• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys,

Please enjoy my latest update

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Is this a better spot for discussion for you, Nick?

Comment

• With my aggressive account in all sorts of trouble I decided to do a bit of analysis on which traders have made/lost me money since inception.

I was really surprised with the results, it's not what you'd expect.

I started this account in May 2015, results include floating losses :

Smart2 = Lost $18,000

FX Viper = Made $17,000

Kilimanjaro = Lost $88,000
        (seriously... I double checked it)

GoldStar = Made $27,000(I've only been trading him for a few months)

SteadyCapture = Made $133,000!

SteadyCapture, would you like to get married and run away to Mexico with me?

You can see what an effect picking the right trading team has on your portfolio.

Moving forward I'm removing Smart2 and Kilimanjaro. I know it's easy in hindsight, but without them in my portfolio my account would be closer to $300k right now.

Comment

• nice nick, good to take time and analyze and not let emotions get the best of you. good job.

Comment

• Its is interesting , What risk have you had Steady Capture running since inception ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick
              With my aggressive account in all sorts of trouble I decided to do a bit of analysis on which traders have made/lost me money since inception.

I was really surprised with the results, it's not what you'd expect.

I started this account in May 2015, results include floating losses :

Smart2 = Lost $18,000

FX Viper = Made $17,000

Kilimanjaro = Lost $88,000
              (seriously... I double checked it)

GoldStar = Made $27,000(I've only been trading him for a few months)

SteadyCapture = Made $133,000!

SteadyCapture, would you like to get married and run away to Mexico with me?

You can see what an effect picking the right trading team has on your portfolio.

Moving forward I'm removing Smart2 and Kilimanjaro. I know it's easy in hindsight, but without them in my portfolio my account would be closer to $300k right now.
              Brave enough .. though i see those signals should have been removed maybe 2 months back ...... Specially kili never showed any bright light since inception.. never even thought of him close to average even.. smart was way off his strategy and looked for market gifts and blessings more than real money and risk management..and that has bern for last 7 months min ..
              The tornado was coming but we didnt avoid it

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif
                The tornado was coming but we didnt avoid it

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk
                Some of us have avoided. Was enough said/written about the reasons

Comment

• Thanks for analysis and congrats to Jay.
                  However I'm not sure that figures are correct.
                  According to them you made $71k which is not the case if you take equity into consideration.
                  Or is there some other trader trading your account?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vidster View Post
                    Thanks for analysis and congrats to Jay.
                    However I'm not sure that figures are correct.
                    According to them you made $71k which is not the case if you take equity into consideration.
                    Or is there some other trader trading your account?
                    My bad, I forgot to take the floating drawdown for Goldstar into account, once you do it's roughly correct.

Comment

• KILI is killing your account man!
                      Get rid of him. He hasn't shown he can make money and you have him overleveraged.
                      My friendly advice

Comment

• Vidster Agreed. Kili is costing Nick a stick amount of money. Why not turn up FXviper? At this point Nick has lost close to a years worth of profit. Most of the loss is due to Kili

Comment

• To protect the site's reputation Kili and Smart2 have to go. They both are failed traders.

You have to get rid of them both Nick. From a business and image perspective I don't think you are doing the site any favors by presenting Kilimanjaro and Smart2 as signal providers for this site. When one looks at their trading history and the equity curve what are they going to be thinking??

I am sure they are great guys and fun to have beer with but they are not good for business.

I would urge Kilimanjaro and Smart2 to look at other possibilities. A career change. Trading is not for them.
                          Last edited by Balboa; 09-21-2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Balboa f*** off.
                            You never ever made what Smart has done including current losses. They are not trading demo, ok?

Comment

• There should be a tread for house trader to watch section. I don't think it should be removed.

I have follow both signals. What make me discontinue kili sooner than he blows is when Nick said Kili made money with his personal account using some proprietary platform. It was an immediate red flag to me. He is not trading the same way that bring him 13 years of success. So everything in forexsignal is something new and not tested.

Vijay is good trader and the rules is clearly stated 25% but market condition simply cause the SL too fast too soon. He could reduce the risk say half but his lack of flexibility and such strategy will still not profitable in long term.
                              Last edited by ktyong; 09-24-2016, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• Excellent recovery!

Comment

Working...
                                X