X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• failuresfx
    replied
    It can be done.
    Last edited by failuresfx; 11-01-2018, 06:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    any one found any good trader so far?

Leave a comment:

• ForexandCrypto
    replied
    Originally posted by shacerich View Post
    could i get a forex trader to manage my account?
    don't do this!

Leave a comment:

• Fizo fizo
    replied
    I finished the registration please help for signal to check if it is God to be join and trader more

Leave a comment:

• shacerich
    replied
    could I get a forex trader to manage my account?

Leave a comment:

• Isochronous
    replied
    What signals are you currently trading Nick?

Leave a comment:

• FanFocusATgmailCOM
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    The thing is if he does it privately then it can still very easily get out. Just think of all those reality stars that thought they sent a picture of their boobs but only to a very close friend......5 days later it's on TMZ.....
    Haha.. That's so funny.

Leave a comment:

• FanFocusATgmailCOM
    replied
    Good to hear from you Nick, ​​​​​​

But... I am your friend...

Haha, anyway, wish you the best & hope to hear on more success from you. (y)

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by FanFocusATgmailCOM View Post
    been waiting for his update, hope everything is alright with him. miss his video updates too. PM him, waiting for a reply. heck, I miss having him in the trade room too.

anyway, he should continue to share his journey and his videos privately, only to those who are verified and have good intentions. at this time and age, it's possible. i can only hope.
    I appreciate that Fan, and sorry I missed your message.

Unfortunately I'm not going to share that level of detail about my accounts to anyone outside my friends and family. However, when I do hit the $1mil mark I'll have a party here in Sydney and invite everyone here to come along and celebrate.

The recent SteadyCapture losses have put a bit of a break on things, but I'll still get there soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    The thing is if he does it privately then it can still very easily get out. Just think of all those reality stars that thought they sent a picture of their boobs but only to a very close friend......5 days later it's on TMZ.....

Leave a comment:

• FanFocusATgmailCOM
    replied
    been waiting for his update, hope everything is alright with him. miss his video updates too. PM him, waiting for a reply. heck, I miss having him in the trade room too.

anyway, he should continue to share his journey and his videos privately, only to those who are verified and have good intentions. at this time and age, it's possible. i can only hope.

Leave a comment:

• genki7
    replied
    Would be great to see this back again.

Leave a comment:

• Isochronous
    replied
    Enjoyed your updates Nick and sad to see them end - it is outrageous that bitter jealous losers would try to exploit your honesty and threaten you. Probably the sort of vermin who think voting Greens is a great idea.

Leave a comment:

• saint023
    replied
    Just letting you know we miss your updates Nick. Hope the journey is still going well.

Leave a comment:

• geoffreynolds
    replied
    Been here a long time, most of it lurking. I'm sure there is a great reason. Just give us a double wink on the video when you hit One Million haha.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X