OK, what am I missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

It really doesn't matter. Nevertheless, those who are obviously not looking at all factors fairly but only over-emphasizing one or two factors or those who are not adept enough to truly assess the value of a trading performance track record.
    I think you are being very dismissive and arrogant!

Dismissive and arrogant in saying my question doesn't matter!

Dismissive and arrogant in saying that anyone who questions anything about you or your system is a troll!

You have totally convinced me that I do not want to follow any of your systems.

Thank you.

Comment

nwboater - I think you misinterpreted what was said and deserve OTB an apology. You said:

'Do you consider everyone who has reservations about you or your system to be a "Troll"?

and OTB responded with 'It doesn't matter what I think' - I believe he was just saying to look at the facts, that there have been troubles/frauds/bad practices but not everyone is a fraud/does bad practices. He really is just saying that there was a lot of negativity and he has persevered even in the face of doubt. You took his response and twisted it badly.

Regards,

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by mwaschkowski View Post
        nwboater - I think you misinterpreted what was said and deserve OTB an apology. You said:

'Do you consider everyone who has reservations about you or your system to be a "Troll"?

and OTB responded with 'It doesn't matter what I think' - I believe he was just saying to look at the facts, that there have been troubles/frauds/bad practices but not everyone is a fraud/does bad practices. He really is just saying that there was a lot of negativity and he has persevered even in the face of doubt. You took his response and twisted it badly.

Regards,

Mark
        You misquoted him. His response was "It really doesn't matter." And I'll say again that response was very dismissive and arrogant of my question..

Also I did not say anything that "twisted" his post. But you are doing your own interpretations of what you think "He really is just saying".

Comment

Originally posted by nwboater View Post

You misquoted him. His response was "It really doesn't matter." And I'll say again that response was very dismissive and arrogant of my question..

Also I did not say anything that "twisted" his post. But you are doing your own interpretations of what you think "He really is just saying".
          "It doesn't really matter what I think" is because ONCE AGAIN I only want to focus (and not get distracted on trivial inflammatory matters) on serving my clients where it matters the most: the bottom line profit.
          I apologize that I might not have communicated the idea well.
          What I think doesn't really matter. There is a lot of talk that happens with people in forex -- both investors and traders.
          And what I have seen over the years is that the emotion is far too high, and things are said online that almost nobody would say in the same way in person.
          People don't take time to fully express themselves politely and well, people get frustrated, people get afraid, and people feel betrayed.

Traders must concentrate and focus on how to trade in a multiplicity of ways, how to protect capital, and how to squeeze as much profit with as little risk as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

"It doesn't really matter what I think" is because ONCE AGAIN I only want to focus (and not get distracted on trivial inflammatory matters) on serving my clients where it matters the most: the bottom line profit.
            I apologize that I might not have communicated the idea well.
            Thank you for the apology.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandos
              Hey!

I have been analyzing forex signal services for quite a time, mostly, focusing on MQl5 platfrom and signals found there.
              With regards to the inital question asked, my take about this can be found here: https://fxsumo.wordpress.com/choosin...gnal-provider/

Besides providing educational materials, on monthly basis I do analyze most-subscribed MQl5 trading signals from investors' perspective -> these articles clearly show things that I evaluate when analyzing potential targets for investments: https://fxsumo.wordpress.com/blog/

Finally, I have created a Telegram group, in which MQL5 trading signals on daily basis are analyzed by more than 300 individuals: https://t.me/joinchat/Hpt7gUyosD5JZw-BFsVN3g
              I would be more than welcome to have You there and discuss ways of analyzing forex signal services and their past performance!

Best of luck!
              Sandos
              What you need is a ban buddy. 1 Post and already selling your ponzi scheme.

Comment

Working...
              X