Outside the Box High Risk -- the white buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside the Box High Risk -- the white buffalo

A rare white buffalo has entered the arena.
    Outside the Box High Risk

A daytrading version of my Flagship lower risk signal.
    It copies all master account trades at 4x risk and then I add some other scalping trades that arise while other "core" trades are simmering away.
    I started with $500 and equity has grown steadily over 6 months to $4800.
    Let me know if you have any genuine questions, hateful criticisms, evil trolling, etc. I'll do my best to answer truthfully and protect my pure heart from those with ill intentions.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    ------ 50% copies off master account of Fund Manager, 50% other separate manual trades on smaller timeframes
    ------ 20 months track record on Outside the Box Master Account

Target yield 30-50% per month (10 to 20 pips per trade dependent on market conditions)
    whitebuffalo.jpg

Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post
    A rare white buffalo has entered the arena.
    Outside the Box High Risk

A daytrading version of my Flagship lower risk signal.
    It copies all master account trades at 4x risk and then I add some other scalping trades that arise while other "core" trades are simmering away.
    I started with $500 and equity has grown steadily over 6 months to $4800.
    Let me know if you have any genuine questions, hateful criticisms, evil trolling, etc. I'll do my best to answer truthfully and protect my pure heart from those with ill intentions.

------ 50% copies off master account of Fund Manager, 50% other separate manual trades on smaller timeframes
    ------ 20 months track record on Outside the Box Master Account

Target yield 30-50% per month (10 to 20 pips per trade dependent on market conditions)
    whitebuffalo.jpg
    You should probably post the meaningful stuff such as

1.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk don't use stoploss
    2.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk add to losers
    3.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk will margin call eventually
    4.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk has no equity Protection
    5.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk Highest Drawdown on SImple trader of 57.72% is incorrect. It really is about 75% (http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/...h-return/33972)
    6.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk breaks rules, fails to post true descriptions and misleads clients.

Comment

politely smirks as I keep booking awesome profits. and also corrects your non-stop defamation of others hard work. and questions what motivates someone like you to continue to only look for the weaknesses in others but not the bright aspects. guess you'd like to have a profitable strategy (s) too or something.

1.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk don't use stoploss -- only during high risk events, and there is a good reason for this.
      2.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk add to losers -- unique Grid systems to average better entries. Has worked for nearly 2 years.
      3.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk will margin call eventually -- I doubt it, but if it does, how much profit can I and others pull out before it does? It's already been 6 months of stellar returns. We could do it all again 3x over, even if this one eventually some hypothetical day does blow up.
      4.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk has no equity Protection -- All subs can set their own stop loss if they choose to do so. This is why you trade copy, to retain control of some risk.
      5.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk Highest Drawdown on SImple trader of 57.72% is incorrect. It really is about 75% (http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/...h-return/33972) -- Yes.
      6.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk breaks rules, fails to post true descriptions and misleads clients --I have reported you for this. This is just too far dude. You owe me an apology. I'm not standing for accusations from you that just aren't true. I call on others now from this community to support me here and denounce this kind of talk that lowers the level of professionalism, dignity, and civility that we are working hard to maintain here at SimpleTrader Drcdp moneyrunner Big River Man fiveninefish This is just not right when I work my ass off to be communicative, transparent, and honest. No idea but maybe you failed at something and your jealous? Did I piss you off previously? You've lost a lot of money and you want my ATM machine?

Comment

HedgeBitcoin

And since you started all this.... why don't you embody the same transparency and honesty that you seemingly are demanding? The same sort of openness and transparency that I work hard to achieve.
        1. What products do you sell in the Forex space? in the past two years?
        2. How much profit have you made from Forex in last month? last 6 months? last year?
        3. I have put my personal details from LinkedIn, Instagram, and many other social trading sites. People call me by name.
        4. Who are you? what's your name? where do you live? What do you do for a profession?
        Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 10-16-2018, 02:43 AM.

Comment

You went into a CPI news that could have margin called you.

You didn't have a stoploss. I would think that was a criteria for a High Risk Event since if the news was the opposite of what happened, you wouldn't be showcasing this account right now.

i don't owe you anything since you you posted 50% max drawdown and then broke your rules and said you trade with no rules right after that. Then you changed the descriptions and tried to say it wasn't the right information in the description.

Comment

politely smirks as I keep booking awesome profits. and also corrects your non-stop defamation of others hard work. and questions what motivates someone like you to continue to only look for the weaknesses in others but not the bright aspects. guess you'd like to have a profitable strategy (s) too or something.

1.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk don't use stoploss -- only during high risk events, and there is a good reason for this.
            2.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk add to losers -- unique Grid systems to average better entries. Has worked for nearly 2 years.
            3.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk will margin call eventually -- I doubt it, but if it does, how much profit can I and others pull out before it does? It's already been 6 months of stellar returns. We could do it all again 3x over, even if this one eventually some hypothetical day does blow up.
            4.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk has no equity Protection -- All subs can set their own stop loss if they choose to do so. This is why you trade copy, to retain control of some risk.
            5.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk Highest Drawdown on SImple trader of 57.72% is incorrect. It really is about 75% (http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/...h-return/33972) -- Yes.
            6.) Outside-the-Box-High-Risk breaks rules, fails to post true descriptions and misleads clients --I have reported you for this. This is just too far dude. You owe me an apology. I'm not standing for accusations from you that just aren't true. I call on others now from this community to support me here and denounce this kind of talk that lowers the level of professionalism, dignity, and civility that we are working hard to maintain here at SimpleTrader Drcdp moneyrunner Big River Man fiveninefish This is just not right when I work my ass off to be communicative, transparent, and honest. No idea but maybe you failed at something and your jealous? Did I piss you off previously? You've lost a lot of money and you want my ATM machine?
            You did it to yourself. I just happened to have documented it and now you're pissed about it.
            Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 10-16-2018, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
              You went into a CPI news that could have margin called you.

You didn't have a stoploss. I would think that was a criteria for a High Risk Event since if the news was the opposite of what happened, you wouldn't be showcasing this account right now.

i don't owe you anything since you you posted 50% max drawdown and then broke your rules and said you trade with no rules right after that. Then you changed the descriptions and tried to say it wasn't the right information in the description.

1. I have stated in the Description all that is needed for copiers to know about my trading style
              2. The description of which you refer needed to be updated to match other descriptions that had already been updated on MQL5 and SignalStart to reflect the possibility of higher drawdowns.
              3. Regarding Stop Losses, I stated "Stop Losses are used only during risk events" which means that is the only time when they will be used IF they are used.
              4. The specific data release to which you refer was US CPI, which normally moves AUDUSD approx 20 to 30 pips. Price at that time was above weekly support by a good margin, and thus I knew that price action would bounce EVEN in the event CPI data turned out to be hotter than expected. I had been monitoring price action for the prior 48 hours very carefully and had a very good idea what would happen and how much buying flow had built up underneath price. All in all, it worked wonderfully well.

Comment

1. I have stated in the Description all that is needed for copiers to know about my trading style
                2. The description of which you refer needed to be updated to match other descriptions that had already been updated on MQL5 and SignalStart to reflect the possibility of higher drawdowns.
                3. Regarding Stop Losses, I stated "Stop Losses are used only during risk events" which means that is the only time when they will be used IF they are used.
                4. The specific data release to which you refer was US CPI, which normally moves AUDUSD approx 20 to 30 pips. Price at that time was above weekly support by a good margin, and thus I knew that price action would bounce EVEN in the event CPI data turned out to be hotter than expected. I had been monitoring price action for the prior 48 hours very carefully and had a very good idea what would happen and how much buying flow had built up underneath price. All in all, it worked wonderfully well.
                What about the 6 positions Short on GBPAUD

Here is a chart of the US CPI data and how it moved GBPAUD 70 pips within a few minutes. If the spike was up ( against you), this account could have margin called since you also had several positions long on AUDUSD. I would call that a gamble, a coin toss, and a High risk event where you did nothing to protect your account ( hope and hold).

USA CPI Data News release on GBPAUD.png

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

What about the 6 positions Short on GBPAUD

https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...829#post103829

Here is a chart of the US CPI data and how it moved GBPAUD 70 pips within a few minutes. If the spike was up ( against you), this account could have margin called since you also had several positions long on AUDUSD. I would call that a gamble, a coin toss, and a High risk event where you did nothing to protect your account ( hope and hold).
                  1. The same reasons I mentioned for AUDUSD were also helping push down GBPAUD from multi weekly highs which was slightly above 200 WEEK MA and maxed on 4H and daily timeframes (needed to come back down to re-test, which it is doing right now.)
                  2. I also was playing the uncertainty in the Brexit negotiations, as I felt there was too much "good" baked into GBP, and that it needed to be sold off due to skewed Positioning (too many longs).
                  3. As you correctly stated, this is high risk trading. Allocate small at the beginning, and then we re-load with more ammunition to only save profits and only use profits to build higher overall equity.
                  4. This also is why I consider a multiplicity of factors / confirmations / back-up reasons before I enter a position with risk management.
                  5. So it's great that I've now explained some of the inner workings of my genius, so HEY, jump aboard this steaming freight train!!
                  6. ** Note to all serious investors ** A trader has to keep things light and keep agile and flexible to be great at his trade. So realise I am partially acting intentionally facetiously. Believe me you would do so too if you had to do this all day.
                    (look it up HedgeBitcoin if you don't know what that means
                    We won't hold it against you, as of course you always have your anonymity going for you, as usual. using the shadows to be more aggressive and harsh than you hopefully would be in person
                    )
                  Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 10-16-2018, 04:10 AM.

Comment

HedgeBitcoin

I've done plenty of answering now your turn. That is, if you're man enough.
                    1. What products do you sell in the Forex space? in the past two years?
                    2. How much profit have you made from Forex in last month? last 6 months? last year?
                    3. I have put my personal details from LinkedIn, Instagram, and many other social trading sites. People call me by name.
                    4. Who are you? what's your name? where do you live? What do you do for a profession?

Comment

Not really worth replying to, as I'm tired of responding to nameless stone throwers who have no ability to give viable options and instead try to find fault everywhere they look. I put throw away money on this precisely because it's a HIGH RISK. There's a chance it will blow up, but there's also a slightly better chance that it will rocket up. I've more than doubled my money and withdrawn all my original investment already. As of yesterday (even after my withdrawal), my account had triple the balance than what it started with. Yeah, the drawdowns are crazy, but that's what I signed up for. I'm leaving in 2 days on a trip. Guess what signal provider paid for that? It wasn't SC or GS.

Go sign up and follow a perfectly codified signal elsewhere that will give you clearly delineated assurances while bleeding your account dry from month to month and claiming 'adverse trading conditions.' I already have followed almost all of those here and elsewhere. Ditto for all the brilliantly coded EA's. I have been following OTB for almost a year, and I have no fault with his trading or his communication. His is the only signal that floated me past all the losing ones.

Comment

" I put throw away money on this precisely because it's a HIGH RISK" , That has been my plan too. Now I know what is as stake, I can properly allocate the risk capital. I was just disappointed to see the rules broken and the funny commentary that followed. Best luck OutsideTheBoxHK Do as you wish and I don't care if the account margin calls at some point in the future. We now know the system well enough to make an informed decision.

Comment

Hi Guys

I have had a flag report regarding some posts on this thread. However, after reading the thread, I dont believe anyone has broken the rules. It seems to be a robust discussion. However, please keep any personal insults out of the debate, and just focus on the topic.

Drcdp

Comment

Interesting.

Your post was deleted. HedgeBitcoin Getting the clue?
                            none of my posts were deleted, because I respect you and try to answer you directly.
                            1. My arrogance is in my humility. I know when I fail, how I fail, and to what degree. I know myself. I know my trading. I don't need to tone this down, this is my profession and something I work at for 80 to 90 hours a week.
                            2. I don't have RULES. Thus the name: OUTSIDE THE BOX. I make money, full stop. I also will be kind when someone treats me with respect and dignity. People may balk at this (not having rules), but that is the very reason I am a good trader. All my life I was told to obey rules that don't lead to more freedom and life. School, at home, in my teaching profession, on and on. No ONE "rule" or guideline will take me out of a trade before it is the right time... probability based, time based, and according to the statistics I have already generated on my strategy over nearly 1000 trades. Only according to science and art of price action. No other thing will cause me to be less profitable, which has happened in numerous other areas of my life.
                            3. I am one of the best emerging traders, and one day hope to be better.... and off the internet all together, so I can focus on trading instead of banter that steals my joy for the profession and that I know the world can be a happy and peaceful place if people would just respect each other.

Comment

About this "rules - no rules" thing. You can have them or not and it's really up to you as long as you're doing what you're doing right now. As soon as you move to institutional I don't think "no rules" will be allowed. They will absolutely want to know what the risk is and you will be obliged to work within that. That's the reason I even made a post the other day on your other thread. Exceeding agreed risk is a no no. I believe Satang is trying hard to get into other spheres and he had to adjust his trading to fit within a 5% max DD rule (from memory). I don't care about any other aspect of your trading really except to know what the risk is. So you can be outside the box or whatever. But not in terms of agreed risk.

I don't have any experience with trading for institutions obviously but from what I read and heard over the years I believe your "no rules" approach might just not work with them. Or is your experience perhaps different?

Comment

Working...
                              X