appears to be no different. When he's in tune with the market it's like watching Dynamo trade.... if magic was real. But when he he's on the wrong side of the market our patience can be tested.

Fortunately I've been in this situation a number of times so I'm not overly concerned, however it would be nice to see him get back to active trading.
    FX Viper -1.62%(1.5% floating drawdown)
    +$2,877 (trading 2x risk)
    Well.... The run of consecutive winning months since inception has been broken. But let's keep this in perspective. He's now 13/14 profitable months and remains one of the most consistent traders I've ever met.

My account is still +77% for the year and I'm willing to place a sporting wager that I'll be back to my previous watermark high of 90% within the next 3 months.

This trader is a seasoned professional - I've got no doubt that he'll recover and get back to the task of making us all money very soon.

Smart Trader -6.38%
    +$393
    This is Smart Trader's first losing month since October 2013 so we can't be too upset. Despite this loss we've still experienced a healthy 11.2% return on this signal over the past 6 months. I'm confident he'll be back above his previous high fairly soon.

Joel Kruger +8.52%
    -$1,194
    Joel collected a very sexy 152 pips earlier in the month on a short USDNZD position. Unfortunately he's still underwater since starting with us, hence the reason I've omitted him from the top of the list. That, and I want to draw your attention to our new trader
    It's been a tough period for several of our traders... but that's part of trading the markets.

It's easy to blame the market or lack of volatility on recent poor performance. However the reality is that all traders will experience periods of drawdown. This is part of trading. It's a game of probability, and as with anything that contains an element of uncertainty, sometimes we're just going to be unlucky.

The professional traders job is to shift the probabilities slightly in their favour, so over the course of 1,000+ trades they come out ahead (and we jump on for the ride!). As time goes on, every trader will encounter a string of consecutive losers simply through the law of probability. It's the way a trader manages these losers that dictates the longevity of their trading career.

It's not about how much you make. It's about how much you don't lose.

We are here for the long haul. Myself, our technical support team and the professional traders that we all entrust with our accounts will do everything in our power to make sure you profit over the long term.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube
Working...
X