No announcement yet.

My Journey Building a $1,000,000 Forex Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's sad to see...but I am sure there is a good reason behind it.

Makes me wonder if I should keep quiet about my journey as well...seems like it's getting too much attention now

Please kindly give me some advice through PM if there is a need to change what I am doing...because I don't want to get in trouble either...thanks!
    Last edited by ccjhuang; 08-08-2017, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• sad to hear this

Comment

• Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
        That's sad to see...but I am sure there is a good reason behind it.

Makes me wonder if I should keep quiet about my journey as well...seems like it's getting too much attention now

Please kindly give me some advice through PM if there is a need to change what I am doing...because I don't want to get in trouble either...thanks!
        Don't stress ccjhuang, you're just some dude on the internet making a heap of money.

Whereas I've been an open book where you can find out pretty much everything about me, including my home address, just by doing a bit of googling.

One piece of advice I will offer is not to put your whole life on the internet.

Sorry I can't say more than that. Rest assured I'm continuing to trade, I'm just not going to be shouting it from the rooftops.
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Thanks for the kind advice Nick. From now on I will just keep my journey to the numbers and avoid mentioning about my wife that's nagging me all the time for still being in Forex.

I hope your personal life can be peaceful and quiet from now on. There will always be haters out there even if you had the best of intentions. Look forward to still hear from you every now and then, maybe just not on YouTube
          Last edited by ccjhuang; 08-09-2017, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            ...but having my name and face on the internet boasting about how much money I've been making has caused a few unwanted ripples both personally and professionally..
            sorry hearing this but I can understand, a friend of mine had a similar experience, I suppose. Talking about big gains brings to be "famous" also between people not interested at all in trading but just to YOUR money knowing where YOU live...

hard but right choice, well done

Comment

• I guess this was bound to happen. Once it's on the internet it stays on it. Unfortunately, not everyone is a decent human being. There are certain parts of the internet where Nick is probably already known and has become a target of interest. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point it was going to get dangerous.

Makes me realize I should change my ava and use my online name :P.
              Last edited by reaper_unique; 08-09-2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Hello Nick, as someone who has been following your journey from pretty much the start, I am disappointed that the updates are coming to an end, but I completely understand. It's a shame but that's the world we live in and we have to protect ourselves and our family first.

Comment

• sometimes, have to be low profile, online has many keyboard warriors.

Perhaps, use another admin status by 1 of your staff to give generic updates and reports on the growth and changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDoctor View Post
                    sometimes, have to be low profile, online has many keyboard warriors.

Perhaps, use another admin status by 1 of your staff to give generic updates and reports on the growth and changes.
                    Keyboard warriors? Who cares about those. There are real gangsters out there looking for loot. Organized criminals. Physically dangerous people.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdHypno View Post
                      Hello Nick, as someone who has been following your journey from pretty much the start, I am disappointed that the updates are coming to an end, but I completely understand. It's a shame but that's the world we live in and we have to protect ourselves and our family first.
                      Hey ColdHypno,

Long time no hear! Where have you been?

Thanks for following along and taking such close interest in what I was doing. It's guys like you that make it hard to stop posting publicly... you've been here since the very start (registration date of May 2013) and I would have liked nothing more than to show you, and the world, how forex really can deliver life changing returns.
                      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

Hey ColdHypno,

Long time no hear! Where have you been?

Thanks for following along and taking such close interest in what I was doing. It's guys like you that make it hard to stop posting publicly... you've been here since the very start (registration date of May 2013) and I would have liked nothing more than to show you, and the world, how forex really can deliver life changing returns.
                        Nick's Join Date: May 2013
                        The Doctor's Join Date: May 2013
                        ColdHypno's Join Date: June 2013
                        my Join Date: July 2013...

Glad to see we are all still around

Comment

• I've also been here since May 2013 supporting ForexSignals through all the years

Comment

• Guess that makes me a newbie then, member since June 2014

Comment

• And me too!

Comment

• Hmm, I was browsing here before I joined, almost since start from 2013. But I guess this doesn't count until you get your feet wet, so another "newbie" here :P

Comment

Working...
                                X