Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrptx portfolio

Hi guys,

There is a new signal in the market place and it is ranked no. 1 straight away.

Anyone would like to provide some analysis / review?

Thanks.

Originally posted by hackermelbourne View Post
    Hi guys,

There is a new signal in the market place and it is ranked no. 1 straight away.

Anyone would like to provide some analysis / review?

Thanks.
    Wow, those stats on myfxbook look amazing! Might give this signal a try.

Comment

unfortunately the history is hidden on myfybook so you cannot give a deeper view on his trades. How deep are the trades down before the price reverse or the SL get hit.
      on the first view it looks very promising, especially without any grid or martingale.

the biggest problem I see is the Broker. I dont know this Broker and be sceptical that the results are "real" and not created. We need to see the results in the next few weeks, like the beta phase of Hans new EA.

Comment

Originally posted by danwe1987 View Post
        unfortunately the history is hidden on myfybook so you cannot give a deeper view on his trades. How deep are the trades down before the price reverse or the SL get hit.
        on the first view it looks very promising, especially without any grid or martingale.

the biggest problem I see is the Broker. I dont know this Broker and be sceptical that the results are "real" and not created. We need to see the results in the next few weeks, like the beta phase of Hans new EA.
        I have talked to the trader on MQL, as he also offers his signal there. He has changed his price feed exactly on the day he starts offering his service, which seems fishy to me. fromthe day he starts he pairs with suffix m. (you can see his history on MQL5). He told me it was due to better trading conditions offered by his broker.

What i dont like is that the history both on MQL and MyFxBook is only real from July 20th, where he is added. Hence no can count on the real DD. The DD mentioned now, is only calculated realised DD over the time of history.

And you are wrong danwe1987. It is obviously a martingale / grid system. But that is why i like it however i think it is to risky to decide for subscription right now, until we see some real history. But would definitely be interesting to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by danwe1987 View Post

yes the hstory is hidden on myfxbook, but why dont you just look at MQL ? .. export it into a excel, and you get all the answers. But that does not change the fact that he has added his systems both on MyFxBook and MQL on around the 18 - 20 july. That and the fact he has changed pricefeed (according to himself) makes it fishy for me. Not the broker itself. There is around 2,000 MT4 brokers in the market, - impossible to know them all.

Last edited by PM; 07-31-2018, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tradersmurf View Post

Wow, those stats on myfxbook look amazing! Might give this signal a try.
            If you do so, please keep us posted here

Comment

Fishy Flag #1 "MXC Forex"

Fishy Flag #2 "....the trading robot has been created by an artificial intelligence...."

Fishy Flag #3 "....A team of professional developers that has been engaged...."

Fishy Flag #4 ​​​​​​​ "no myfxbook history"

Fishy Flag #5 ​​​​​​​ "price feed change"

Comment

went thru the trades in 2018... doesn't seem like a martingale system.

Comment

where are the links to the system page?

Comment

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Comment

This is not the first time I've seen something fishy like this.

1.) the trading history start date goes back before the website was created

Created Date: 2016-05-03 https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=mxcforex.com
                      Trading history 2016-1 https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/450703

I personally would not join because the brokerage looks shady and a brokerage can fabricate the trading history then come to market with robots , managed accounts or signals as a means to make money since no one would obviously trust this brokerage with hard earned cash.

Comment

I stumbled across this system on Darwinex, which I assume is the same thing.

Again it has a stunning Darwinex score - no losing months for the whole time (from 2015 December)

Meet DARWIN index SCS and add it your portfolio of liquid alpha from €/£/$ 200. Broker and asset manager regulated by the FCA (UK) and the CNMV (Spain).

Comment

this was quite common a few years ago on myfxbook autotrade and zulu.
                          An impeccable track record sprung out from nowhere with a broker of dubious origin.Suffice to say, when monitoring started it went tits up.A pattern likely to repeat here.
                          Pretty unfair on other traders tbh with genuine, real track records.
                          Given the track record starts before the company was even incorporated...please....do me a favour.

Comment

Is this signal a big scammer?

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                              This is not the first time I've seen something fishy like this.

1.) the trading history start date goes back before the website was created

Created Date: 2016-05-03 https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=mxcforex.com
                              Trading history 2016-1 https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/450703

I personally would not join because the brokerage looks shady and a brokerage can fabricate the trading history then come to market with robots , managed accounts or signals as a means to make money since no one would obviously trust this brokerage with hard earned cash.
                              I have never seen a financial broker with a privacy protected domain name before......

Comment

Working...
                              X