No announcement yet.

My Journey Building a $1,000,000 Forex Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like an interesting story Nick. Sucks about the updates would be good to somehow find out another way?
    I'll have to check when I first signed up. Think here from the start too

Comment

• Is the KGB or FBI after you or the forex gate keepers how dont want us to profit and prosper from their "game"????

Comment

• Hi Nick, you must have good reason to post update, In any mean, you could have PM update with interested personnels, who have been with the signal subscription for long time now. I remembered I have subscription for about 3 years now. I would respect any decision you made at the end of the day. Stay tune.

Comment

• Hi Nick,

I'm replying to your YouTube post here rather than in the open sphere of YouTube.

Hi Nick, I don't question your motives in the slightest. To be honest I thought posting yourself out there in the internet world was a very brave thing to do, not something I would have had the courage to do. My post was more to do with transparency for those of us purchasing your product. You are unique in the industry in that me as your customer could actually see you using your product and hear you talk and discuss it. In that, there is a great deal of credability and it gives your customers confidence in the product. Whilst I understand and appreciate stepping back from the public sphere and potential reasons for it, I'd ask you to consider something private which may allow the same result. A lot of us feel like we're on the same journey with you and the journey has just become lonelier.

Comment

• Originally posted by saint023 View Post
            Hi Nick,

I'm replying to your YouTube post here rather than in the open sphere of YouTube.

Hi Nick, I don't question your motives in the slightest. To be honest I thought posting yourself out there in the internet world was a very brave thing to do, not something I would have had the courage to do. My post was more to do with transparency for those of us purchasing your product. You are unique in the industry in that me as your customer could actually see you using your product and hear you talk and discuss it. In that, there is a great deal of credability and it gives your customers confidence in the product. Whilst I understand and appreciate stepping back from the public sphere and potential reasons for it, I'd ask you to consider something private which may allow the same result. A lot of us feel like we're on the same journey with you and the journey has just become lonelier.
            Oh man... way to tug on the heart strings!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please don't quote this message because it self destructs in 60 seconds.
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• +1 For what saint 0203 said.

Tried to put it in my own words numerous times, and failed. So just what he said x10

Edit :- I'm only subscribed to ForexSignals due to Nick's honest journey with the 1 - 1M project.
              Last edited by Westie; 08-14-2017, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• Been here a long time, most of it lurking. I'm sure there is a great reason. Just give us a double wink on the video when you hit One Million haha.

Comment

• Just letting you know we miss your updates Nick. Hope the journey is still going well.

Comment

• Enjoyed your updates Nick and sad to see them end - it is outrageous that bitter jealous losers would try to exploit your honesty and threaten you. Probably the sort of vermin who think voting Greens is a great idea.

Comment

• Would be great to see this back again.

Comment

• been waiting for his update, hope everything is alright with him. miss his video updates too. PM him, waiting for a reply. heck, I miss having him in the trade room too.

anyway, he should continue to share his journey and his videos privately, only to those who are verified and have good intentions. at this time and age, it's possible. i can only hope.

Comment

• The thing is if he does it privately then it can still very easily get out. Just think of all those reality stars that thought they sent a picture of their boobs but only to a very close friend......5 days later it's on TMZ.....

Comment

• Originally posted by FanFocusATgmailCOM View Post
                            been waiting for his update, hope everything is alright with him. miss his video updates too. PM him, waiting for a reply. heck, I miss having him in the trade room too.

anyway, he should continue to share his journey and his videos privately, only to those who are verified and have good intentions. at this time and age, it's possible. i can only hope.
                            I appreciate that Fan, and sorry I missed your message.

Unfortunately I'm not going to share that level of detail about my accounts to anyone outside my friends and family. However, when I do hit the $1mil mark I'll have a party here in Sydney and invite everyone here to come along and celebrate.

The recent SteadyCapture losses have put a bit of a break on things, but I'll still get there soon enough.
                            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Good to hear from you Nick, ​​​​​​

But... I am your friend...

Haha, anyway, wish you the best & hope to hear on more success from you. (y)

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                                The thing is if he does it privately then it can still very easily get out. Just think of all those reality stars that thought they sent a picture of their boobs but only to a very close friend......5 days later it's on TMZ.....
                                Haha.. That's so funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X