X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drcdp
    replied
    Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

Please read the whole Donna Forex thread as I had a lengthly back and forth explaining this on that forum.
    I use VPS, but the VPS is managed by my broker who provided it to me and who has agreed to manage the VPS/copying for me 24/7, to make sure it stays online consistently.
    But Mt Cook told me they didn't want to be responsible for other EA's and the sort. I manage these on my own. I have 8 or 9 terminals hosted on my VPS and it slows it down and causes frequent crashes if I affix Publisher EA's to all the hosted MT4 terminals, so I just update them manually on my desktop workstation.
    Regardless, honestly, these are puny concerns to me now. Whether you feel I am doing something "fishy" has almost no bearing on how I trade for the clients and subscribers who already have grown trust with me over 28 months of profitable trading.
    If you look at the extensive thread of posts I have compiled over the many months both here at ForexSignals and also at Donna Forex, you will see I have answered, responded, endured, and overcome just about every possible "scrutiny" and "assessment" and critique a fund manager could possibly experience in these past 28 months. Now I can just point you back to my history. It is all written there. Over and over and over again.
    OTB, you're too risky
    OTB, you're a fraud
    OTB, you're swindling noobs
    OTB, you don't follow your own "rules"
    OTB, you're going to blow up some day
    OTB, you need a longer track record.... the list goes on and on and on

I am past the tipping point...

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.22.18 AM.png
    I was not providing a critique of your trading, simply pondering why the myfxbook updates all stopped when you were in a rather big Drawdown. Dont take everything so personally.

Leave a comment:

• OutsideTheBoxHK
    replied
    Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

Yeah, have to say your explanation sounds very fishy at best. I would imagine you would be using a vps for your signal copying and myfxbook updating, I highly doubt it is a workstation at your office/home. The timing of it going offline while you were at 31% drawdown also does not help your case. Anyways, glad you survived regardless.
    Please read the whole Donna Forex thread as I had a lengthly back and forth explaining this on that forum.
    I use VPS, but the VPS is managed by my broker who provided it to me and who has agreed to manage the VPS/copying for me 24/7, to make sure it stays online consistently.
    But Mt Cook told me they didn't want to be responsible for other EA's and the sort. I manage these on my own. I have 8 or 9 terminals hosted on my VPS and it slows it down and causes frequent crashes if I affix Publisher EA's to all the hosted MT4 terminals, so I just update them manually on my desktop workstation.
    Regardless, honestly, these are puny concerns to me now. Whether you feel I am doing something "fishy" has almost no bearing on how I trade for the clients and subscribers who already have grown trust with me over 28 months of profitable trading.
    If you look at the extensive thread of posts I have compiled over the many months both here at ForexSignals and also at Donna Forex, you will see I have answered, responded, endured, and overcome just about every possible "scrutiny" and "assessment" and critique a fund manager could possibly experience in these past 28 months. Now I can just point you back to my history. It is all written there. Over and over and over again.
    OTB, you're too risky
    OTB, you're a fraud
    OTB, you're swindling noobs
    OTB, you don't follow your own "rules"
    OTB, you're going to blow up some day
    OTB, you need a longer track record.... the list goes on and on and on

I am past the tipping point...

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.22.18 AM.png
    Attached Files
    Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 05-13-2019, 03:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    Originally posted by Westie View Post

Sorry, I'm not on here a lot anymore, sounds like your still going - in which case Congrats !

From what I can see you are in a small minority who have advertised a signal on here and are still going 6 months later - so well done indeed.
    Hello Sir,

please watch this short video explaining my system

https://youtu.be/psRHXZ5rVDM

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    Originally posted by westie View Post

sorry, i'm not on here a lot anymore, sounds like your still going - in which case congrats !

From what i can see you are in a small minority who have advertised a signal on here and are still going 6 months later - so well done indeed.
    thank you so much, i am happy you responded in positive way.

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied

Yes I have been away from my main terminal where all my MyFXBook Publisher EA's are attached.
    during my business trips I use my MacBook laptop and my MT4 Android app on my Samsung phone.
    I will return to my normal trading desk / terminal at the end of this week.
    An updated equity for the different OTB strategies can be viewed on SignalStart
    I do not update this community as frequently as I used to do, because it seems this forum is not growing or active.
    I posted about my current trading on Donna Forex and I update this thread very frequently.
    Yeah, have to say your explanation sounds very fishy at best. I would imagine you would be using a vps for your signal copying and myfxbook updating, I highly doubt it is a workstation at your office/home. The timing of it going offline while you were at 31% drawdown also does not help your case. Anyways, glad you survived regardless.

Leave a comment:

• OutsideTheBoxHK
    replied
    Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

What happened to all your accounts? I see myfxbook stopped updating on the 22nd of April when you were in a 31% drawdown?
    Yes I have been away from my main terminal where all my MyFXBook Publisher EA's are attached.
    during my business trips I use my MacBook laptop and my MT4 Android app on my Samsung phone.
    I will return to my normal trading desk / terminal at the end of this week.
    An updated equity for the different OTB strategies can be viewed on SignalStart
    I do not update this community as frequently as I used to do, because it seems this forum is not growing or active.
    I posted about my current trading on Donna Forex and I update this thread very frequently.

Exposure reduced.
    Grinding continues.

DD has been cut to 1.5% in only 100 hours and equity rising - proving all the naysayers wrong once again.
    May --- 8.3% closed profit

Equity at new all time highs.

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied

exactly what I have seen with this system all along.
    It doesn't make enough profit to justify the cost or the Risk for that matter.

The other point you didn't mention, which is key, how much (as a percentage of average monthly gain) is the current AND average open Drawdown??
    What happened to all your accounts? I see myfxbook stopped updating on the 22nd of April when you were in a 31% drawdown?

Leave a comment:

• OutsideTheBoxHK
    replied
    Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Ooh oke, you are up 3 % after 11 months.

So mine $ 50.000 would be 51.500 a nice $1500 profit, however i have to pay $ 250 per month times 11
    thats $ 2750 so i would have lost $ 1250
    exactly what I have seen with this system all along.
    It doesn't make enough profit to justify the cost or the Risk for that matter.

The other point you didn't mention, which is key, how much (as a percentage of average monthly gain) is the current AND average open Drawdown??

Leave a comment:

• Westie
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob2018 View Post

hi

I am here, no response to me?
    Sorry, I'm not on here a lot anymore, sounds like your still going - in which case Congrats !

From what I can see you are in a small minority who have advertised a signal on here and are still going 6 months later - so well done indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    Just logged in to see how a chap who massively promoted his signal last year was doing.

But I can't find it - despite having commented on the thread (constructively) myself.

Is that correct ? you can delete an entire thread if you are the owner ?

I presume he blew his account, which would be all the more reason to preserve any promises made here.
    hi

I am here, no response to me?

Leave a comment:

• OutsideTheBoxHK
    replied
    That's the guy, cheers Primi. I found some posts from him in another section so he is still around.

I guess the account blew and everything about it has now been deleted - presumably to sell the next greatest thing to some new mugs.

Predictable, and rather depressing.
    There are some good "self taught" "self made" traders who have built up their strategy outside the institutions and who are publicly visible online, but yes the odds are certainly stacked against finding the right one who is reliable, consistent, honest, profitable, and who sticks to their plan.
    I have found that Darwinex houses the best example of these sorts of traders.
    You really have to find them in the first 1 or 2 years though, because then after that, once they've learnt enough and built up their track records, they will naturally switch over to PAMM, private funds, and trading privately with contacts they've built up.
    This would be similar to FXViper (Jeff)
    , who started out on ZuluTrade, then ForexSignals, and now who trades privately from the Bahamas or something.
    I've heard his name came up in numerous places where I am getting to know people who run the programs (Darwinex, ForexSignals, etc).
    Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 01-10-2019, 06:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    Originally posted by primi View Post
    That would probably be "Bob" and he's still around just changed his avatar. Bob2018 that needs 100k.
    yes Bob that needs 100k

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    Nothing has been deleted, nor it is intended to be deleted

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    Check threads in commercial section, I open thread every other week.

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    hello?

you looking for me?

I am very much here and ticking, here is link to my account : https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/kiss-profits/35847

Leave a comment:

Working...
X