Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deleted threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

    Yes I have been away from my main terminal where all my MyFXBook Publisher EA's are attached.
    during my business trips I use my MacBook laptop and my MT4 Android app on my Samsung phone.
    I will return to my normal trading desk / terminal at the end of this week.
    An updated equity for the different OTB strategies can be viewed on SignalStart
    I do not update this community as frequently as I used to do, because it seems this forum is not growing or active.
    I posted about my current trading on Donna Forex and I update this thread very frequently.
    Yeah, have to say your explanation sounds very fishy at best. I would imagine you would be using a vps for your signal copying and myfxbook updating, I highly doubt it is a workstation at your office/home. The timing of it going offline while you were at 31% drawdown also does not help your case. Anyways, glad you survived regardless.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by westie View Post

      sorry, i'm not on here a lot anymore, sounds like your still going - in which case congrats !

      From what i can see you are in a small minority who have advertised a signal on here and are still going 6 months later - so well done indeed.
      thank you so much, i am happy you responded in positive way.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Westie View Post

        Sorry, I'm not on here a lot anymore, sounds like your still going - in which case Congrats !

        From what I can see you are in a small minority who have advertised a signal on here and are still going 6 months later - so well done indeed.
        Hello Sir,

        please watch this short video explaining my system

        https://youtu.be/psRHXZ5rVDM

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

          Yeah, have to say your explanation sounds very fishy at best. I would imagine you would be using a vps for your signal copying and myfxbook updating, I highly doubt it is a workstation at your office/home. The timing of it going offline while you were at 31% drawdown also does not help your case. Anyways, glad you survived regardless.
          Please read the whole Donna Forex thread as I had a lengthly back and forth explaining this on that forum.
          I use VPS, but the VPS is managed by my broker who provided it to me and who has agreed to manage the VPS/copying for me 24/7, to make sure it stays online consistently.
          But Mt Cook told me they didn't want to be responsible for other EA's and the sort. I manage these on my own. I have 8 or 9 terminals hosted on my VPS and it slows it down and causes frequent crashes if I affix Publisher EA's to all the hosted MT4 terminals, so I just update them manually on my desktop workstation.
          Regardless, honestly, these are puny concerns to me now. Whether you feel I am doing something "fishy" has almost no bearing on how I trade for the clients and subscribers who already have grown trust with me over 28 months of profitable trading.
          If you look at the extensive thread of posts I have compiled over the many months both here at ForexSignals and also at Donna Forex, you will see I have answered, responded, endured, and overcome just about every possible "scrutiny" and "assessment" and critique a fund manager could possibly experience in these past 28 months. Now I can just point you back to my history. It is all written there. Over and over and over again.
          OTB, you're too risky
          OTB, you're a fraud
          OTB, you're swindling noobs
          OTB, you don't follow your own "rules"
          OTB, you're going to blow up some day
          OTB, you need a longer track record.... the list goes on and on and on

          I am past the tipping point...

          Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.22.18 AM.png
          Attached Files
          Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 05-13-2019, 03:43 AM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

            Please read the whole Donna Forex thread as I had a lengthly back and forth explaining this on that forum.
            I use VPS, but the VPS is managed by my broker who provided it to me and who has agreed to manage the VPS/copying for me 24/7, to make sure it stays online consistently.
            But Mt Cook told me they didn't want to be responsible for other EA's and the sort. I manage these on my own. I have 8 or 9 terminals hosted on my VPS and it slows it down and causes frequent crashes if I affix Publisher EA's to all the hosted MT4 terminals, so I just update them manually on my desktop workstation.
            Regardless, honestly, these are puny concerns to me now. Whether you feel I am doing something "fishy" has almost no bearing on how I trade for the clients and subscribers who already have grown trust with me over 28 months of profitable trading.
            If you look at the extensive thread of posts I have compiled over the many months both here at ForexSignals and also at Donna Forex, you will see I have answered, responded, endured, and overcome just about every possible "scrutiny" and "assessment" and critique a fund manager could possibly experience in these past 28 months. Now I can just point you back to my history. It is all written there. Over and over and over again.
            OTB, you're too risky
            OTB, you're a fraud
            OTB, you're swindling noobs
            OTB, you don't follow your own "rules"
            OTB, you're going to blow up some day
            OTB, you need a longer track record.... the list goes on and on and on

            I am past the tipping point...

            Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.22.18 AM.png
            I was not providing a critique of your trading, simply pondering why the myfxbook updates all stopped when you were in a rather big Drawdown. Dont take everything so personally.

            Comment

            Working...
            X