• Trading Room
  • Trusted Brokers
  • Blog
  • Forex Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best signal to trade

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • best signal to trade

    What's the best signal to trade in simpletrader with a big account 50k usd ?
    I'm looking for a long term investment 1year or so...

  • #2
    There's a new signal that doesn't use grid or martingale, worth to have a look

    https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...rexHackIG.html

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by FxMiracle View Post
      What's the best signal to trade in simpletrader with a big account 50k usd ?
      I'm looking for a long term investment 1year or so...
      Best advice find 5 different index fund,put 10 k in each .then you are rather safe .

      Comment


      • #4
        Awesome post! Really enjoyed this post. Thanks for sharing here.
        Active directory migration tool

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kavka View Post

          Best advice find 5 different index fund,put 10 k in each .then you are rather safe .
          Index fund perform good ? Are less riski respect forex?

          Comment


          • #6
            Try Jimmy Personal account, Goldstar and minkw..... Oh wait, Jimmy lost 33% in a week, minkw down 5% (whole year's profit) and Goldstar down 13% (more than 2 years profit) hahaha and they are the three "best" signals on ST.

            Comment


            • #7
              I think for big accounts invest in index funds and ETF like warren buffet says. Index funds of s&p500 perform much better

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tradersmurf View Post
                Try Jimmy Personal account, Goldstar and minkw..... Oh wait, Jimmy lost 33% in a week, minkw down 5% (whole year's profit) and Goldstar down 13% (more than 2 years profit) hahaha and they are the three "best" signals on ST.
                What makes you believe that those are the best signals?!

                MHD, FXCharlie, TalosFX, SFE Price action (not jimmys account), and those are just the ones that i noticed for posting here, i'm sure there are more good signals.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tradersmurf View Post
                  Try Jimmy Personal account, Goldstar and minkw..... Oh wait, Jimmy lost 33% in a week, minkw down 5% (whole year's profit) and Goldstar down 13% (more than 2 years profit) hahaha and they are the three "best" signals on ST.
                  Noted.

                  Hans Goldstar and Minkw SatangFX are both grid trading or a breed of averaging your entry over periods of time/price.

                  Jimmy mostly supervised SFE - breakout style price action robot which still looks good from a historical point of view. In 2018, 2-3 large profitable baskets out of 8 months of trades kept it in profit. 11% ROI with 16% Max Drawdown.

                  Originally posted by Amaforian View Post
                  What makes you believe that those are the best signals?!

                  MHD, FXCharlie, TalosFX, SFE Price action (not jimmys account), and those are just the ones that i noticed for posting here, i'm sure there are more good signals.
                  MHD ( breakout style similar to SFE price action robot) with Asian scalper(prone to slippage and not ideal for trade copier).

                  FXCharlie (consistent manual traders with strict rules). I'd like to see a slave account at 10x. I can't imagine any trader making less than 1% a month and be able to make a living.

                  TalosFX , never heard of it.

                  Any other systems worth mentioning?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tradersmurf View Post
                    Try Jimmy Personal account, Goldstar and minkw..... Oh wait, Jimmy lost 33% in a week, minkw down 5% (whole year's profit) and Goldstar down 13% (more than 2 years profit) hahaha and they are the three "best" signals on ST.
                    My losses may seem big, but with the risk I am taking, I can potentially make 1000% in a year (risking $44K to make $455K based on the vendorís 10-year backtest result and running it at 1.5 fixed lot)

                    You can check the backtest results here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/produ...omment=7797558

                    E589895D-7DA1-4FD6-807D-95602534F586.jpeg
                    Jimmy’s Personal Account - Myfxbook
                    Jimmy's Personal Account - SimpleTrader Signal
                    SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk - Myfxbook
                    SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk - SimpleTrader Signal

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I used signal in forexsignal.com. But it is just all about signal buy and sell. I more prefer a real time tool to scan singnal, market, trend, entry, volume in my watch list to support my plan trading.. and i found https://signaltotrade.com/. it must better... Let take a look. cheer all traders.
                      Trade like fishing...!
                      http://signaltotrade.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Is anyone making money on this website?, I made money when FX Viper was the star trader since then I guess this site took a different direction and now it only sells subscriptions for a number of services.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by max_ramirez View Post
                          Is anyone making money on this website?, I made money when FX Viper was the star trader since then I guess this site took a different direction and now it only sells subscriptions for a number of services.
                          Viper a star trader ?
                          https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/cleaner/2639608

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RenkoGuy View Post

                            Viper a star trader ?
                            Back in the day he was, and many of us made very good money following him. Unfortunately over time his strategy became less and less profitable. But the good times lasted for quite a while.

                            Cheers,
                            Rod

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by nwboater View Post

                              Back in the day he was, and many of us made very good money following him. Unfortunately over time his strategy became less and less profitable. But the good times lasted for quite a while.

                              Cheers,
                              Rod
                               
                              https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/cleaner/2639608

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X