1,000 to 10,000 Live account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1,000 to 10,000 Live account

Keep track of this account in order to see if our first goal can be reached!

Last edited by GJscalper; 07-16-2017, 03:30 PM.

Originally posted by GJscalper View Post
    Keep track of this account in order to see if our first goal can be reached!
    So far so good!

What's your strategy? Looks like you're gridding GBPJPY quite agressively?
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

So far so good!

What's your strategy? Looks like you're gridding GBPJPY quite agressively?
      Hello NickaRoo! It would appear that I am gridding aggressively but only because of my expectation of having an accurate entry. What I'll do is create a youtube video which describes the system used.

Comment

Did you blew up already?

Comment

current balance stands on 23K, you started with 1K about 10 weeks ago? great work!

Comment

No this is his custom date, if you click history from beginning it will show he lost -$13.5k, so his trading is reckless and dangerous... Click on balance and you will see he blew his account twice already... After first margin call he redeposited blew out and then redeposited... Probably he will blow out the 3rd time also... I hope nobody invested with him...

Comment

It's a cent account... that's why he is trading like that with the money. If you go to google and search FSB Cent Account you will see they offer it. He wants people to risk real big money as he is risking pennies, great.

Comment

Busted again and again and again and again and again... but it's fine. He is trading only pennies anyways. New account https://gyazo.com/d117d9364443b68444d0c44ba95a7df5

Comment

on the forex earn easier than many think, I earn, came out on a good result!

Comment

Originally posted by MarioDraghi View Post
                    Busted again and again and again and again and again... but it's fine. He is trading only pennies anyways. New account https://gyazo.com/d117d9364443b68444d0c44ba95a7df5

What are you trading sweety? Have a look at this https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Tru...odopty/2343686

Comment

In any case what would not be written above, I believe only facts, I have'nt heard nothing bad about you. In any case, if this is really what you write and what I see that you have done a great job not everyone can do that)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X