Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIAMOND -- the latest #1 signal after 30 weeks (and Trading privileges not verified)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flexable
    replied
    Originally posted by lucianom View Post
    That guy is a scammer. He destroyed a account of mine in the HotForex copy trade. Stay away from that impostor.
    What happened? Did he blow up the account? No max DD?
    One big DD that busted the account or many consecutive losses?
    In what way does he scam??
    Just curious, because I have been thinking of following...
    Maybe not a good idea then.
    Last edited by Flexable; 04-23-2019, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lucianom
    replied
    That guy is a scammer. He destroyed a account of mine in the HotForex copy trade. Stay away from that impostor.

Leave a comment:

• Timo1983
    replied
    I am interesting in Diamond
    With ICMArkets with 1:500

Also okay here ?

Leave a comment:

• Westie
    replied
    Originally posted by aeolos View Post
    one thing to note is the large number of trades it opens at one shot e.g
    on 2019/02/06 it opened 23 trades of 0.6 lots eurusd over 1 minute, which were later all closed together
    thats 13.8 lots on a balance of $6000+ (gain of 54% in a day)
    this happens almost every month, resulting in the high monthly growth figures
    Possibly trading news events aggressively ? Nothing wrong with that - lot size seems terrifyingly large though.

Leave a comment:

• aeolos
    replied
    been watching this signal
    it trades intraday with the longest duration being 10h45m (frm myfxbook history)
    since it seldom hold pos overnight, maybe thats why the drawdown is so low?

one thing to note is the large number of trades it opens at one shot e.g
    on 2019/02/06 it opened 23 trades of 0.6 lots eurusd over 1 minute, which were later all closed together
    thats 13.8 lots on a balance of $6000+ (gain of 54% in a day)
    this happens almost every month, resulting in the high monthly growth figures
    Last edited by aeolos; 02-15-2019, 12:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Westie
    replied
    The easiest thing to scam on myfxbook is the drawdown, you can do it with any broker.

If you don't close / open any new trades whilst in drawdown the yellow equity growth line on the graph won't be updated.

If you also disconnect the EA, the Drawdown % and Equity % fields in the 'Stats' panel won't be updated either.

It's one of the reasons - when this site was active - everyone wanted to see the trade history.
    It's difficult, but from the trade history you can work out if the drawdown is being scammed (along with seeing whether the style of trading is for you)

To be clear, I have no view on Diamond, I just notice the yellow equity line never seems to deviate from the red line.

Leave a comment:

• aeolos
    replied
    some reviews of the broker at forexpeacearmy (unable to post link here)

Broker with nice execution, however they remove all of your profit in case if you trade using scalping.
    Dealing with them right now. The ,most lovely feature is BO for MT4, really amazing . The second thing is a weekly binary options. So far so good.
    terrible execution of orders.
    in case of profitable trading this broker uses all sorts of tricks to kill the deposit.

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    Diamond results to good to be true. I have no knowledge of the broker. Any comments anyone? nc!

Leave a comment:

• DIAMOND -- the latest #1 signal after 30 weeks (and Trading privileges not verified)

Broker: World Forex (brokerage from Russia)
    Growth: 5700%
    Drawdown: 3.86%

Please list comments here about whether you believe this trading account / history is genuine.
    I find these stats very hard to believe.
    Any other information about how these people can manufacture these stats and have SimpleTrader fall for it??
    Registers username on MyFXBook 15 hours ago.
    Registers system on MyFXBook 15 hours ago.

Total Trades 151
    Winning Trade Percentage 90.73%
    Average Win 3.20% / $45.82
    Average Loss -1.45% / $-28.03
    Total Profit $5,885.21
    Deposits $157.19
    Withdrawals $0.00

diamond4.JPG
    diamond3.JPG
    Diamond2.JPG
    Diamond.JPG

Working...