Rettangolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rettangolo

Anyone have any experience with this signal ? I'm looking for something to replace FX4 Charlie.

Unfortunately, like so many signals on here, the open trades are private which makes me extremely nervous.

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Originally posted by RenkoGuy

What happend to FX4 Charlie ?????
    He closed the signal down, I think it was too stressful trading other peoples money. I can sympathize, I don't think I could do it.

I am now subscribed to 0 signals right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Why dont you look at Darwinex for a good signal ?
      I've got a small account with Darwinex, and in the last 3 months it's lost 7.72%, so not stellar results thus far. I've got 6 Darwins in it, which is supposedly good for 'diversification' although it seems more like it gives you 6 times as much chance to lose money

Still early days, but I'm not desperate to put money in there.

Comment

Who have you got currently westie?
        Ive lost big time this year with the likes of hedge pro, steady, and the personal account of jimmy's.
        Only one that made me money was titan fx

Comment

you can view partial info on the open trades at

Comment

Originally posted by aeolos View Post
            you can view partial info on the open trades at
            http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/rettangolo/23712
            Thanks Aeolos, there are a couple of trades in there that are a bit strange. Specifically one that was opened a year ago (08/2017) EURNZD sell. I guess I'll ask the provider what's going on there.

Comment

Originally posted by phynicle View Post
              Who have you got currently westie?
              Ive lost big time this year with the likes of hedge pro, steady, and the personal account of jimmy's.
              Only one that made me money was titan fx
              Also I have gained in the past with the titan signal and with the sam safehaven signal on the simpletrader.
              Now titan is also on darwinex (ATL) and I'm following it there

Comment

Originally posted by laracroft View Post

Also I have gained in the past with the titan signal and with the sam safehaven signal on the simpletrader.
                Now titan is also on darwinex (ATL) and I'm following it there
                I'm following Titan Trader (ATL) on darwinex too.

phynicle I don't have any Simpletrader subs left, were you talking about which Darwinex I use ?

As above, ATL and the following. I have no idea whether these are good or not, or how you are supposed to analyse them (given that you can't see the trades).

But for what it's worth, I currently have

CLA
                ERQ (Oak Ladder)
                LVS
                MYQ
                MYY
                NTI
                SYO
                TMB

Comment

Originally posted by Westie View Post
                  Anyone have any experience with this signal ? I'm looking for something to replace FX4 Charlie.

Unfortunately, like so many signals on here, the open trades are private which makes me extremely nervous.

https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...OLO-by-FN.html
                  I agree with you Westie. Not too many signals appealing here at the moment but personally I've been looking at Outsidethebox for some reason. Too many traders here use the same disaster trading methods, grid, martingale, wild erratic trades, miracle EA, etc. Its hard to find someone that is genuine. I dont really recommend any signals here ever but what I see is pretty good. I've also read their thread as well and the trader seems down to earth and knows his stuff.
                  Last edited by NextGen4FX; 08-25-2018, 01:11 AM.

Comment

I have also signed up for Outside the box. There is another that intrigues me it is a grid, Blackwave Alpine MAM (also available as a signal) on the MAM he does have nearly $1m under management so quite a bit of backing. Any thoughts welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Westie View Post

But for what it's worth, I currently have

CLA
                      ERQ (Oak Ladder)
                      LVS
                      MYQ
                      MYY
                      NTI
                      SYO
                      TMB
                      They seem like solid darwins and doesn't seem to be making negative returns on the net in the last 6 months or so. What was causing your 7% loss?

Comment

Originally posted by phynicle View Post

They seem like solid darwins and doesn't seem to be making negative returns on the net in the last 6 months or so. What was causing your 7% loss?
                        I thought so, it was actually the two I removed this week which caused the loss

RIH
                        WSS

I thought both seemed ok, but WSS in particular took a large loss unlike any that had happened in it's history. Maybe I should have stuck with them, only history will tell I guess.

Comment

Is Titan used to be available as a signal at SimpleTrader?

Comment

Originally posted by hackermelbourne View Post
                            Is Titan used to be available as a signal at SimpleTrader?
                            Yes it was

Comment

Working...
                            X