My Journey Building a $1,000,000 Forex Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see Nick!

Unfortunately I don't think it's quite correct promoting a 13% gain this month. It showed your profit was just over $1000 on a $32k account which is closer to a 3% gain. Myfxbook doesn't seem to be quite clever enough to deal with multiple accounts correctly!
    That said, things certainly are heading in the right direction!

Comment

Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
      Great to see Nick!

Unfortunately I don't think it's quite correct promoting a 13% gain this month. It showed your profit was just over $1000 on a $32k account which is closer to a 3% gain. Myfxbook doesn't seem to be quite clever enough to deal with multiple accounts correctly!
      That said, things certainly are heading in the right direction!
      Hmm....

You're right.

I loaded another $5k into the account a week ago, until then it was only $18k. So it was more like a 5.5% return...

Apologies, I didn't realise. In future I'll ignore this number.

Who would have thought MyFxbook's results were incorrect... how hard can it be to calculate the percentage growth based on the total deposits for the month?
      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

I have noticed this 1 flaw with myfxbook also. it's kinda annoying so I have my own spreadshet to work it out otherwise you just have no idea where the money is (or gone to). But Feb and Jan good months so far. With Joel recently added, and hopefully BKK sorting out the issues and being active trader. Hopefully March/April can keep trucking along.

Also forgot to mention SmartScalper has been ploughing away, it's too crazy for me to go 1:1 but has been good to watch and to make money off.

Comment

My First Live Update

Hey guys,

This week I've done the update live from my desk. During this video I explain each signal in a little bit more detail and talk through the history of each trader.

Now you can see where the magic happens

Comment

Thats the best of all i have seen till now
            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

That is not what I thought you looked like.

Comment

Number of monitors is proportional to your success as a forex trader! Haha love it Nick great to see a video like that from you.
                I'm working off a 14" laptop....pretty sure that speaks volumes

Comment

I like the groovy music intro Nick haha. Above all looking like a good year. Lets all do this.

Comment

Awesome video Nick! love it

Comment

It's great to finally know the man behind the machine... Thanks Nick. Nice to meet you "closer"! n_n

Comment

thanks Nick. Thought you might be wearing one of these, maybe next time 41w5yRiA0uL__SY300_.jpg

Comment

10th April Update - Banked profit approaching $10,000!

Hey guys,

I'm updating again from my desk about the progress of the portfolio. Things are continuing to go well

I'm playing around with different camera angles in preparation for my trip where I'll be doing an interview and mini documentary with FX Viper.

Comment

Camera skills son! Nice!

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm pleased to say that things are still going according to plan.

Apologies for the video quality this week. I'm using a wifi connection to upload files from my hotel room in Singapore and it restricts the size.

Comment

I enjoy these updates - keep em coming Nick

Comment

Working...
                                X