My Journey Building a $1,000,000 Forex Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vontogr View Post

Well it seems we dont need to discuss it further.
    Why don't you challenge me to a race? :P

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

Why don't you challenge me to a race? :P
      Nick,

you are the one who made statement and alter it later on.
      You are the one who should fulfill it.
      Trading is not a game, it is not a challenge.
      I have my own trading criteria and in no way I would publicly announce I will make million dollar profit like you.
      Why?

Because I have seen many guys proposing this and none of them was able to do so.
      Because if I made million USD profit I wont need to make it public nor any investor.
      If you are able to make million US profit why do you run this forum

In any way as I said

Comment

• Originally posted by vontogr View Post

Nick,

you are the one who made statement and alter it later on.
        You are the one who should fulfill it.
        Trading is not a game, it is not a challenge.
        I have my own trading criteria and in no way I would publicly announce I will make million dollar profit like you.
        Why?

Because I have seen many guys proposing this and none of them was able to do so.
        Because if I made million USD profit I wont need to make it public nor any investor.
        If you are able to make million US profit why do you run this forum

In any way as I said
        No it's ok. I'm quite enjoying having this discussion.

To address your points:

Trading is not a game, it is not a challenge
        I think it is, just like everything in life. We're all trying to overcome challenges and ultimately "win" (which can mean a bunch of different things depending on who you are)

You don't want to do it because you've seen so many people fail in the past.
        If everyone had this attitude we'd still be living in a cave waiting for someone else to work out how to make fire.

If I can make $1mil then why do I need to run this forum/site
        There are a few reasons. I enjoy it mainly, but most importantly there's no way I'd get access high quality traders if I was by myself. The only reason our traders join here and agree to manage hundreds of small accounts is because we make it scalable for them.

Once I get to the $1mil hurdle I won't NEED to run this site, however I'll continue doing it because I believe what we're doing will change the lives of hundreds of our members and it's not just about me.

Comment

Once I get to the $1mil hurdle I won't NEED to run this site, however I'll continue doing it because I believe what we're doing will change the lives of hundreds of our members and it's not just about me.
          Thanks Nick, in for the long haul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonas71
            I have absolutely no doubt that Nick will make $1 million... from the broker rebates and signal subscriptions from everyone here who will end up losing most of their accounts.

Such is retail forex.
            Every comment you make on this forum speaks of an old man jaded by the sands of time. If you can't do it, then you'll do your best to bring everyone down around you.

My $1mil mission is based solely on trading accounts. We don't do signals anymore and have instead elected to go with performance only managed accounts, if that doesn't show we're backing ourselves to make clients money, then I don't know what is.

Comment

Every comment you make on this forum speaks of an old man jaded by the sands of time. If you can't do it, then you'll do your best to bring everyone down around you.

My $1mil mission is based solely on trading accounts. We don't do signals anymore and have instead elected to go with performance only managed accounts, if that doesn't show we're backing ourselves to make clients money, then I don't know what is.
              lol. Every signal provider you bring on board averages down, and blows up losing clients money. Also you may have stopped/reduced signal payments, but I bet you still get rebates. Is that why your traders average down and over-trade?

However I'm prepared to admit I'm wrong, how about you make clients whole on their loses following Hans' recent blow-up? Do that and I'll publicly say something positive
              Last edited by Jonas71; 01-13-2017, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonas71 View Post

lol. Every signal provider you bring on board averages down, and blows up losing clients money. Also you may have stopped/reduced signal payments, but I bet you still get rebates. Is that why your traders average down and over-trade?

However I'm prepared to admit I'm wrong, how about you make clients whole on their loses following Hans' recent blow-up? Do that and I'll publicly say something positive
                Ok, if we're going to have a debate you'll need to stop fabricating information.

- Nobody has blown up here in the past 3 years
                - We don't earn rebates on the MAM's (we've actually negotiated discounted commission and passed on the savings to clients, $3.75AUD/lot round turn at AxiTrader, try getting that deal directly)
                - It's not a savings account, nothing is guaranteed. HOWEVER we did forgo over $20,000 in performance fees when the GoldStar MAM launched as a good will gesture to clients. As a result we've run GoldStar MAM's since October last year supporting hundreds of clients, and are yet to make a single dollar out of it. But we will, once clients get back above water, which they will.

Anything else?

Comment

Ok, if we're going to have a debate you'll need to stop fabricating information.

- Nobody has blown up here in the past 3 years
                  - We don't earn rebates on the MAM's (we've actually negotiated discounted commission and passed on the savings to clients, $3.75AUD/lot round turn at AxiTrader, try getting that deal directly)
                  - It's not a savings account, nothing is guaranteed. HOWEVER we did forgo over $20,000 in performance fees when the GoldStar MAM launched as a good will gesture to clients. As a result we've run GoldStar MAM's since October last year supporting hundreds of clients, and are yet to make a single dollar out of it. But we will, once clients get back above water, which they will.

Anything else?
                  I think Nick and the team are offering a great service. Yes it is risky and their is a disclaimer. Forex does carry risk and I believe each and every follower has look at which risk profile they wish to take.

Technically Nick is correct saying that no trader has blown there account that I know of in the last three years. Although two traders come to mind that there account was pretty much on the verge of margin call and have not been able to trade out of their position which to my opinion is pretty close to blowing account. They are Trade Alerter and Day Fox.

I think it is up to the follower to do their due diligence with traders and set their own comfortable risk profile.At the end of the day each investment has it's risk and you have to diversify to ensure that over the long term you end up in better position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonas71 View Post

You would make great work as a reporter where result is more important then the actual facts, get back to your cage.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post

Technically Nick is correct saying that no trader has blown there account that I know of in the last three years. Although two traders come to mind that there account was pretty much on the verge of margin call and have not been able to trade out of their position which to my opinion is pretty close to blowing account. They are Trade Alerter and Day Fox.
                      Thanks Dazz, I appreciate the vote of confidence, however DayFox was way back in late 2014 and TradeAlerter mid 2015. Since then we made major changes in the way we vet traders and have, for the most part, been very profitable ever since.

Comment

• Hi Nick

What I's find really useful is we could just have one managed account, that followed your master account.

That way we could could all join in the journey on exactly the same breakdown/ratios that you are using

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbeighty View Post
                          Hi Nick

What I's find really useful is we could just have one managed account, that followed your master account.

That way we could could all join in the journey on exactly the same breakdown/ratios that you are using

I would also like this

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick

Thanks Dazz, I appreciate the vote of confidence, however DayFox was way back in late 2014 and TradeAlerter mid 2015. Since then we made major changes in the way we vet traders and have, for the most part, been very profitable ever since.
                            I was not bagging you Nick. I think you are open and honest. I only posted because forex is risky and no matter how much vetting, markets can go against a trader violently like the CHF unpegging or a trader loses their way when multiple positions go againt them.

It is certainly a difficult task to master but I think steady capture and goldstar are rock solid and psychologically sound. Probably the best traders out of all previous traders.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey Nick, January is almost over but no update? I guess it's partially because of Goldstar? Are you planning on making a two month feedback video?

Comment

• Love the journey mate, but im still waiting for your next video update.

Comment

Working...
                                X