Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

simpletrader website & copier is down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • simpletrader website & copier is down

    ... and trades are not being copied. hope they will be restored soon.

  • #2
    Originally posted by aeolos View Post
    ... and trades are not being copied. hope they will be restored soon.
    Yea I came back from a meeting, and I was opening and closing new trades on my master account via MT4 mobile app.
    Then realised 1 trade didn't close and 1 new trade didn't get copied to open.

    This affects 6 of my own slave accounts and all the SimpleTrader subscribers I have I would guess.
    “Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!”

    Outside the Box - Myfxbook
    Outside the Box - SimpleTrader Trade Copying
    Outside the Box - MQL5 Trade Copying
    Outside the Box - ZuluTrade (performance fees & trade copying)

    Comment


    • #3
      I can't understand why you guys still trust this platform, abandoned and forgotten by its developer.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm just using the private copier, and never had any problems over the last 3 years. Didn't even notice this downtime.
        So i still trust the platform.

        Comment


        • #5
          What do you mean, I don't know the backstory?

          Originally posted by Pianetti View Post
          I can't understand why you guys still trust this platform, abandoned and forgotten by its developer.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mwaschkowski View Post
            What do you mean, I don't know the backstory?
            Not the whole story, but if you have time it's worth reading through Nicks original thread which I think details the earlier days of the site and what it was setup for.

            https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...orex-portfolio

            Comment


            • #7
              OK, cool, thanks!

              Originally posted by Westie View Post

              Not the whole story, but if you have time it's worth reading through Nicks original thread which I think details the earlier days of the site and what it was setup for.

              https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...orex-portfolio

              Comment

              Working...
              X