My Journey Building a $1,000,000 Forex Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brenton

haha your funny, little angry are we? if you dont like the site, dont visit here,

Many of us are very happy, unlike you

Comment

• Originally posted by brenton View Post
      I'm sure you'll turn it into 300k coz u don't get raped by subscription costs
      Raped???

Can you please explain how that applies to what we're doing here?

Competing vendors offer inferior traders and charge twice as much. If you don't like subscription fees there are also two alternatives that allow you to participate without any up front cost.
      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• It can only be assumed that bremton lost a fair chunk of cash this week. And is venting. Me too but most definitely not because of this site. Thanks viper and Vijay.

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• it would seem that way BRM,

we have all been there, and if a signal was to blame then i fully understand the frustration,

i havent kept a close eye on all the traders stats this week but as the forums are not filled with hate id hesitate that this week has been pretty smooth for all traders involved,

Maybe he was running 10X's risk somewhere my guess would be harbor as he has not had a great month so far. but if you was sensible with the risk setting it is still in a well managable state to recover by end of the month

Comment

• Hey guys,

Please check the latest video update filmed yesterday.

Things have been going fairly well with my accounts overall. On this update I also talk about our new ASIC regulated product ThinkHugeInvestments.com as well as a recent trip to China where I presented in front of 300 people!

The person who guesses the location of my new wall paper gets one of the first ever FX Viper T Shirt's

Comment

• I am guessing Nevada

Comment

• I think its las vegas

Comment

• it looks like Australia to me like Kings canyon or something.

Comment

• Kata Tjuta?

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdHypno View Post
                      Kata Tjuta?
                      Boom!

Well done.

If you PM me your size and address I'll send it over.

It will need to be after we return from Vegas because I'm picking them up the day before the conference.

That was a bit easier than I thought....

Comment

• hi nick,

appreciate your effort to get regulated by asic.

questions:

1. what does regulation entails other than having a registration number with asic and that investor has some form of recourse if something goes wrong?

a) does it cover an audit on the traders' performance report under your umbrella?

b) when u said a lot of paperwork is involved, would appreciate what sort of paperwork are we looking at besides the fsg?

c) would also appreciate if u can share any other asic requirements (just pointers no details required)

thank you.

p/s: bravo for getting related by asic!

Hey guys, <br />
                        <br />
                        Please check the latest video update filmed yesterday. <br />
                        <br />
                        Things have been going fairly well with my accounts overall. On this update I also talk about our new ASIC regulated product ThinkHugeInvestments.com as well as a recent trip to China where I presented in front of 300 people! <br />
                        <br />
                        youtube video<br />
                        <br />
                        The person who guesses the location of my new wall paper gets one of the first ever FX Viper T Shirt's <br/>

Comment

• Originally posted by tcc97 View Post
                          hi nick,

appreciate your effort to get regulated by asic.

questions:

1. what does regulation entails other than having a registration number with asic and that investor has some form of recourse if something goes wrong?

a) does it cover an audit on the traders' performance report under your umbrella?

b) when u said a lot of paperwork is involved, would appreciate what sort of paperwork are we looking at besides the fsg?

c) would also appreciate if u can share any other asic requirements (just pointers no details required)

thank you.

p/s: bravo for getting related by asic!

Hi Tcc97, thanks for the kind words. To answer your questions.

1) The main benefit from an investors perspective is that our performance is audited. It doesn't add additional recourse.

a) Yes, we are now responsible for our traders actions under the Think Huge Investments entity. There is no passing the buck.

b) There is a detailed questionnaire that ensures clients are suitable to invest in the MAM. We've spent the past few weeks automating this and building it into our website so the process isn't actually that time consuming any longer. Initially it seemed like we would need to be handling multiple application forms manually, however Will and Daniel (my colleagues at Think Huge) have built an awesome back end that streamlines the whole process. Clients can be signed up and trading within 24hrs of funding.

c) We're actually an autorised representative under another companies license (HLK Group) because we didn't have the experience or resources to get our own. We still needed to do some formal education and obviously pay for the privileged of working under their license. Think of it as outsourcing our compliance team until we get big enough to hire our own.

Thanks

Comment

• Nick can you please share with us your combination of signals that make up your VIP account? Along with the risk settings you've set.

Comment

• Originally posted by anich92 View Post
                              Nick can you please share with us your combination of signals that make up your VIP account? Along with the risk settings you've set.
                              It's on the "General" tab in myfxbook.

Description:
                              This account is trading FX Viper 1x Risk, SmartTrader 0.2x risk and TradeAlerter 1x risk and Kilimanjaro 1x risk, Harbor FX 1x risk
                              Last edited by BillHuppert; 06-12-2015, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

I've put together a video for Think Huge Investments that talks about the journey and lessons learned over the past 3 years of running this site.

We've grown from an idea, to a serious player in the retail FX industry inside only 3 years, and all without substantial investment. I know many of you out there might be thinking of starting your own online enterprise, hopefully you can grab a couple of tips on what worked for me and apply them to your own idea.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know!

Comment

Working...
                                X