My Journey Building a $1,000,000 Forex Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tesla View Post
    Love the journey mate, but im still waiting for your next video update.
    The recent inconsistency in uploading videos is not a good thing. If Nick the CEO of this website can't follow the rules then why should we blame Smart2 and DayFox and all the other traders for breaking the rules.

Look man it's been a rough month for you and we understand. these things are inevitable. But you still gotta release the monthly progress report regardless of how good or shit the performance is.

MAN UP

Comment

• Originally posted by Balboa View Post

The recent inconsistency in uploading videos is not a good thing. If Nick the CEO of this website can't follow the rules then why should we blame Smart2 and DayFox and all the other traders for breaking the rules.

Look man it's been a rough month for you and we understand. these things are inevitable. But you still gotta release the monthly progress report regardless of how good or shit the performance is.

MAN UP
      Are you kidding me?

On the last update I told you I wouldn't be posting until the end of January and have just returned from a week off.

I'm recording the video today and will be reporting a profit of somewhere between $10k and $15k

It's got nothing to do with hiding due to losses, in actual fact I've been making money most of January when I combine my portfolio, all you have to do is look at my accounts on myfxbook.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbeighty View Post
        Hi Nick

What I's find really useful is we could just have one managed account, that followed your master account.

That way we could could all join in the journey on exactly the same breakdown/ratios that you are using
        Thanks James, however unfortunately due to the way we pay the traders performance fees the only way to copy what I'm doing is to have separate accounts.

We trialed a combination MAM last year and what ended up happening is one trader would do well, however they wouldn't make money because they had to recover the losses from another member of the team.

Right now I've got SteadyCapture at 2x, Kilimanjaro at 1x and Goldstar at 1x, so you could easily create your own portfolio running these traders if you desired and match my returns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

Right now I've got SteadyCapture at 2x, Kilimanjaro at 1x and Goldstar at 1x, so you could easily create your own portfolio running these traders if you desired and match my returns.
          Hi Nick..Unfortunately this is not possible as SteadyCapture and Goldstar are no longer available as signals so it would be impossible to create this same portfolio.

Comment

• Originally posted by kmf View Post

Hi Nick..Unfortunately this is not possible as SteadyCapture and Goldstar are no longer available as signals so it would be impossible to create this same portfolio.
            You'd need to fund 2 separate MAM accounts. If you just take SteadyCapture and Goldstar (where I've made most of my gains). As an example, $100k invested could be split, $75k in the SteadyCapture 2x MAM and the remaining $25k in the GoldStar 4x MAM.

This will give you a very similar rate of return to my big account.

Comment

• Hey guys, just letting you know that there's been a small hold up with the publishing of my video. It was recorded a couple of days ago, but there have been a few technical difficulties in producing it, so I'm now planning on releasing it on Monday.

Comment

Hey guys, just letting you know that there's been a small hold up with the publishing of my video. It was recorded a couple of days ago, but there have been a few technical difficulties in producing it, so I'm now planning on releasing it on Monday.
                Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it.

No matter how many haters u get Nick, remember you don't owe anyone anything. How ugly it gets, people are all adults and have their own thoughts & personalities. They should have done their own due diligence. There are just some people in this world sent down on this green earth with a sole purpose of:
                1) Wasting other people's time.
                2) Getting on other people's nerves/emotions.
                3) Both.

Take care.

Comment

• I'm pleased to confirm a $25k gain this month. I've also broken the video into 2 parts so that it's a little more digestible.

Portfolio value now sits at $422k and I'm at all time equity highs!

Comments welcome

Comment

The few winners yesterday tipped me over the $6,000 profit mark.

Onwards!

I've got a new trader (it's a secret still) also copying signals into working on my account titled Recovery Mode.

Hopefully the recovery continues!
                    Nick where have your MFB link gone?

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm Going To Make $1,000,000

This is my public declaration to the forex community

It's the dream of every trader and investor to generate a passive income and improve their lifestyle. Knowing what I know, I'm absolutely convinced we now have the right strategies in place to make that dream a reality.

I've personally invested $200k+ into a portfolio of public accounts, with the goal of growing my portfolio into a cool $1mil. I'm already well on my way with over $50,000 in booked profits to date.

I'm walking the walk with a HUGE chunk of my personal savings. I believe over the coming years this will change my life, and the lives of those in our community that trade with us for the better.

Follow my journey through my YouTube video diary.
                      is it this https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nic...ccount/1288016 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by vontogr View Post
                        That's one of them, but I've got a bunch of different accounts that total up to the $422k.

You can view all of them here: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/NickMcDonald

Comment

• great job...nick

Comment

• What a month!

I'm almost half way and the power of compounding is making a big difference to my cash returns.

$71,000 for the month

Comment

What a month!

I'm almost half way and the power of compounding is making a big difference to my cash returns.

$71,000 for the month

Hi Nick

From 423 K to 494 K during the month of March IMPRESSIVE,, ..

That mean the portfolio had an average increase of 16.55% in this period ..

It sounded a bit strange to me.

I took a look at Nick myfxbook, where you will find 10 different trading accounts ..

Together they represent about 421 K of Nick investment ..

According to Nick Myfxbook, 10 accounts earned so far this year totaling $ 11,982.

The interesting thing is that if you remove Vipmix who have a profit of $ 11,378 so far in 2017..

The 9 other account has altogether in 2017 produced only about $ 600 ..

So can anyone tell me where I'm wrong in my calculation,, I spent 10 minutes of my time on this,, so mistakes can happen .. but how Nick earned 71 K in March remains a mystery to me,, based on Nick myfxbook
                              Last edited by Kavka; 04-02-2017, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kavka

Hi Nick

From 423 K to 494 K during the month of March IMPRESSIVE,, ..

That mean the portfolio had an average increase of 16.55% in this period ..

It sounded a bit strange to me.

I took a look at Nick myfxbook, where you will find 10 different trading accounts ..

Together they represent about 421 K of Nick investment ..

According to Nick Myfxbook, 10 accounts earned so far this year totaling $ 11,982.

The interesting thing is that if you remove Vipmix who have a profit of $ 11,378 so far in 2017..

The 9 other account has altogether in 2017 produced only about $ 600 ..

So can anyone tell me where I'm wrong in my calculation,, I spent 10 minutes of my time on this,, so mistakes can happen .. but how Nick earned 71 K in March remains a mystery to me,, based on Nick myfxbook
                                Equity not balance.
                                Yellow line on myfxbook graph.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X