Deleted threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted threads

Just logged in to see how a chap who massively promoted his signal last year was doing.

But I can't find it - despite having commented on the thread (constructively) myself.

Is that correct ? you can delete an entire thread if you are the owner ?

I presume he blew his account, which would be all the more reason to preserve any promises made here.

Originally posted by Westie View Post
    Just logged in to see how a chap who massively promoted his signal last year was doing.

But I can't find it - despite having commented on the thread (constructively) myself.

I presume he blew his account, which would be all the more reason to preserve any promises made here.
    Which signal provider are you referring to?

Comment

Comment

That would probably be "Bob" and he's still around just changed his avatar. Bob2018 that needs 100k.

Comment

That's the guy, cheers Primi. I found some posts from him in another section so he is still around.

I guess the account blew and everything about it has now been deleted - presumably to sell the next greatest thing to some new mugs.

Predictable, and rather depressing.

Comment

hello?

you looking for me?

I am very much here and ticking, here is link to my account : https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/kiss-profits/35847

Comment

Check threads in commercial section, I open thread every other week.

Comment

Nothing has been deleted, nor it is intended to be deleted

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
                  That would probably be "Bob" and he's still around just changed his avatar. Bob2018 that needs 100k.
                  yes Bob that needs 100k

Comment

That's the guy, cheers Primi. I found some posts from him in another section so he is still around.

I guess the account blew and everything about it has now been deleted - presumably to sell the next greatest thing to some new mugs.

Predictable, and rather depressing.
                    There are some good "self taught" "self made" traders who have built up their strategy outside the institutions and who are publicly visible online, but yes the odds are certainly stacked against finding the right one who is reliable, consistent, honest, profitable, and who sticks to their plan.
                    I have found that Darwinex houses the best example of these sorts of traders.
                    You really have to find them in the first 1 or 2 years though, because then after that, once they've learnt enough and built up their track records, they will naturally switch over to PAMM, private funds, and trading privately with contacts they've built up.
                    This would be similar to FXViper (Jeff)
                    , who started out on ZuluTrade, then ForexSignals, and now who trades privately from the Bahamas or something.
                    I've heard his name came up in numerous places where I am getting to know people who run the programs (Darwinex, ForexSignals, etc).
                    Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 01-10-2019, 06:35 AM.

Comment

hi

I am here, no response to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob2018 View Post

hi

I am here, no response to me?
                        Sorry, I'm not on here a lot anymore, sounds like your still going - in which case Congrats !

From what I can see you are in a small minority who have advertised a signal on here and are still going 6 months later - so well done indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Ooh oke, you are up 3 % after 11 months.

So mine $ 50.000 would be 51.500 a nice $1500 profit, however i have to pay $ 250 per month times 11
                          thats $ 2750 so i would have lost $ 1250
                          exactly what I have seen with this system all along.
                          It doesn't make enough profit to justify the cost or the Risk for that matter.

The other point you didn't mention, which is key, how much (as a percentage of average monthly gain) is the current AND average open Drawdown??

Comment

Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

exactly what I have seen with this system all along.
                            It doesn't make enough profit to justify the cost or the Risk for that matter.

The other point you didn't mention, which is key, how much (as a percentage of average monthly gain) is the current AND average open Drawdown??
                            What happened to all your accounts? I see myfxbook stopped updating on the 22nd of April when you were in a 31% drawdown?

Comment

Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

What happened to all your accounts? I see myfxbook stopped updating on the 22nd of April when you were in a 31% drawdown?
                              Yes I have been away from my main terminal where all my MyFXBook Publisher EA's are attached.
                              during my business trips I use my MacBook laptop and my MT4 Android app on my Samsung phone.
                              I will return to my normal trading desk / terminal at the end of this week.
                              An updated equity for the different OTB strategies can be viewed on SignalStart
                              I do not update this community as frequently as I used to do, because it seems this forum is not growing or active.
                              I posted about my current trading on Donna Forex and I update this thread very frequently.

Exposure reduced.
                              Grinding continues.

DD has been cut to 1.5% in only 100 hours and equity rising - proving all the naysayers wrong once again.
                              May --- 8.3% closed profit

Equity at new all time highs.

Comment

Working...
                              X