Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

​​​​​​​TradingHugeInvestments Signal (Warning: Potential Scammer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​​​​​​​TradingHugeInvestments Signal (Warning: Potential Scammer)

Introduce:

| Abs Growth: 2971.09% + Compound Monthly Growth: 21.40% + Max Historic Drawdown: 12.28%
    Last edited by tradernguyen; 10-11-2018, 01:44 PM.

is this is PAMM or MAMM account?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob2018 View Post
      is this is PAMM or MAMM account?
      whatever you choose to do, I would start small for a couple months.... under $500 and see what real results you get. If this system has 13 straight months with no losing months and astronomical growth, why would someone this powerful be coming here to sell signals. I only have $50,000 in capital and I already am very close to only needing to trade a Fund and my own money and shut down signals. I would be cautious as 'too good to be true' comes to mind.

Comment

until we see the brokerage name, verified myfxbook accounts, I'd dismiss the results. You have to ask yourself why sell a signal when you've made $891,205.12

Comment

doesnt seems correct, never seen any thing like this before.

Comment

Ok my point was just proven in those last posts. I will allow everyone else to use their own wisdom and skills of assessment.

Comment

Since this is a MAMM and not a personal account this whole 297157.09%

growth is misleading and not true.

also it is untrue that 300 dollars were invested and 800000 were withdrawn.

Please change the title of this thread and write this is a MAMM account.

Comment

This is an absolute scam.

I thought about deleting the thread, but thought it better to have this here in case he pops up elsewhere.

I guarantee if you invest in this strategy you'll lose your money.
                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

This is an absolute scam.

I thought about deleting the thread, but thought it better to have this here in case he pops up elsewhere.

I guarantee if you invest in this strategy you'll lose your money.
                  Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                  X