No announcement yet.

My Journey Building a $1,000,000 Forex Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick has been the most transparent and helpful signal provider I have come across. Unfortunately most people don't have the patience to become a successful trader or signal follower, as most of the long term successful signals are quite "boring" and don't give people the adrenalin rush they need.

For example, SteadyCapture has the best record here but most people did not follow him because it does not make large profits overnight like GoodBoyFx (which blew up rather quickly). I personally have been using a very successful mid to long term EA called SFE Price Action which only makes a big gain every few months, and most people give up on it when they see no profit after a few weeks.

So I do agree with Nick that it is still possible to be a successful full time forex trader, but it's just that most people don't have the patience and discipline to do so.

Comment

• Patience and risk diversification. And obviously no mercy to cut the trader once rules start to get breached. There is always another one to replace him.

Comment

• Hi, I recently signed up to Steady Capture as my first MOM it's by far the largest investment in Forex I have made, and am hoping for boring steady profits with low draw down.

Whilst I love Nicks transparency, and honesty - it does seem like he's backed some 3 legged horses in the past (sorry Nick, I don't mean to be rude - hindsight etc ).

Given there is only one trader now available on the site, are you more or less confident with Nicks choice in Steady Capture ?

Gary

Comment

• Another profitable month!

The portfolio grew by $7k this month, but I ended up taking a bit of money out and splashing out on a penthouse suite for my wife's birthday.

Hope you guys enjoy it

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Hi Nick,

any updates in your portfolio?
            I dont see your Agressive account anymore and two days ago all trades were closed. But new Big acc popped up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ace View Post
              Hi Nick,

any updates in your portfolio?
              I dont see your Agressive account anymore and two days ago all trades were closed. But new Big acc popped up.
              Hey Ace,

I've been treading water so far this month.

Mt Cook needed to move me to a their new ECN server, so I had to upload a fresh Myfxbook. Stats are basically the same, here's the new link.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay guys. I'm in the UK at the moment and won't get a chance to do a full update until I get back.

I had slapped one together, however, on reflection, it's missing some important information.

As some of you have noticed, my big account has been moved to a different server as well as a full withdrawal of Smart2 and I think it's important to explain this in more detail.

As it stands right now my portfolio has lost a couple of thousand since the last update.

Comment

• Well, could be worse I guess, a couple of thousands on an account of about 500K. You are almost there though. A year, maybe two and you'll be celebrating.

Comment

• Sorry about the delay guys.

Not too much to report this month with a $2k loss. On the update I also discuss Smart2 and some live streaming that I'll be doing in the trading room moving forward.

Comment

• Hi Nick,

I have just been browsing your accounts on Myfxbook and was surprised to find your VIP Mix account is now in 20% DD - likely due to Kilimanjaro who is now in 30% DD. Your Big Portfolio account has also stopped updating since Jul 24...I hope you are ok

Comment

• Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
                        Hi Nick,

I have just been browsing your accounts on Myfxbook and was surprised to find your VIP Mix account is now in 20% DD - likely due to Kilimanjaro who is now in 30% DD. Your Big Portfolio account has also stopped updating since Jul 24...I hope you are ok
                        Yeah, I got hammered by Kilimanjaro... he's since been disconnected.

My big account is fine, back up at @280k. Here's a screenshot from earlier to confirm: https://charts.mql5.com/15/812/eurus...-pearl-ltd.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

My big account is fine, back up at @280k. Here's a screenshot from earlier to confirm: https://charts.mql5.com/15/812/eurus...-pearl-ltd.png
                          That's good to know. Look forward to see your handsome face in the monthly video soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick

That sucks man. I still have his account on my watch list and have seen the whipsaw trading. Up and down like crazy. Tough to stomach those losses after such inactivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

I think you have said in one or more of the videos you were a bit nervous about killimanjaro.

I've been invested in Steady Capture for 3 months now (as you recommended him on those videos) - and it's been the best thing I've done !. All my other efforts to find Signals have been a disaster. I wish I'd just put all my money in Steady Capture 3 months ago, but hey - we live and learn right.

So, a belated thankyou to you and Steady Capture, cheers guys ! your the best !

Also, looking forward to the video update for last month.

Gary

Comment

• Hi Guys,

I've got some sad news...

I'm no longer able to update everyone publically on my $1mil mission and have called an end to the YouTube diary.

You should know that I always pride myself on transparency, but having my name and face on the internet boasting about how much money I've been making has caused a few unwanted ripples both personally and professionally. After seeking advice I have decided to take the majority of my accounts private.

Rest assured I'm still trading and 100% behind our strategies. Once I get further up towards the goal I'll keep you guys in the loop but in a more private format.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement over the years and for watching along on the journey. I do this with a heavy heart because it was one of my favourite things to do during the month (most of the time!). I also like that you can all see me travelling the journey with you as we make money in this market together.

Feel free to post any questions on the forum thread here.

Comment

Working...
                                X