X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX Magician
    replied
    Originally posted by FxMiracle View Post
    What's the best signal to trade in simpletrader with a big account 50k usd ?
    I'm looking for a long term investment 1year or so...
    Keep an eye on this one...it's a new strategy I'm working on.

www.myfxbook.com/members/PowerPips/b11/2639563

Leave a comment:

• nwboater
    replied
    Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Viper a star trader ?
    Back in the day he was, and many of us made very good money following him. Unfortunately over time his strategy became less and less profitable. But the good times lasted for quite a while.

Cheers,
    Rod

Leave a comment:

• max_ramirez
    replied
    Is anyone making money on this website?, I made money when FX Viper was the star trader since then I guess this site took a different direction and now it only sells subscriptions for a number of services.

Leave a comment:

• ccjhuang
    replied
    Originally posted by Tradersmurf View Post
    Try Jimmy Personal account, Goldstar and minkw..... Oh wait, Jimmy lost 33% in a week, minkw down 5% (whole year's profit) and Goldstar down 13% (more than 2 years profit) hahaha and they are the three "best" signals on ST.
    https://www.mql5.com/en/market/produ...omment=7797558

E589895D-7DA1-4FD6-807D-95602534F586.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• HedgeBitcoin
    replied
    Try Jimmy Personal account, Goldstar and minkw..... Oh wait, Jimmy lost 33% in a week, minkw down 5% (whole year's profit) and Goldstar down 13% (more than 2 years profit) hahaha and they are the three "best" signals on ST.
    Noted.

Hans Goldstar and Minkw SatangFX are both grid trading or a breed of averaging your entry over periods of time/price.

Jimmy mostly supervised SFE - breakout style price action robot which still looks good from a historical point of view. In 2018, 2-3 large profitable baskets out of 8 months of trades kept it in profit. 11% ROI with 16% Max Drawdown.

Originally posted by Amaforian
    What makes you believe that those are the best signals?!

MHD, FXCharlie, TalosFX, SFE Price action (not jimmys account), and those are just the ones that i noticed for posting here, i'm sure there are more good signals.
    MHD ( breakout style similar to SFE price action robot) with Asian scalper(prone to slippage and not ideal for trade copier).

FXCharlie (consistent manual traders with strict rules). I'd like to see a slave account at 10x. I can't imagine any trader making less than 1% a month and be able to make a living.

TalosFX , never heard of it.

Any other systems worth mentioning?

Leave a comment:

• Amadorian
    replied
    What makes you believe that those are the best signals?!

MHD, FXCharlie, TalosFX, SFE Price action (not jimmys account), and those are just the ones that i noticed for posting here, i'm sure there are more good signals.

Leave a comment:

• FxMiracle
    replied
    I think for big accounts invest in index funds and ETF like warren buffet says. Index funds of s&p500 perform much better

Leave a comment:

• Tradersmurf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FxMiracle
    replied
    Originally posted by Kavka View Post

Best advice find 5 different index fund,put 10 k in each .then you are rather safe .
    Index fund perform good ? Are less riski respect forex?

Leave a comment:

• activdirectoryexport
    replied
    Awesome post! Really enjoyed this post. Thanks for sharing here.

Leave a comment:

• Kavka
    replied
    Originally posted by FxMiracle View Post
    Best advice find 5 different index fund,put 10 k in each .then you are rather safe .

Leave a comment:

• hackermelbourne
    replied
    There's a new signal that doesn't use grid or martingale, worth to have a look

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Leave a comment:

• FxMiracle
    started a topic best signal to trade

best signal to trade

Working...
X