Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenkins Model

System Link HERE

This morning I have been analyzing other signals on MQL5 and SimpleTrader -- both ones that went bust and those who were very close to going bust (like way too large of Drawdown to warrant copying or investing in anyway)

Can anyone (system trader) explain what the strategy is behind these results shown below?
    Seemingly only closing winners and letting losers go?
    16% equity
    Below 0% overall gain in 13 months.
    The "Risk of Ruin" (seen at top of 2nd image) reads a surprisingly low probability that account will lose 50% or more of the account!
    The question I really have in all websites, ranking algorithms, and ways of scoring a strategy.... which site really quantifies risk of a strategy/system taking into consideration as many factors as possible (and especially the ones that normally get hidden)??

Jenkins1.JPG
    Jenkins2.JPG

Nice to point this one out. I've seen someone attempting to ask this SP questions for awhile now. Looks like they do this because there is a much larger money making scheme behind the curtain. Might be a good time to have a look It looks like they are attempting to post an ever growing account while also showing a high win rate. You can also see their winners are only a few pips really and they do not employ any stop loss. My guess this would be another master trader that is more than likely passing himself off to people as the Guru of the Markets. I'll have to check him out.

Comment

Originally posted by NextGen4FX View Post
      Nice to point this one out. I've seen someone attempting to ask this SP questions for awhile now. Looks like they do this because there is a much larger money making scheme behind the curtain. Might be a good time to have a look It looks like they are attempting to post an ever growing account while also showing a high win rate. You can also see their winners are only a few pips really and they do not employ any stop loss. My guess this would be another master trader that is more than likely passing himself off to people as the Guru of the Markets. I'll have to check him out.
      This system traded 600 lots in one week!
      Or at least closed out on old trades (not sure how many open trades are held open at one time) that totaled 600 lots, which certainly is amazing considering the ultra low equity compared with the top-line balance which is very deceptive indeed.

Comment

Ohh boy... We have a winner here. Looks like this account is just an introduction or a "****** magnet" for people that don't know any better. This guy Jason Jenkins (if thats his real name) is using this signal as a means to get new people and to entice people into purchasing his trading courses. He sells the dream of course while not really discussing the precautions one should take such as stop losses to trade the market. He has an entire community of people that follow him and watch him trade live daily. We all know from the current trading it would be very hard for most to follow him due to leverage restrictions.

He runs http://www.blockedgecapital.com

I've seen these types of things run before with the owner making tons of dough introducing people to the God send of all trading systems that never fail by enticing them through high gaining trading accounts that don't last very long. They either add equity to keep it running or they have people trading it around the clock to ensure they have constant activity and attempt to keep the account from going upside down. The real sell is their education while they have the signals running for the people that arent fit yet for trading a live account or that they can make back the money they paid for his trading system through the signals. Why be afraid to spend the money if they will make it back for you right?

Prime example of this was http://www.Tradetheturn.com. This was run by a guy named Dennis Durham, Chuck Navies and a young guy named Anthony. You can still find youtube videos. The owner of TTT and some of his coworkers were even taken down previously by the CFTC for their older operations. They just got more creative . Funny... https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@bitcoin...rypto-jj-day-1 Jason Jenkins - Trade The Close (For humor only)..

Usually these turn out in disaster once the audience realize that the "admin" in this case Jason Jenkins never had any real trading experience (any pro trader uses a stop loss!). They keep the sales pitches alive because the people that dont know any better just see an ever increasing balance in their account and they have nothing to worry about because the thousands they pay him for teaching them will be made through his signal. Little do they realize since he doesnt really show you anything about a stop loss in any of his youtube videos, their margin of open trades is ever increasing until the point where the signal blows up. Sometimes they come up with excuses like blaming it on one employee, the broker, you name it.

I'm not going to say that this is Mr. Jenkins intentions but this is what it smells like and since they are unresponsive to people makes it worse. I'd love to hear more about their system if they would reply somewhere, anywhere on ST.

I would suggest some caution here....

Again, I hope this is not the case with the guy running it and maybe he can clear up the questions about their trading since its something we wouldnt think we'd see from a professional trader. This does NOT conclude that Jason Jenkins is not a real trader or a scammer. After I check everything out, I will report back.
        Last edited by NextGen4FX; 09-03-2018, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Well, looks like this guy couldnt trade himself out of a 95%+ drawdown. He was a superstar trader for sure but I do feel very sorry for all of his followers that lost money through his signal. This guy is based in the US as is his business. If he has caused you any financial harm based on his trading claims, please report him. Same sleezebag pro-trader/professional trader approach.
          Attached Files

Comment

OutsideTheBoxHK RenkoGuy NextGen4FX Hi guys, great post here, thanks for you work on it... found performing due diligence prior to employing https://www.jenkinsrm.com/ ... https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...del-FX-PA.html on SimpleTrader Trade Copying. Would you be willing to have another look... he's very convincing?!

Comment

Originally posted by bohicabart View Post
              OutsideTheBoxHK RenkoGuy NextGen4FX Hi guys, great post here, thanks for you work on it... found performing due diligence prior to employing https://www.jenkinsrm.com/ ... https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...del-FX-PA.html on SimpleTrader Trade Copying. Would you be willing to have another look... he's very convincing?!
              Id be more than willing to take a second look if in fact this guy didnt break rule #1 which is stick to your own trading rules that you as an SP have set in the description. #2 this guy is definitely NOT a real funds manager regardless of how convincing he may seem. He blew out his own money along with his own clients funds that were following him. Right now he probably has a small group of followers sticking with him that truly believe in his methods as this is typically the same with many scams out there. Some people just dont give up even when its obvious.

What I can tell you is that the person behind this is liable for every dime he lost any investor attached to the ST account he had. Bad thing he is located in the states and could be held up to those high standards. He could have lawsuits, fines and even jail time for misrepresenting his trading methods. Misleading folks into a trading program or managed account scheme under the "low risk", "I am a professional" is simply against the law.

Blowing an account out is nothing new for any trader as it is part of the learning process but people were even warning this guy early on through comments in his advertisements that he was going to blow this account. He either didn't respond or when he did was extremely arrogant and claimed he knew what he was doing. I guess he proved himself wrong. Once a trader blows out client money, never give them the chance of doing it again. It WILL happen again. Trust has already been lost.

If you want to make money in forex long term, use what I stated above and advice given by other longterm ST users as a caution. It doesn't guarantee you will make money but it may help save you from losing money. I can promise you that any person that was watching this ST account while following him have more than likely jumped ship.
              Last edited by NextGen4FX; 01-21-2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

NextGen4FX The old account referenced in OP is closed now and the links I posted in my reply is a new account/signal being marketed for copy trade. I'm not qualified to make an assessment of the metrics to judge his intentions as good or bad. Obviously, it looks a lot like what you described it might be in OP... and not so good if people's money was lost. I'm not subscribed to the signal, but was considering it... after coughing up dough for a trading mentorship I am currently engaged in with him (exact strategy you had suggested might be employed by his marks). The time (and money) I've spent with him has been, IMO, educational and so far, effective. So I can't claim a complete loss, even if he's a fraud on ST. I could walk away, having accepting a certain degree of risk going into to.

I'm grateful you and others have posted this warning and I'm actually concerned about the volume of newcomers who may not be as diligent as I was in attempting to vet his expertise, and miss the warning. Speaking of which, as a new trader, vetting is very difficult given my lack of experience. Personally, I can chalk up the whole experience to a learning lesson, and I'm certainly not going to entrust him with anymore of my money. Others may not be so fortunate and if it really is a criminally negligent act being perpetrated on ST, I feel the right thing to do is pay forward some warnings of my own. I'm in good position to do so, but I can't, in good conscience, do so unless there's a high degree of probability he's intentionally scamming people. I'm dependent upon someone like you to help assess that.

I absolutely appreciate your taking time to reply and read this now! Certainly you're busy and don't need to bother with potential scammers! Being involved now, I just feel an obligation to warn others as you have. Help if can... hope you understand.

Thanks again for all your help!

Comment

Just realized that this signal was posted once again and again not doing so hot. I dont think the SP listened previously when I had issued them warnings that their trading methodology didnt work in how they were hedging and unable to accept any losses. I would not recommend anyone join anything that is run by this guy...

Comment

The Risk of Ruin reads a unexpectedly low probability that account will lose 50% or more of the account.
                    happy wheels unblocked

Comment

Working...
                    X