No announcement yet.

My Journey Building a $1,000,000 Forex Portfolio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been waiting for his update, hope everything is alright with him. miss his video updates too. PM him, waiting for a reply. heck, I miss having him in the trade room too.

anyway, he should continue to share his journey and his videos privately, only to those who are verified and have good intentions. at this time and age, it's possible. i can only hope.
    The forex market is already so complex, don't make it worse.

Comment

• The thing is if he does it privately then it can still very easily get out. Just think of all those reality stars that thought they sent a picture of their boobs but only to a very close friend......5 days later it's on TMZ.....

Comment

• Originally posted by FanFocusATgmailCOM View Post
        been waiting for his update, hope everything is alright with him. miss his video updates too. PM him, waiting for a reply. heck, I miss having him in the trade room too.

anyway, he should continue to share his journey and his videos privately, only to those who are verified and have good intentions. at this time and age, it's possible. i can only hope.
        I appreciate that Fan, and sorry I missed your message.

Unfortunately I'm not going to share that level of detail about my accounts to anyone outside my friends and family. However, when I do hit the $1mil mark I'll have a party here in Sydney and invite everyone here to come along and celebrate.

The recent SteadyCapture losses have put a bit of a break on things, but I'll still get there soon enough.
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Good to hear from you Nick, ​​​​​​

But... I am your friend...

Haha, anyway, wish you the best & hope to hear on more success from you. (y)

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
            The thing is if he does it privately then it can still very easily get out. Just think of all those reality stars that thought they sent a picture of their boobs but only to a very close friend......5 days later it's on TMZ.....
            Haha.. That's so funny.

Comment

• What signals are you currently trading Nick?

Comment

• could I get a forex trader to manage my account?

Comment

• Hi Nick..i like to hear your $1M soon. Please share to us your favourite pair and trading system. Thanks.

Comment

• I finished the registration please help for signal to check if it is God to be join and trader more

Comment

• Originally posted by shacerich View Post
                      could i get a forex trader to manage my account?
                      don't do this!

Comment

• any one found any good trader so far?
                        Pip Machine click to know more

https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/375471/trading
                        http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/kiss-profits/35847

My thread : https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...y-first-client

Comment

Working...
                        X