My Journey Building a $1,000,000 Forex Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
    With my aggressive account in all sorts of trouble I decided to do a bit of analysis on which traders have made/lost me money since inception.

I was really surprised with the results, it's not what you'd expect.

I started this account in May 2015, results include floating losses :

Smart2 = Lost $18,000

FX Viper = Made $17,000

Kilimanjaro = Lost $88,000
    (seriously... I double checked it)

GoldStar = Made $27,000(I've only been trading him for a few months)

SteadyCapture = Made $133,000!

SteadyCapture, would you like to get married and run away to Mexico with me?

You can see what an effect picking the right trading team has on your portfolio.

Moving forward I'm removing Smart2 and Kilimanjaro. I know it's easy in hindsight, but without them in my portfolio my account would be closer to $300k right now.
    Wow I can imagine you were pissed when you discovered goldStar has made a killing in the last couple of years. You would probably be already close to 1M if you had him earlier. But given his results I'm very skeptic towards him. How has he been doing ever since the brexit, after that major spike to 1300?

Comment

• This month I journeyed to Thailand to meet Hans, the trader behind GoldStar.

My accounts were also slightly profitable, despite me having to fire one of the traders from my large account. Please watch to find out more

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
        This month I journeyed to Thailand to meet Hans, the trader behind GoldStar.

My accounts were also slightly profitable, despite me having to fire one of the traders from my large account. Please watch to find out more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYyaOV8SeRg
        Nice, really thought that we could see hans in action... :'(

Comment

• I think someone must be pretty stoked right now, seeing FXViper finally closing all his eu trades

Comment

• Hey Nick - Admin ,
            What is your risk multiplier for Viber and SteadyCapture on your aggressive VIP account?

Comment

• Hey guys,

BOOOOM!

I'm back baby

Back at equity high's after a $100k recovery in the past 6 weeks.

I'm back on track towards my $1mil goal.

Anich92 - I'm trading SteadyCapture at 2x and Viper at 2x.

Comment

• Nick you are getting closer to the $1million mark. Good job to you and your team.

If you or your top guns are looking for a well deserved break, one of the travel websites emailed me an advert regarding this resort. Looks amazing.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_..._Province.html

Comment

• Hi Nick, how much did you put in to start with?

Comment

• Originally posted by aliron07 View Post
                    Hi Nick, how much did you put in to start with?
                    Look at his Myfxbook link and you can see his total deposits.

Comment

• Nick, i did not see any update video for dec...

Comment

• Nick still waiting for yr report

Comment

• I know... sorry guys. I recorded it earlier today. I'm hoping it'll be available tomorrow.

Comment

• After much anticipation, I have finally published the latest installment to my video diary.

I hit some drawdown on GoldStar which has resulted in the portfolio going backwards slightly.

During the video I also cover how cool the new Premium Trading Room is as well as covering some detail on what happened with FX Viper.

I hope you guys enjoy it

Comment

• Thanks Nick, great update

Comment

• Agreed, great video....

Comment

Working...
                                X